RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#5 Syracuse vs #1 Louisville - 3/06/21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/06/21 3:25 am    ::: #5 Syracuse vs #1 Louisville - 3/06/21 Reply Reply with quote

ACC Tournament - Semifinal
Greensboro, NC - 12:00 PM ET

TV: ACC Network (Beth Mowins, Debbie Antonelli)

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/catalog/76b92674-175c-4ff1-8989-380aa514eb87#bucketId=29789 (tvpli)

Audio:
https://www.iheart.com/live/cards-radio-790-krd-4836/

Live stats:
http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/tournament.php?gid=acc

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
myrtle

PostPosted: 03/06/21 12:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My first time seeing Cardoza. I'm so impressed with her movement and speed down the floor! She has the potential to be a really special player.

myrtle

PostPosted: 03/06/21 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Would have been a more interesting game if 'cuse had their full roster. It's crazy to be without two starter and 4 bench players as well! If they don't get beat by 30, they've done a good job.

Shades

PostPosted: 03/06/21 1:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
My first time seeing Cardoza. I'm so impressed with her movement and speed down the floor!

She had 10 offensive rebounds yesterday plus the game winning shot.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
ucbart

PostPosted: 03/07/21 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
My first time seeing Cardoza. I'm so impressed with her movement and speed down the floor! She has the potential to be a really special player.

So, yes, I'm a UCONN fan, but I live in Syracuse and I own a restaurant here. Strautmane, Engstler, Cardoso, and Djaldi-Tabdi came in last Friday night. I was level 27,000 fanboy that night and they couldn't have been more amazing. I had a nice conversation with Cardoso and she is just the nicest kid you could meet. I told her I wanted her to hold Cunane to 5 & 6(they played NC State two days later), told them I was a season ticket holder, and told them of my love for all of WBB. And the best part, they loved our restaurant and told me they'd be back!!!

As for her, the player, she has a chance to be special. She runs the floor soooooo well, has great hands, and wonderful fundamentals. I'm just super concerned with the Syracuse guard situation and getting her the ball. This team could be soooo good. Emily Engstler is the best player on that team and the entire offense needs to go through her at the high post. She can pass, shoot, and drive from anywhere on the floor and she is the best bet at getting Cardoso the ball where she needs it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: