RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Diamond Miller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 12/21/20 7:55 pm    ::: Diamond Miller Reply Reply with quote

SN : I’ve Never seen Angel Reese play, but if she’s better or even anything remotely close to Diamond Miller as I’ve heard she is definitely a lottery prospect . Let’s talk Rebbies? 2023 anyone? Deep draft or lightweight ?

PostPosted: 12/22/20 3:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hadn't seen Reese since she got injured early on, but judging by her stats, it looks like she was transitioning to the college game pretty seamlessly. Diamond Miller though is for sure star W material. Long limbs, decent handles, and I like her high shooting form. Love her athleticism most of all. Stay the course...

Speaking of Maryland players and Drafts, Harvard-transfer Katie Benzan appears to be trying to add herself to the 2021 Draft's guard pile given her hot start from the field. I for one would like to see how long she can keep it going.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 12/22/20 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
I hadn't seen Reese since she got injured early on, but judging by her stats, it looks like she was transitioning to the college game pretty seamlessly. Diamond Miller though is for sure star W material. Long limbs, decent handles, and I like her high shooting form. Love her athleticism most of all. Stay the course...

Speaking of Maryland players and Drafts, Harvard-transfer Katie Benzan appears to be trying to add herself to the 2021 Draft's guard pile given her hot start from the field. I for one would like to see how long she can keep it going.

Benzan is Lelani Mitchel JR. She’s a lights out shooter!

PostPosted: 12/29/20 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Footage of Maryland's loss vs Missouri State along with a sneak peak of Angel Reese . She's pretty versatile for a Center !

I forgot to post the link LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKaV3HJuTrc

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 12/30/20 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
PickledGinger

PostPosted: 12/29/20 2:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Miller and Reese were both listed as wings coming out of HS. They are playing the post positions at Maryland out of necessity. They're both going to be versatile, 3-4 swing players at the next level.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 12/30/20 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
Miller and Reese were both listed as wings coming out of HS. They are playing the post positions at Maryland out of necessity. They're both going to be versatile, 3-4 swing players at the next level.

Swing players with height ! That's a GM's dream 6-4 & 6-6 playing the 3 mannn have times changed !

PostPosted: 12/30/20 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

Swing players with height ! That's a GM's dream 6-4 & 6-6 playing the 3 mannn have times changed !

??? They're both 6-3.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 12/31/20 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

??? They're both 6-3.

Well you know height police will put a player at 4 different heights in 4 different games . I think Reese was a bit taller than Miller but either way id takem both !

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: