RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Updated WNBA App

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanaticka

PostPosted: 05/15/21 12:26 pm    ::: Updated WNBA App Reply Reply with quote

My WNBA App on my Android operated cell phone updated and is not working properly. Does anyone have the same problem? When I go to Games, boxscores won't show, higlights won't play, even all access games won't play, the app just collapses. Which is frustrating bc I planned on watching games on my phone. Why do I have my brand new subscription then? I have allowed the app everything it wanted. I reinstalled it and I ran out of ideas. Any advice or tips? Thank you ahead.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/15/21 1:07 pm    ::: Re: Updated WNBA App Reply Reply with quote

fanaticka wrote:
My WNBA App on my Android operated cell phone updated and is not working properly. Does anyone have the same problem? When I go to Games, boxscores won't show, higlights won't play, even all access games won't play, the app just collapses. Which is frustrating bc I planned on watching games on my phone. Why do I have my brand new subscription then? I have allowed the app everything it wanted. I reinstalled it and I ran out of ideas. Any advice or tips? Thank you ahead.

I have the same problem on my phone but not on my tablet so i watch the games on there. Or i go to the wnba website on my laptop and watch it on there

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Shades

PostPosted: 05/15/21 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There was another update today. You could check on that.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/15/21 6:02 pm    ::: Re: Updated WNBA App Reply Reply with quote

fanaticka wrote:

I didn't have any issues with mine. I watched the entire Wings vs Sparks game on my phone (Android) and watched it a second time this morning with no issues!

fanaticka

PostPosted: 05/27/21 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So if anyone has the same issues as I had: was emailing back and forth with the support and they came to conclusion that the issue can be temporarily solved by setting both the app and the device to English. It worked and they promised to work on a permanent solution. I see this is not a problem for most Americans, but maybe some Europeans here could appreciate the solution;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: