RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2021 WNBA League Pass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 04/16/21 9:45 am    ::: 2021 WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Just got the email notice for it.
It auto-renews if you bought it last year. Check your cards or adjust as needed.
Still $16.99.

They give a code for 20% off WNBA merchandise.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned

Last edited by Shades on 05/01/21 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Milks26

PostPosted: 04/16/21 9:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sweet! I'm ready

PostPosted: 05/01/21 10:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Speebs56

PostPosted: 05/01/21 11:13 am    ::: Re: 2021 WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
It auto-renews if you bought it last year. Check your cards or adjust as needed.
Still $16.99.

They give a code for 20% of WNBA merchandise.

So the auto renew explains why when I click to "buy league pass" nothing happens?

Richyyy

PostPosted: 05/01/21 11:25 am    ::: Re: 2021 WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Speebs56 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Still $16.99.

So the auto renew explains why when I click to "buy league pass" nothing happens?

I think it's more that your subscription from last year continues to run until May 12, so it won't let you buy anything else yet. Which is dumb, but appears to be how it's set up. The available packages appear if you log out.

PostPosted: 05/01/21 12:36 pm    ::: Re: 2021 WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Speebs56 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Still $16.99.

I think it's more that your subscription from last year continues to run until May 12, so it won't let you buy anything else yet. Which is dumb, but appears to be how it's set up. The available packages appear if you log out.

Thanks for this info. Having received the email to purchase League Pass I assumed it was time!

ChiSky54

PostPosted: 05/02/21 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah...as was mentioned, I think it's a reminder to update your payment method as appropriate or remove if you don't want to renew.

It's great that they are continuing to provide access to prior games!

It's clearly important to a number of people to have the ability to watch all games live, so I expect grumbling about the "80 live games". Since I can't usually watch many of them live anyway, it works for me, and I have the option to watch at my leisure!

What's great is that typically, the blackout games are available to watch right after the games have ended. And you can skip the commercials! Smile

I hope that League Pass has resolved what seem to often be the nonsensical blackout of games in one's local market That's been an ongoing issue.

I also wish they wouldn't cut off games as soon as they are over - I often enjoy the final commentary or whatever follows.

PostPosted: 05/02/21 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Do they plan to have any compatibility with Roku? Because that will inform whether I decide to renew, or not: I'm over watching TV on my computer.

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
johnjohnW

PostPosted: 05/03/21 6:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So I bought a sub for League Pass and didn't get a coupon for WNBA store. Did I do something wrong? I don't think I renewed last year but had it the prior year. Is the coupon only for renewals?

Shades

PostPosted: 05/03/21 4:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Unless things have changed this season, games broadcast on CBS Sports Network won’t be broadcast live on WNBA League Pass.

If you don’t have CBS Sports Network and you’d rather watch these games live, the games will be streamed live on Paramount+ streaming service.

Limited Commercials plan
Stream over 30,000 episodes and movies, originals, live sports and news with limited commercial interruptions.
$5.99 monthly or $59.99 annually (save over 15% off the monthly price!)

Commercial Free plan
Stream all the same amazing programming that comes with the Limited Commercials plan–commercial free**! Plus, download shows and movies to watch offline.
$9.99 monthly or $99.99 annually (save over 15% off the monthly price!)

Paramount+ also has archived Paramount and CBS-related programming.

There’s a 7-day free trial, which it looks like I’ll be using for the Lynx’s first game. Mad

ChiSky54

PostPosted: 05/03/21 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

YouTubeTV has CBSN, ESPN and plenty more. Unlimited DVR, no equipment to rent. $64.99/mo, no contract.

PostPosted: 05/06/21 8:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aaaand. Apparently, since I took last year off, I don't get the discount coupon. Siiiigh.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 05/18/21 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, I must be a dum-dum, but I am absolutely baffled by what games are available live on League Pass this year. Is there a quick guide anywhere? A schedule?

Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: