RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#22 Ohio St @ #24 Rutgers - 3/05/21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/04/21 11:41 pm    ::: #22 Ohio St @ #24 Rutgers - 3/05/21 Reply Reply with quote

Piscataway, NJ - 8:00 PM ET
TV: ESPN (Roy Philpott, Christy Thomaskutty)

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/72d2dc1a-b5a5-4bc2-9d7f-656625a5b109#bucketId=1 (tvpli)

Audio:
https://wctcam.com/

Live stats:
https://scarletknights.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
linkster

PostPosted: 03/05/21 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers 21-9 after 1 period. This may be a Rutgers scoring record for one period.
Rolling Eyes

undersized_post

PostPosted: 03/05/21 10:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ohio State really ran out of steam this season. In late January they beat the top 3 teams in the Big Ten in consecutive games (Michigan, Maryland, Indiana). But they closed the season losing 5 of 6, some of those losses to the lower teams in the conference. Really not sure what happened their. Haven't received a ton of media attention due to their post-season ban this year.

Queenie

PostPosted: 03/05/21 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I mean, if you have a postseason ban and thus winning gets you nothing other than a mild sense of temporary satisfaction, I can imagine that the steam would run out pretty easily.

PostPosted: 03/06/21 7:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Starting point guard, Madison Green was out last five games. When it was announced they said if it was Covid, she would miss the rest of the season. Although she was at the game last night. Early in the season they played without 3 players due to covid. OSU, never stated it was Covid like in the earlier situation.

ucbart

PostPosted: 03/06/21 11:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I will never get used to seeing Rutgers in Adidas.

Man, as crazy as this sounds, I miss that rivalry. We've had bigger rivalries with other teams(Tennessee and ND), but at no point, did I ever despise any of those players like I did the late 90's/early-mid 2000's Scarlet Knights.

Public enemy #1 & #2: Linda Miles and Matee Ajavon. HAAAAAAA

undersized_post

PostPosted: 03/06/21 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bucks4now wrote:
Starting point guard, Madison Green was out last five games. When it was announced they said if it was Covid, she would miss the rest of the season. Although she was at the game last night. Early in the season they played without 3 players due to covid. OSU, never stated it was Covid like in the earlier situation.

Thanks for pointing this out. I guess their big wins came when both Dorka and Greene were healthy. Given the way this season panned out for them, I see why Braxton Miller (theirOnly senior) is returning next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: