RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

USA Basketball backcourt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClayK

PostPosted: 01/29/21 10:58 am    ::: USA Basketball backcourt Reply Reply with quote

Watched Caitlin Clark and Paige Bueckers yesterday -- so USA's future backcourt is those two plus Sabrina Ionescu.

OK, so maybe they won't guard anyone, but can you picture the three of them on the court at the same time? Three excellent shooters, three great passers, three clutch players, three high-IQ talents.

Will be fun to watch, that's for sure ...

PostPosted: 01/29/21 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bold of you to assume USA Basketball won't just wheel out Bird and Taurasi again, no matter how far into the future you're thinking.

Based on previous happenings, it wouldn't surprise me if Sabrina figured out how to get uncapped and decided to start a Romanian national team.

PostPosted: 01/29/21 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Bold of you to assume USA Basketball won't just wheel out Bird and Taurasi again, no matter how far into the future you're thinking.

Based on previous happenings, it wouldn't surprise me if Sabrina figured out how to get uncapped and decided to start a Romanian national team.

Actually I'm thinking more of 2024 and beyond ... Bird and Taurasi are locked in for this year's Olympics. They may call it quits after that, but you never know ...

PostPosted: 01/29/21 7:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
Queenie wrote:

Actually I'm thinking more of 2024 and beyond ... Bird and Taurasi are locked in for this year's Olympics. They may call it quits after that, but you never know ...

No matter how far into the future you're thinking.

I said what I said.

PostPosted: 01/30/21 12:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Bold of you to assume USA Basketball won't just wheel out Bird and Taurasi again

good visualization. I have this image of them in wheelchairs being wheeled onto the court.

- Amanda Gorman
Michelle89

PostPosted: 01/30/21 5:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And here we go again Rolling Eyes

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: