Mystics
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Wings
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Shades

PostPosted: 06/24/21 12:30 pm    ::: Mystics @ Wings - 6/26/21 Reply Reply with quote

Arlington, TX - 1:00 PM ET
TV: CBS (Lisa Byington, Lisa Leslie)

Video stream:
https://www.cbs.com/live-tv/stream/

League Pass:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com/game/mystics-at-wings-on-06262021

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20210626/WASDAL/

ESPN Gamecast:
https://www.espn.com/wnba/game/_/gameId/401320651

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 06/26/21 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

16-7 DAL midway through the first.

Shades

PostPosted: 06/26/21 12:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

22-14 DAL end of first

myrtle

PostPosted: 06/26/21 12:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One of the good things having it on CBS is that a)we don't get the Dallas announcers and b) we don't get the same advertisements for the 546th time.

Lisa Byington is somehow way better when paired with Leslie. I like how Leslie is always positive and has something good to say about everybody.

myrtle

PostPosted: 06/26/21 1:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kiara Leslie with the biggest bloo boo of the game. Huge swing play.

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 06/26/21 1:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
One of the good things having it on CBS is that a)we don't get the Dallas announcers and b) we don't get the same advertisements for the 546th time.

Lisa Byington is somehow way better when paired with Leslie. I like how Leslie is always positive and has something good to say about everybody.

I was curious about this. CBS is doing their own broadcast of the network games but simulcasting the local broadcasts for CBSSN, right? That's a good sign that their putting in effort for the broadcasts on CBS.

myrtle

PostPosted: 06/26/21 2:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I did get a kick out of some of Leslie's pronunciations.

for example Satou was Saytwo
Mabrey sounded like Mahbri

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 06/26/21 2:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I did get a kick out of some of Leslie's pronunciations.

for example Satou was Saytwo
Mabrey sounded like Mahbri

She better be careful. That's a hot button issue now. šŸ˜¬

undersized_post

PostPosted: 06/26/21 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mystics looked gassed most of the game, especially on the defensive end. Could not keep the Dallas guards in front of the them, and the posts didn't have enough athleticism to provide an adequate second line. Charles was carrying the team on offense but couldn't defend. Long road trip finally catching up to them.

Dallas looked great, led by Arike.

Milks26

PostPosted: 06/26/21 11:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Enjoyed the commentary during this game. Nothing against Ron and Reagan but, this was fresh. Yeah, they made a few errors - Sabally a rookie, Charlie playing against Jonquel....but enjoyable commentary

I think VJ has found her starting 5 with the Thornton adjustment (Harris)

Bella played great D against Charles but, why only 6 mins of play?

Arike said I'm coming for that All Star nod. That was a nasty up & under at the basket in the 2nd qtr

Lish keeps on getting her groove back

Sabally did unicorn things all night long. Future MVP!

Ty Harris looked great running the team tonight

3rd qtr runs/woes/runs are expected but the team stayed together. VJ needs to have adjustments ready for opposing teams 3rd qtr runs.

Tina for MVP. I'm so happy she's having a good year after taking last yr off

With so many limited bodies at this point why isn't the Mystics playing Stella Johnson? She produced some points in the Wubble last year, so its hard to believe she has regressed to the point of DNP for every single game.

Can't wait to see Awak do that live (dunk)

Great team win. Ball moved well throughout the night. Rebounding was great with single digit turnovers.

PostPosted: 06/28/21 12:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
Enjoyed the commentary during this game. Nothing against Ron and Reagan but, this was fresh. Yeah, they made a few errors - Sabally a rookie, Charlie playing against Jonquel....but enjoyable commentary

Arike said I'm coming for that All Star nod. That was a nasty up & under at the basket in the 2nd qtr

3rd qtr runs/woes/runs are expected but the team stayed together. VJ needs to have adjustments ready for opposing teams 3rd qtr runs.

With so many limited bodies at this point why isn't the Mystics playing Stella Johnson? She produced some points in the Wubble last year, so its hard to believe she has regressed to the point of DNP for every single game.

Great team win. Ball moved well throughout the night. Rebounding was great with single digit turnovers.

What's your opinion on the Dungee situation and VJ???

Milks26

PostPosted: 06/28/21 8:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I don't what the hell's going on there. Dungee's middle name is offense - I've seen her live many times. If Charlie's out there stumbling around why can't she do that same. Whether or not her pick at #5 was a GM decision and not by committee the kid can play, and won't totally embarrass you on defense like Charlie has been allowed to do. I'm hoping both she and Awak will see the court more after the Olympic break. Let's see how it all shakes.

PostPosted: 06/29/21 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I don't what the hell's going on there. Dungee's middle name is offense - I've seen her live many times. If Charlie's out there stumbling around why can't she do that same. Whether or not her pick at #5 was a GM decision and not by committee the kid can play, and won't totally embarrass you on defense like Charlie has been allowed to do. I'm hoping both she and Awak will see the court more after the Olympic break. Let's see how it all shakes.

I hope you're right because I'm afraid if this process continues much longer, Dungee or Kuier could lose interest altogether in wanting to wear a Wings uniform and if that happens, I could honestly see that being a problem for ole BibbyšŸ¤”

ClayK

PostPosted: 06/29/21 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coaches see players in practice every day. We don't. I'm not saying VJ is right or wrong in her choices regarding Dungee or Kuier, but she has a lot more information than any of us.

PostPosted: 06/29/21 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
Coaches see players in practice every day. We don't. I'm not saying VJ is right or wrong in her choices regarding Dungee or Kuier, but she has a lot more information than any of us.

__________ X

PostPosted: 06/29/21 3:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:

Of course. But, if so make a move - why languish.

Skyfan22

PostPosted: 06/29/21 11:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
ClayK wrote:

Been a W fan since itā€™s inception. My teams have never been successful in a trade. Please, do not allow any foolhardy trades with Kuier. My karma guarantees her stardom upon leaving the Wings. Just hold on and be patient!

Milks26

PostPosted: 06/29/21 11:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Skyfan22 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
ClayK wrote:

Been a W fan since itā€™s inception. My teams have never been successful in a trade. Please, do not allow any foolhardy trades with Kuier. My karma guarantees her stardom upon leaving the Wings. Just hold on and be patient!

Defiantly not Kuier - kid is going to special.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: