RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Tulsa Shock Memorabilia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldGoat

PostPosted: 07/29/16 4:59 pm    ::: Tulsa Shock Memorabilia Reply Reply with quote

I've been cleaning out the spare room, pitching artifacts from my past. Before it goes to the landfill, thought I'd check and see if anyone wants any Tulsa stuff. 2 Diggins bobbleheads, a Volt one as well, t-shirts, etc. I want nothing for them, but a nice donation to your local animal shelter/rescue group would warrant my labors and shipping costs! Reply here or message me if you're interested.

Richard 77

PostPosted: 07/29/16 8:26 pm    ::: Re: Tulsa Shock Memorabilia Reply Reply with quote

OldGoat wrote:
I've been cleaning out the spare room, pitching artifacts from my past. Before it goes to the landfill, thought I'd check and see if anyone wants any Tulsa stuff. 2 Diggins bobbleheads, a Volt one as well, t-shirts, etc. I want nothing for them, but a nice donation to your local animal shelter/rescue group would warrant my labors and shipping costs! Reply here or message me if you're interested.

I would really like one of the bobbleheads. PM me for my address and a donation to my nearby animal shelter will be given in payment. Thanks. What else is "etc?"

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
OldGoat

PostPosted: 08/02/16 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Packages are on their way to NY and WI. I still have one Diggins bobblehead if anyone wants it.

Richard 77

PostPosted: 08/05/16 7:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OldGoat wrote:
Packages are on their way to NY and WI. I still have one Diggins bobblehead if anyone wants it.

The package arrived today. I put it in the fridge as soon as I got home. J/K. Skylar is fine and standing next to my Chicago Sylvia BBH. Thanks again!

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: