RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#2 North Carolina St @ Syracuse - 2/28/21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 02/28/21 1:45 am    ::: #2 North Carolina St @ Syracuse - 2/28/21 Reply Reply with quote

Syracuse, NY - 12:00 PM ET
TV: ACC Network (Pam Ward, LaChina Robinson)

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=88e149df-7987-43c5-a72b-22701ca06f4c (tvpli)

Audio:
https://cuse.com/showcase?Live=5337

Live stats:
https://cuse.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 02/28/21 1:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

31-30 SYR at the half

Kiara Lewis with 15 pts

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
linkster

PostPosted: 02/28/21 1:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've been watching. Both teams rely on defense and they both have done a good job. After a seesaw first 3 periods NCSt opened a dd lead early in the 4th but Syracuse fought back. For some reason the refs then started calling everything a foul after letting a lot go for 3.5 periods. I hate it when they suddenly change like that.

Syracuse is going to be tough next season. Cardoso is talented and they have a backup post from Brazil that was fairly effective on Cunane. Give their pg a summer to regain more strength and they will be in the hunt next season.

ucbart

PostPosted: 02/28/21 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
I've been watching. Both teams rely on defense and they both have done a good job. After a seesaw first 3 periods NCSt opened a dd lead early in the 4th but Syracuse fought back. For some reason the refs then started calling everything a foul after letting a lot go for 3.5 periods. I hate it when they suddenly change like that.

Syracuse is going to be tough next season. Cardoso is talented and they have a backup post from Brazil that was fairly effective on Cunane. Give their pg a summer to regain more strength and they will be in the hunt next season.

I don't think Mangakahia is coming back. This was already her 6th year. My friend went to grad school with her and I'm pretty sure she is done with her master's degree, or could be this spring.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: