RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Dallas Wings 2021
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milks26

PostPosted: 05/12/21 12:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Yep, there'd be room to re-sign Gustafson once she cleared waivers, assuming she was willing to come back for the minimum.

Knowing her she'd come back for the minimum.

PostPosted: 05/12/21 2:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Yep, there'd be room to re-sign Gustafson once she cleared waivers, assuming she was willing to come back for the minimum.

Knowing her she'd come back for the minimum.

Laughing Laughing Laughing The girl who keeps running back to the boy who clearly doesn't want her. As I biased Iowa person I'd love to see Megan make a roster somewhere...just not Dallas at this point. All jokes aside though I just want her to do what makes her happy. Smile If that means coming back for the minimum--go for it.

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/12/21 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
🚨ATTENTION CERTAIN WINGS FANS🚨

pilight wrote:
Wings waive Megan Gustafson

😎😎😎😎

Shades

PostPosted: 05/12/21 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Would she be quoting Drake if she didn’t make the team?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Stormeo

PostPosted: 05/12/21 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She could've just received the final pictures from Media Day and wanted to flex on 'em (us) a bit. I genuinely do hope she makes it, but she still has a good 24 hours to go...

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 05/12/21 3:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
She could've just received the final pictures from Media Day and wanted to flex on 'em (us) a bit. I genuinely do hope she makes it, but she still has a good 24 hours to go...

Dallas is down to 12 + Sabally on temporary suspension, so she looks to be safe...for now.

Somebody's gonna have to go when Satou comes back, so she's going to need to take advantage of her PT early.

PostPosted: 05/13/21 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mack was wavied by Chicago , how do us WFFL feel about her being picked up ? I want her !!

PostPosted: 05/13/21 4:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Mack was wavied by Chicago , how do us WFFL feel about her being picked up ? I want her !!

Go get her. She’s a good athlete and of the bit I saw, a better defender then Collier. Who to remove tho? Or would they even have you til Sabally and Awak arrive?

Shades

PostPosted: 05/13/21 5:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas Wings suspended the contract of Awak Kuier»Temporary

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/13/21 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

I struggle with my opinions and impressions of Mack. At the end of the day, I think I honestly view her as a person who had a good "college" career but will not translate to the WNBA in the same fashion!

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/18/21 9:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think this mean she's on the way?

Hey @DallasWings, we’re sending awesome @KuierAwak your way! Flag of Finland is cheering for you, Awak. Good luck for the season from CDA Campbell & @usembfinland! @WNBA @basketfinland

https://twitter.com/usembfinland/status/1394639617857626112/photo/1

&

The Dallas Wings have temporarily suspended Allisha Gray. Gray will be leaving for 3x3 qualifying for Team USA.

PostPosted: 05/18/21 5:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Milks26"]I think this mean she's on the way?

Hey @DallasWings, we’re sending awesome @KuierAwak your way! Flag of Finland is cheering for you, Awak. Good luck for the season from CDA Campbell & @usembfinland! @WNBA @basketfinland

[color=red]&[/color

The Dallas Wings have temporarily suspended Allisha Gray. Gray will be leaving for 3x3 qualifying for Team USA.[/quot

Hopefully that will help alleviate some of the blow of losing A. Gray for around 6 games for the 3x3 tournaments!

pilight

PostPosted: 05/20/21 8:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wings at New York Liberty Game Moves to May 24

https://wings.wnba.com/news/wings-at-new-york-liberty-game-moves-to-may-24/

PostPosted: 05/20/21 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

Any specific reasons ?

PostPosted: 05/20/21 9:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
pilight wrote:

Any specific reasons ?

The Nets made the playoffs and are at home Tuesday

PostPosted: 05/20/21 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="DFWub2018"]
Milks26 wrote:

[color=red]&[/color

The Dallas Wings have temporarily suspended Allisha Gray. Gray will be leaving for 3x3 qualifying for Team USA.[/quot

Hopefully that will help alleviate some of the blow of losing A. Gray for around 6 games for the 3x3 tournaments!

Oh great, quite likely the best player on the team this season goes before we even get a home game.

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/20/21 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Skyfan22"]
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

[color=red]&[/color

Oh great, quite likely the best player on the team this season goes before we even get a home game.

I get were ur coming from. But, her Olympic commitment wasn't a secret. She'll be missed..but the team will be fine

PostPosted: 05/20/21 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PRESEASON Y'ALL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wCOAOw6NKtE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh yeah, no sound....

PostPosted: 05/21/21 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Got a call from STH rep , asked about Sabally and its pretty much up in the air but the word is dont look for her until 3x3 Qualifiers are done. She’s definitely coming back as soon as possible. Awak currently in quarantine will not suit up tomorrow ...Ill be there though so GO WINGS #WFFL

PostPosted: 05/23/21 6:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GRYaUQriAHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/23/21 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GRYaUQriAHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He went into the Locker room at half . Not sure what he said , but I think the responded nicely even in a losing effort.

PostPosted: 05/24/21 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Got a call from STH rep , asked about Sabally and its pretty much up in the air but the word is dont look for her until 3x3 Qualifiers are done. She’s definitely coming back as soon as possible. Awak currently in quarantine will not suit up tomorrow ...Ill be there though so GO WINGS #WFFL

I missed out, we went to Galveston for a few days. How was the whole process to get into the CPC?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/25/21 7:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I missed out, we went to Galveston for a few days. How was the whole process to get into the CPC?

A mess , it was storming and then people were not notifed about the Clear app and needing to sign up in order to gain entry into the arena . A lot of people had to stand out front and download the App and sign up just to enter amongst having to download the AXS app to gain entry for my friends to show their purchased tickets.

PostPosted: 05/25/21 8:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone knows what was up with Jefferson DNP? Was is poor play or her usual?

PostPosted: 05/25/21 10:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think they have to waive two when all of Gray, Sabally and Awak are available. Anigwe is hardship so she goes first, but who else?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 16 of 23

Jump to: