RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Lindsay Whalen WNBA Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamj95

PostPosted: 03/23/17 12:09 pm    ::: Lindsay Whalen WNBA Cards Reply Reply with quote

I am in the hunt for Lindsay Whalen WNBA cards for ever year she's been in the league. I currently have 2004 and am about to buy 2005-2008. I am missing quite a few recent years although I do have the 2016 card. I have checked on ebay but the years I am looking for aren't on there. Is there anywhere else I can look or does anyone here have them and would be willing to sell them?

Huskie

PostPosted: 04/24/17 6:56 pm    ::: Re: Lindsay Whalen WNBA Cards Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
I am in the hunt for Lindsay Whalen WNBA cards for ever year she's been in the league. I currently have 2004 and am about to buy 2005-2008. I am missing quite a few recent years although I do have the 2016 card. I have checked on ebay but the years I am looking for aren't on there. Is there anywhere else I can look or does anyone here have them and would be willing to sell them?

Try Amazon.com. seriously! I'll also check and see what duplicates I have

PostPosted: 04/25/17 9:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, you're now getting into the years of Rittenhouse being dicks and only selling in overpriced full sets. It's way, way harder to find singles now. (I just searched eBay, and the 2015 was just listed, at $4.)

(now with spelling variations)
Huskie

PostPosted: 04/29/17 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I found a Whalen 2007. For any collectors out there, I have many dupes. They are free. If you can appreciate them, you'd do me a favor by taking them off my hands. I need space! Laughing

PostPosted: 04/29/17 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I haven't bought WNBA cards in two years. I just don't have the money anymore to buy them, as I need to pay for book editing costs. Of the Whalen cards, I wouldn't even think to break up my sets and separate them into individuals. I may have singles between 2004 and 2008, I'd have to look. I can't stand the laziness of Rittenhouse and their WNBA product.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: