RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NEXT!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 06/03/21 7:38 pm    ::: NEXT!! Reply Reply with quote

One bride dies DURING the ceremony and her sister is brought in to marry the groom. 😲

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
tfan

PostPosted: 06/04/21 3:13 am    ::: Re: NEXT!! Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
One bride dies DURING the ceremony and her sister is brought in to marry the groom. 😲

I saw a quote from an uncle. Can we assume that the bride was well under natural heart-attack age? Screams "thorough autopsy required" to me.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 06/04/21 7:29 am    ::: Re: NEXT!! Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

I saw a quote from an uncle. Can we assume that the bride was well under natural heart-attack age? Screams "thorough autopsy required" to me.

That's what I was wondering - how old was the first bride? Well, part of what I was wondering. I know that traditional Indian wedding ceremonies are really long, but I want to know how hot/humid was it? How was she dressed? Could it have been more of a heat stroke-type of thing? Was she diabetic? Did she have a previously-known heart condition? Could it have been COVID? How long did they leave her in the other room while they went on with the festivities? Could they even do an autopsy?

So many questions, so few answers.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 06/04/21 11:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now this is interesting.

Quote:
During death, the soul leaves the body but is still aware. Hindus thus believe that an autopsy may be disturbing to the soul [23] —with a disturbed soul having the potential to either reenter the body and not continue life or be reborn and manifest as evil. To circumvent this possibility and to appease the decedent’s soul, mourners pray and a funeral is held by a priest before cremation. Cremation is believed to help usher the soul into the next world or its rebirth into the next life. The ashes are then spread into a holy body of water. [24] However, Brahmin Swami Bua (1889-2010) stated, "In the Vedic Age (c. 1500 – c. 500 BCE), dissection and mutilation of body were considered detrimental to the fulfillment of life. Yet, if we consider that once the spirit leaves the body, the lifeless body has no karmic obligations, then it [autopsy] may be okay." [25] In summary, Hindus disapprove of autopsies but comply if necessary by law. [26]

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1705993-overview#a4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: