45%
 45%  [ 17 ]
Sky
54%
 54%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 37

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/23/21 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This game means a lot for so many reasons. If we win VJ will be back no doubt I’m sure she still gets another year if we lose but she would have gifted us our first playoff win as a franchise ever and Bibb would finally look smart with the hire and still securing PP’s! What a day it could be !!! They say Marike I say Mabumbawaleeee Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 09/23/21 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was all-in on the Wings on Sunday night, and they delivered and put the Liberty in the playoffs! It'll be easy to root for them against the Sky tonight, no offense to the Sky.

In honor of the Wings delivering, I will now order delivered wings. Smile

lynxmania

PostPosted: 09/23/21 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
This game means a lot for so many reasons. If we win VJ will be back no doubt I’m sure she still gets another year if we lose but she would have gifted us our first playoff win as a franchise ever and Bibb would finally look smart with the hire and still securing PP’s! What a day it could be !!! They say Marike I say Mabumbawaleeee Laughing Laughing Laughing

Are you wiping away your Detroit history as a franchise? Confused Crying or Very sad

Milks26

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Win or lose - VJ has done enough to keep her job, and ultimately not making the hire look too terrible.

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Alarie vs Parker on defense 1 on 1 is a disaster ! OTOH I’m loving Jefferson’s aggressiveness so far!

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Are you wiping away your Detroit history as a franchise? Confused Crying or Very sad

I live In Cowboy Nation , the real Big D I don’t count non local history also Bibb was not the GM in Detroit and they obviously won nothing in Tulsa so I’m sure it would mean a lot to him. If only we had one year with Preggo Cabbage and Mabumbowale Laughing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 09/23/21 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
I was all-in on the Wings on Sunday night, and they delivered and put the Liberty in the playoffs! It'll be easy to root for them against the Sky tonight, no offense to the Sky.

I’ll bring the Sky blue cheese Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
NYSports56 wrote:

I’ll bring the Sky blue cheese Laughing Laughing

Smile

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Parker getting every rebound yep we’re losing tonight no one on the O boards. I’ll stay calm with my PP’s in mind !!

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A. Gray is good.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We’re playing like a team who’s just happy to make the playoffs albeit we’re not winning a title at least play harder on the glass .. Chicago is not a juggernaut rebounding team .Mabrey and Dolson playing WWF now Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dirty Dolson living up to her name

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:

It helps to have dirty Mabrey on the other side.

WNBA 09

We’re literally stinking up the joint. No rebounding no offense no flow worst I’ve seen this team play this year! BUT I’ve seen them comeback from worse I guess …… either way y’all know my mind by now Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool

I keep thinking Dallas could be/should be better than they are.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
undersized_post wrote:

It helps to have dirty Mabrey on the other side.

May-Berry if your DT or Penny Toler might I add Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas looks discombobulated, didn't think their inexperience would show this much. Ty Harris passed up a few good open looks, frustrating. It's nice to see Sabally being aggressive and taking it at Parker though.

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas playing without an inkling of momentum.

I have no idea what the stats say but I put Dana Evans on my All Rookie team because she's actually been part of a rotation in a consistent, even if secondary, role.

Last edited by undersized_post on 09/23/21 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bryan_february_ wrote:
Dallas looks discombobulated, didn't think their inexperience would show this much. Ty Harris passed up a few good open looks, frustrating. It's nice to see Sabally being aggressive and taking it at Parker though.

Yeah and missing Sabally needs to start to get a better feel for the game this is win or go home not hurt and play or not play but come off the bench VJ!

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’m not giving up Arike is a 2nd half player and the Sky are known for droughts so it’s still early come on Thighs I mean Wings !

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Awak getting some PT before Collier hmmm not a bad move but how late in the season to begin to realize Shocked

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Awak getting some PT before Collier hmmm not a bad move but how late in the season to begin to realize Shocked

Begin to realize what???? LOL

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

That Awak could help this team more so than Collier this year. Neither are near ready but Awak could have played a lot more ______X

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 09/23/21 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
undersized_post

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Props to Dallas for not rolling over dead. Down by 15pts at half, not an insurmountable deficit

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

That Awak could help this team more so than Collier this year. Neither are near ready but Awak could have played a lot more ______X

Thank you! That kid is going to be good. She came over late, missed camp, getting used to US ball. But, her skills are there

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: