RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Transfers/Injuries/Sit-Outs/Redshirts 2021-22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LitePal

PostPosted: 04/28/22 1:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Coyotes"]Baylor reloading, Dre'una Edwards to Baylor.[/quote]

I don't see this one lasting.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/28/22 7:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LitePal wrote:
Coyotes wrote:
Baylor reloading, Dre'una Edwards to Baylor.

I don't see this one lasting.

Agreed Collen is trying to load up on the top transfers.
Edwards commits' first , look for Blackwell and Reese to be next. Overall they wont work out and someone will transfer again when the season ends.

PostPosted: 04/28/22 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Isn't Edwards a grad transfer or a senior anyway? I see her as a disruptive force. She was suspended at least once last season by Elzy at Kentucky.

PostPosted: 04/28/22 10:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Isn't Edwards a grad transfer or a senior anyway? I see her as a disruptive force. She was suspended at least once last season by Elzy at Kentucky.

She’s transferred twice now. Utah->UK->Baylor. I this should be her senior year. She was suspended twice at UK(the 2nd time for several weeks). IF she can stay out of trouble she can be an asset on a team.

HomerCecil

PostPosted: 04/28/22 10:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

~UK~ wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

She’s transferred twice now. Utah->UK->Baylor. I this should be her senior year. She was suspended twice at UK(the 2nd time for several weeks). IF she can stay out of trouble she can be an asset on a team.

Agreed. High-risk/high-reward. The talent is definitely there.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/28/22 11:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

HomerCecil wrote:
~UK~ wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

Talent doesn't excuse everything. Look what happened to Zaay Green.

PostPosted: 04/28/22 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Alexia Smith left Minnesota for Virginia. Coach Mox also got Yonta Vaughn who demcommited from WVU after the retirement of Mikey Carey to Virginia. IN 5 weeks, Coach Mox has already got 4 players coming in at Virginia. The future is bright.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/28/22 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
Alexia Smith left Minnesota for Virginia. Coach Mox also got Yonta Vaughn who demcommited from WVU after the retirement of Mikey Carey to Virginia. IN 5 weeks, Coach Mox has already got 4 players coming in at Virginia. The future is bright.

Anything has to be better than what it was under Tina Thompson. ANYTHING. But if you didn't watch Coach Mox at Missouri State, you are in for a treat. She is the real deal.

PostPosted: 04/28/22 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:

I wouldn't automatically say she was a disruptive force. It depends on the reasons for the suspensions. At least one of them was for "not upholding academic standards" which doesn't mean she doesn't care about school/academics. Maybe she struggles academically and then when you add the demands of college basketball, it's a real challenge for her. Maybe she gets tutoring and still struggles. We don't really know the details or I should say I don't know the details. The other suspension was for "disciplinary" reasons and that does seem like it could be disruptive to a team, but again, we don't know the reasons.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 04/28/22 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Molly Davis from CMU to Iowa.

PostPosted: 04/28/22 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PG4ever wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

I wouldn't automatically say she was a disruptive force. It depends on the reasons for the suspensions. At least one of them was for "not upholding academic standards" which doesn't mean she doesn't care about school/academics. Maybe she struggles academically and then when you add the demands of college basketball, it's a real challenge for her. Maybe she gets tutoring and still struggles. We don't really know the details or I should say I don't know the details. The other suspension was for "disciplinary" reasons and that does seem like it could be disruptive to a team, but again, we don't know the reasons.

KY didn't give the specific reason but said it was "a team-imposed suspension related to a disciplinary matter." That sounds a bit disruptive to me.
https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-women/article257564983.html

~UK~

PostPosted: 04/28/22 5:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
PG4ever wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

KY didn't give the specific reason but said it was "a team-imposed suspension related to a disciplinary matter." That sounds a bit disruptive to me.
https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-women/article257564983.html

From what I understand it was a serious matter.

okstateguy

PostPosted: 04/28/22 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sara Rodrigues of OK State hits the portal. Decent potential, would be pretty good at a program like FGCU

PostPosted: 04/28/22 9:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WAC Player of the Year Caitlyn Harper transferring to Purdue.

https://purduesports.com/news/2022/4/27/womens-basketball-purdue-adds-caitlyn-harper-wac-player-of-the-year.aspx

And that came 2 days after Coach Gearlds convinced Jeanae Terry to return after entering the portal last month.

HomerCecil

PostPosted: 04/29/22 10:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
HomerCecil wrote:
~UK~ wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

Talent doesn't excuse everything. Look what happened to Zaay Green.

I didn't say it excused everything (or anything). Thus the high-risk part of my statement.

~UK~

PostPosted: 04/29/22 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jazmine Massengill to Florida State. TN->UK->FSU

mred

PostPosted: 04/29/22 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Aubrey Joens, the middle one, is in the portal out of Iowa State.

Hmmm. I think she should head straight over to Iowa, eh u _ p? Razz

Or, as it turns out, Oklahoma, as she announced on Twitter and Instagram this evening.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/29/22 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mred wrote:
Howee wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Aubrey Joens, the middle one, is in the portal out of Iowa State.

Hmmm. I think she should head straight over to Iowa, eh u _ p? Razz

Or, as it turns out, Oklahoma, as she announced on Twitter and Instagram this evening.

Hmm. Good for her AND Oklahoma. I'm thinking she may have had some recruitment experience with Jenny while Jen was coaching in Iowa, at Drake.

PostPosted: 04/29/22 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Taya Corosdale from Oregon St. to Duke

Last edited by greatgator on 04/30/22 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
myrtle

PostPosted: 04/29/22 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

greatgator wrote:
Taylor Corosdale from Oregon St. to Duke

her first name is Taya. So she joins teammate Kennedy Brown there. Interesting. Duke is the winner.

TechDawgMc

PostPosted: 04/29/22 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Blackwell has committed to Baylor. Nikki is getting a nice haul in the portal

okstateguy

PostPosted: 04/29/22 10:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rumor on an OSU board is that Lauren Fields is headed to Arizona. Has anyone seen anything to confirm this?

PostPosted: 04/29/22 11:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

okstateguy wrote:
Rumor on an OSU board is that Lauren Fields is headed to Arizona. Has anyone seen anything to confirm this?

Only news from March 26...in-home visit from Arizona (ex OSU coach)

https://twitter.com/DavisCordova11/status/1507867786168737795

okstateguy

PostPosted: 04/30/22 12:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SPD wrote:
okstateguy wrote:

Only news from March 26...in-home visit from Arizona (ex OSU coach)

https://twitter.com/DavisCordova11/status/1507867786168737795

That's all I've seen too. Haven't seen any indication from the Arizona staff that a new addition is forthcoming, so wasn't all that sure on the validity of it

PostPosted: 04/30/22 1:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
greatgator wrote:
Taylor Corosdale from Oregon St. to Duke

her first name is Taya. So she joins teammate Kennedy Brown there. Interesting. Duke is the winner.

Of Corosdale or of the transfer pool? 'cause Florida, Indiana, Louisville and LSU all have more claim to that title, methinks.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 29 of 32

Jump to: