RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

South Carolina 2021-22 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 05/26/21 12:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not so much relevant to the 2021-22 season, but didn't want to create a recruiting thread just for South Carolina. And the 2021-22 season and beyond (specifically the incoming 2021 class) may be substantially relevant to recruiting for cycles in the immediate future:

The Hoopgurlz classes for the next few years have been recently updated.

For the 2022 Cycle:

6-3 Post Ashlyn Watkins out of Cardinal Newman (Columbia) has been moved up to #12 overall by Hoopgurlz (Premier Basketball). She's been bumping up and down 2-3 ranking spots since last year.

6-0 PG Talaysia Cooper out of East Clarendon (Turbeville) dropped to 18th. She may be out of the loop after the 2021 class brought in Johnson and Rivers. Would be a bad depth chart situation for her, with Cooke, Beal, and Russell there as well.

6-5 Post Kyla Oldacre out of William Mason H.S. (Mason, OH) has an offer from SC and has us high on her list.

- the depth situation on the team will be tight as expected with two #1 classes in both 2019 and 2021 loading the roster. Next season will be the hardest for any incoming freshman to find playing time. After that in 2022-23 things loosen up as the roster loses Henderson and Littleton to graduation from the guard positions, and Saxton, Grisset, and Wesolek from the forward and post positions.

In 23-24, we lose the entire 2019 class, which consisted of guards Cooke, Beal, and Thompson, and F/Ps Boston and Amihere.

So for 21-22 both the back and front court depth is loaded. We have a fantastic two-to-three-deep at F with Saxton, Amihere, and Feagin, while a two-deep at Post with Boston and Cardoso. At guard (1-3 positions) we have Henderson/Johnson at 1, Cooke/Rivers/Littleton at 2, and Beal/Russell/Hall at the 3. Russell can also play any of the back 3, while Feagin (and Grissett once she's healed) can also play the 3 and some 2 depending on matchup situations.

For incoming freshmen, perhaps they have visions of becoming major starters and leading impact contributors off the bat, and perhaps they may be talented enough to pull it off, but Dawn Staley NEVER promises those opportunities. Only if the depth on the roster for that year is VERY thin, and lately that doesn't look like a problem at USC.

So ANY incoming freshmen should expect to come off the bench as freshmen, and then get their REAL chances as a sophomore. If that's not good enough for them, then expect those prospects to go elsewhere.

However, to be forced to come off the bench for their first TWO college years may be too much for even Dawn to ask from top 5* talent. So for the 2022 cycle, things loosen up more in the front court (slightly) than in the back court. We'll still have Cooke and Beal as seniors in 22-23, Russell as a junior, and Johnson, Rivers, and Hall as sophomores. With Johnson and Rivers as the heir apparents for both the 1 & 2 spots already in the wings, and possibly getting starts at the positions by then, someone like Cooper will be buried pretty deep - she WON'T be anything but a reserve in 22-23, and most likely will be so in 23-24 and 24-25 as well.

But after next season, incoming post freshmen for 22-23 may have to ride the pine for their freshman seasons behind a deep roster, but then as sophomores in 23-24 Boston and Amihere are gone, and that opens up major opportunities. Cardoso and Feagin will NEED help.

So in summary, I expect the 2022 class to be essentially a 2-3 player class, predominantly full of post players like Watkins and Oldacre. But not too many.

2023 Cycle:

THIS will be the cycle for the next major class. Apparently every two years (2019, 2021, 2023).

The top target for the 2023 class will be current Hoopgurlz overall #2 and #1 5-6 PG Milaysia Fulwiley out of W.J. Keenan H.S. (Columbia). She will be the future top PG target for the Gamecocks.

Although there's still a LOT of time for other prospects to move up and down, and make their big splash, other top targets would be 5-9 G and overall #5 Ashlynn Shade out of Noblesville H.S. (Noblesville, IN) - the same H.S. that produced Ty Harris - and overall #6 5-6 PG Kamorea Arnold, #18 6-5 P Aalyah Del Rosario, #31 5-10 G Mari Bickley, #38 6-2 F Mary Ashley Groot, #44 5-9 G Chloe Clardy, #52 5-11 G Emma Risch, and NR 6-4 F Riley Stack.

2024 Cycle:

Even MORE too far off, but the top target of course will be Hoopgurlz current overall #1 6-2 F Joyce Edwards out of Camden H.S. (Camden)....

Gamecock1

PostPosted: 05/26/21 2:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Even MORE too far off, but the top target of course will be Hoopgurlz current overall #1 6-2 F Joyce Edwards out of Camden H.S. (Camden)....
..as an alumni of both Camden High and South Carolina I will do everything I can to make her a Gamecock...lol....I no longer live in Camden but a lot of my family does. I am sure I will make a few family visits, according to the girls basketball schedule, next season.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 05/26/21 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

..as an alumni of both Camden High and South Carolina I will do everything I can to make her a Gamecock...lol....I no longer live in Camden but a lot of my family does. I am sure I will make a few family visits, according to the girls basketball schedule, next season.

Great - I will hold you to that. We are counting on you: if you fail, you will be demoted to Gamecock73.......

Very Happy

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 05/26/21 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Great - I will hold you to that. We are counting on you: if you fail, you will be demoted to Gamecock73.......

Very Happy

Be careful. Don't want to be demoted to GamecockBoosterRecruitingViolation.
Gamecock1

PostPosted: 05/26/21 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Very Happy

So $500.00 handshakes are out ?????

ClayK

PostPosted: 05/27/21 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecock1 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Very Happy

Actually, they're perfectly legal. Just hire a player to "endorse" your dog.

PostPosted: 05/27/21 11:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Very Happy

That is going to be very interesting going forward. It's ripe for abuse across the board.

ClayK

PostPosted: 05/27/21 3:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecock1 wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Very Happy

That is going to be very interesting going forward. It's ripe for abuse across the board.

"Abuse" -- or paying the labor force -- has been rampant in college sports for more than 100 years. This way it's finally above the table and legitimized. And it will set real market values for college athletes ...

PostPosted: 06/10/21 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Conway Gamecock wrote:

2024 Cycle:

Very Happy

"Abuse" -- or paying the labor force -- has been rampant in college sports for more than 100 years. This way it's finally above the table and legitimized. And it will set real market values for college athletes ...
In the scope of what it "was" and the unknown parameters of what it will end up being...I would say abused. If it's paying the "labor force" then it's no longer amateur athletics and why even make the players go to class ? It is just a professional setup the guise of amateur athletics. It's no longer a "student" athlete as more of a professional athlete....so class work should be eliminated all together. Just my opinion on where it's headed. I have no problem with it but call it what it is....

ClayK

PostPosted: 06/10/21 2:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"In the scope of what it "was" and the unknown parameters of what it will end up being...I would say abused. If it's paying the "labor force" then it's no longer amateur athletics and why even make the players go to class ? It is just a professional setup the guise of amateur athletics. It's no longer a "student" athlete as more of a professional athlete....so class work should be eliminated all together. Just my opinion on where it's headed. I have no problem with it but call it what it is...."

Of course D-1 sports are professional. You don't pay coaches millions of dollars to work with amateurs. And you don't have multi-million dollar TV deals if the players aren't elite.

College sports have never been played by "average" college students. Recruiting began in the early 20th century and never stopped. And of course class work for athletes has always been a joke. At North Carolina, the NCAA said "Well, the classes were bogus and the grades meaningless, but that's up to the school. We can't punish a school for graduating functional illiterates." (Well, at least one basketball player said he graduated despite having only rudimentary reading skills ...)

Last edited by ClayK on 06/12/21 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
linkster

PostPosted: 06/11/21 6:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The high school season was a huge clusterf**k. They handed out awards while many teams were still playing in a delayed season. Ducharme's HS team played some unsanctioned games I think but what got her the award was her play last summer in AAU which vaulted her way up the recruit rankings, along with the usual UConn tailwind. It may not be a normal way to identify the best high school players but what was normal in 2020?

ClayK

PostPosted: 06/12/21 11:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As one who does those awards and rankings, it was a nightmare this year. We picked a Player of the Year in every state, and as far as we could tell, Ducharme's high school did not play any "real" games. They told us it was just "intramurals" or something -- and then suddenly she's played 12 games. Against who?

So we gave that state's award to some other girl. We still haven't done Washington, Oregon or California because they're not finished.

The bigger picture, though, is that most of these "high school" awards are based on club play and recruiting rankings, not high school production. The McDonald's game usually includes at least one player who was hurt most of the year, but they vote so early -- and the voters pay so little attention to high school games -- that it never registers.

PostPosted: 06/12/21 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Per The Athletic, Dawn Staley is supposedly on a list of about 5 candidates who either have interviewed or will interview for the open Portland Blazers head coaching job.

Becky Hammon is one of the other candidates, and she's also a candidate for the open Orlando Magic head coaching job.

Gamecock1

PostPosted: 06/13/21 4:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Per The Athletic, Dawn Staley is supposedly on a list of about 5 candidates who either have interviewed or will interview for the open Portland Blazers head coaching job.

Becky Hammon is one of the other candidates, and she's also a candidate for the open Orlando Magic head coaching job.
Dawn has said many times that she was not interested in the WNBA, the NBA or coaching a men's college team. She said her work in college WBB wasn't finished and she has no interest in anything else. She was on a candidate list for the 76er's and the North Carolina men's program. She was appreciative but no thanks.

Gamecock1

PostPosted: 06/13/21 4:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
"In the scope of what it "was" and the unknown parameters of what it will end up being...I would say abused. If it's paying the "labor force" then it's no longer amateur athletics and why even make the players go to class ? It is just a professional setup the guise of amateur athletics. It's no longer a "student" athlete as more of a professional athlete....so class work should be eliminated all together. Just my opinion on where it's headed. I have no problem with it but call it what it is...."

Of course D-1 sports are professional. You don't pay coaches millions of dollars to work with amateurs. And you don't have multi-million dollar TV deals if the players aren't elite.

College sports have never been played by "average" college students. Recruiting began in the early 20th century and never stopped. And of course class work for athletes has always been a joke. At North Carolina, the NCAA said "Well, the classes were bogus and the grades meaningless, but that's up to the school. We can't punish a school for graduating functional illiterates." (Well, at least one basketball player said he graduated despite having only rudimentary reading skills ...)
There has always been a "student athlete" not average college kids playing sports. It has morphed into a legal "pay for play" that wasn't there legally a few years ago. That was my point. They are not even pretending it's not professional rather than amateur.

Davis4632

PostPosted: 06/13/21 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecock1 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Dawn has said many times that she was not interested in the WNBA, the NBA or coaching a men's college team. She said her work in college WBB wasn't finished and she has no interest in anything else. She was on a candidate list for the 76er's and the North Carolina men's program. She was appreciative but no thanks.

I don't remember Dawn being considered for the UNC MBB coaching job. Outisde of maybe former Boston Celtics coach now the General Manager Brad Stevens, the job was going to someone who had UNC ties.

Gamecock1

PostPosted: 06/14/21 3:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

I don't remember Dawn being considered for the UNC MBB coaching job. Outisde of maybe former Boston Celtics coach now the General Manager Brad Stevens, the job was going to someone who had UNC ties.
That was reported in The State newspaper out of Columbia SC, Saturday. She was on the candidate list for the UNC job. They didn't mention anything other than the statement.

Davis4632

PostPosted: 06/14/21 12:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecock1 wrote:
Davis4632 wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

That was reported in The State newspaper out of Columbia SC, Saturday. She was on the candidate list for the UNC job. They didn't mention anything other than the statement.

The link that the State reported her has a candidate for the UNC job came from the Athletic. It was they thought should be candidates for the job not the official candidates list.

https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1377683107143372802

Gamecock1

PostPosted: 06/14/21 5:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Davis4632 wrote:
Gamecock1 wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

The link that the State reported her has a candidate for the UNC job came from the Athletic. It was they thought should be candidates for the job not the official candidates list.

https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1377683107143372802
Fair enough. I didn't research it because it was a non factor either way.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 06/20/21 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The 2021 Americup has concluded, and the United States defeated Puerto Rico 74-59. Brazil defeated Canada 87-82 in double-overtime for the 3rd place finish.

For the United States, Aliyah Boston was dominant. She was 4th on the team in average minutes played per game as a regular starter throughout the tournament, and was their 3rd-leading scorer at 12.5 ppg, their leading rebounder at 9.3 rpg, their leading shot blocker averaging 1.8 bpg, and led the team in FG % and average efficiency points per game. She also led the entire tournament in rebounds/game, in efficiency pts/game, was 2nd in FG % and 3rd in blocks.

Destanni Henderson came off the bench averaging 7th in minutes/game, and was 2nd in assists/game, and led the team in 3-pt FG%, which she was also 2nd for the tournament.

For Canada, Laeticia Amihere was also dominant - perhaps even more so than Boston for her team. She was a reserve all tournament that averaged 7th in minutes/game, but led Canada in points/game (13.0 ppg), rebounds/game (7.7 rpg), blocks/game (1.0 bpg), FG% (.500), and obviously after all that, in efficiency pts/game.

Amihere was perhaps one young player who's spot on the national team may have been in some doubt short of proving herself in this tournament, but she ended up being Canada's best overall player despite not starting a single game. Hopefully she carries this momentum into next season with the Gamecocks.

For Brazil, Kamilla Cardoso Silva started a few games and came off the bench for a few. She was 8th on the team in average minutes per game, but was 4th in scoring (9.9 ppg), was 2nd in rebounds/gm (8.0 rpg), led in blocks (1.6 bpg), FG % (.619, even though she didn't attempt enough shots to make the official rankings), and efficiency pts/game.

I am salivating at the prospects of having Boston/Cardoso Silva and Saxton/Amihere rotating at the 5 and 4 spots, plus whatever Beal and Feagin will provide in the way of paint defense. Saxton was 2nd to Boston last season in blocks, and will be a fierce presence as well....

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 09/08/21 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SEC Conference games have been scheduled!! The total schedule at this point:

Nov 1st (TBA) - vs Benedict College - Exhibition (Columbia, S.C.) W, 98-41 (0-0, 0-0)
Nov 9th (TBA) - at North Carolina State (Raleigh, N.C.) W, 66-57 (1-0, 0-0)
Nov 12th (TBA) - vs South Dakota (Sanford Pentagon, Sioux Falls, S.D.) (Sioux Falls Invitational) W, 72-41 (2-0, 0-0)
Nov 17th (TBA) - vs Clemson (Columbia, S.C.) W, 76-45 (3-0, 0-0)
Nov 20th (TBA) - vs Buffalo (Paradise Island, Bahamas) (Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament) W, 88-60 (4-0, 0-0)
Nov 21st (TBA - vs Oregon (Paradise Island, Bahamas) (Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament) W, 80-63 (5-0, 0-0)
Nov 22nd (TBA - vs Connecticut (Paradise Island, Bahamas) (Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament) W, 73-57 (6-0, 0-0)
Nov 26th (TBA) - vs Elon (Columbia, S.C.) W, 79-38 (7-0, 0-0)
Nov 29th (TBA) - vs North Carolina A&T (Columbia, S.C.) W, 79-42 (8-0, 0-0)

Dec 3rd (TBA) - vs Kansas State (Columbia, S.C.) (SEC/Big12 Challenge) W, 65-44 (9-0, 0-0)
Dec 12th (3:00 pm) - vs Maryland (Columbia, S.C.) (Jimmy V Classic)
Dec 15th (TBA) - at Duke (Durham, N.C.)
Dec 21st (TBA) - vs Stanford (Columbia, S.C.)

Dec 30th (TBA) - at Missouri (Columbia, MO)

Jan 2nd (TBA) - vs Ole Miss (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 6th (TBA) - at Louisiana State (Baton Rouge, LA)
Jan 9th (TBA) - vs Kentucky (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 13th (TBA) - vs Texas A&M (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 16th (TBA) - at Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR)
Jan 24th (TBA) - vs Vanderbilt (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 27th 7:00 p.m. - vs Connecticut (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 30th (TBA) - at Florida (Gainesville, FL)

Feb 3rd (TBA) - vs Alabama (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 6th (TBA) - vs Mississippi State (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 10th (TBA) - at Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
Feb 13th (TBA) - at Georgia (Athens, GA)
Feb 17th (TBA) - vs Auburn (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 20th (TBA) - vs Tennessee (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 24th (TBA) - at Texas A&M (College Station, TX)
Feb 27th (TBA) - at Ole Miss (Oxford, MS)

Last edited by Conway Gamecock on 12/11/21 6:11 am; edited 3 times in total
ucbart

PostPosted: 09/08/21 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:
SEC Conference games have been scheduled!! The total schedule at this point:

Nov 9th (TBA) - at North Carolina State (Raleigh, N.C.)
Nov 12th (TBA) - vs South Dakota (Sanford Pentagon, Sioux Falls, S.D.) (Sioux Falls Invitational)
Nov 17th (TBA) - vs Clemson (Columbia, S.C.)
Nov 20th (TBA) - vs Buffalo (Paradise Island, Bahamas) (Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament)
Nov 21st (TBA - if applicable) - vs winner between Oklahoma and Oregon (Paradise Island, Bahamas) (Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament)
Nov 22nd (TBA - if applicable) - vs finalist between Connecticut, Minnesota, South Florida, and Syracuse (Paradise Island, Bahamas) (Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament)
Nov 29th (TBA) - vs North Carolina A&T (Columbia, S.C.)

Dec 3rd (TBA) - vs Kansas State (Columbia, S.C.) (SEC/Big12 Challenge)
Dec 12th (3:00 pm) - vs Maryland (Columbia, S.C.) (Jimmy V Classic)
Dec 15th (TBA) - at Duke (Durham, N.C.)
Dec 21st (TBA) - vs Stanford (Columbia, S.C.)

Dec 30th (TBA) - at Missouri (Columbia, MO)

Jan 2nd (TBA) - vs Ole Miss (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 6th (TBA) - at Louisiana State (Baton Rouge, LA)
Jan 9th (TBA) - vs Kentucky (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 13th (TBA) - vs Texas A&M (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 16th (TBA) - at Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR)
Jan 24th (TBA) - vs Vanderbilt (Columbia, S.C.)
Jan 30th (TBA) - at Florida (Gainesville, FL)

Feb ?? (TBA) - vs Connecticut (Columbia, S.C.)

Feb 3rd (TBA) - vs Alabama (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 6th (TBA) - vs Mississippi State (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 10th (TBA) - at Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
Feb 13th (TBA) - at Georgia (Athens, GA)
Feb 17th (TBA) - vs Auburn (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 20th (TBA) - vs Tennessee (Columbia, S.C.)
Feb 24th (TBA) - at Texas A&M (College Station, TX)
Feb 27th (TBA) - at Ole Miss (Oxford, MS)

Will be interesting to see where the CT game fits in. The SEC slate for February looks already pretty full...

It seems as though it has to be played between January 16h & January 24th.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 09/22/21 1:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The completed schedule has now finally been posted:

https://gamecocksonline.com/sports/womens-basketball/schedule/2021-22

The game with Connecticut will be played on January 27th. The tip-off time is already set at 7:00 p.m., and will be broadcast on ESPN.

Also a final non-conference game was set with Elon on November 26th....

Games scheduled with teams ranked in ESPN's "too-early" top 25 for 21-22:

#1 CT
#3 Stanford
#5 Maryland
#8 NC State
#14 Kentucky
#18 Tennessee
#22 Texas A&M
#25 South Dakota

Plus possible games with #10 Oregon should they get past their 1st-round game with Oklahoma in the Battle 4 Atlantis (and we get past our 1st-round game with Buffalo), #19 South Florida should they take down Syracuse and Connecticut and we advance to meet them in the finals of the Battle 4 Atlantis, and finally Georgia who I just refuse to believe that they won't be a sure top-25 team by the time we play them....

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 10/20/21 8:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

South Carolina has been chosen by a panel of SEC and national media members to win the 2022 Southeastern Conference women's basketball title Tuesday. It marks the sixth time in the last eight seasons the group has predicted the Gamecocks as regular-season champion. Juniors Aliyah Boston and Zia Cooke were chosen for preseason SEC honors as well, with Boston receiving votes for SEC Player of the Year:

2022 SEC Preseason Media Poll

1. South Carolina
2. Tennessee
3. Texas A&M
4. Kentucky
5. Georgia
6. Arkansas
7. LSU
8. Ole Miss
9. Mississippi State
10. Alabama
11. Missouri
12. Florida
13. Auburn
14. Vanderbilt

Preseason Player of the Year

Rhyne Howard, Kentucky

Preseason All-SEC

Rhyne Howard, Kentucky
Khayla Pointer, LSU
Shakira Austin, Ole Miss
Aliyah Boston, South Carolina
Zia Cooke, South Carolina

https://gamecocksonline.com/news/2021/10/19/media-picks-gamecocks-for-2022-sec-womens-basketball-title.aspx

RHSibley

PostPosted: 10/20/21 11:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If UT and OU were in the SEC now, where do you think they would fall in this preseason poll?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: