RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

As the worm turns....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 01/16/21 6:31 pm    ::: As the worm turns.... Reply Reply with quote

And the MAGA Beast turns its slobbering jaws on the Beast Master himself.

Quote:
MAGA world has stood unwaveringly by Trump’s side through multiple allegations of sexual assault (including rape), animpeachment for abuse of power, revelations that his administration literally caged children, a historic rise in national debt, countless lies, blatant self-enrichment by him and his family members,a pandemic that has claimed close to 400,000 American lives under his leadership — nearly a fifth of all deaths worldwide — and more.

So to see his “America First” army suddenly begin to turn on him is truly remarkable. It’s happening broadly among his supporters, and even among the far-right extremist communities that have flourished online during Trump’s presidency.

PostPosted: 01/16/21 11:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw a Facebook post where a woman I know was very upset that Trump got as many votes as he did and she listed "kids in cages" as one of the reasons why he shouldn't have gotten any. I didn't point it out, but it is surprising how Democrats have forgotten that the picture that was attributed to the Trump administration showing "kids in cages" was from 2014 under the Obama administration. A Clinton-era settlement of an ACLU lawsuit brought on behalf of an at-the-time-in-1985 15 year old illegal alien female from El Salvador who said she was harassed by men in a detention center, came up with the requirement that after a brief period, under-age illegal migrants, including those with parents, must be housed only with other children. Ironically, the Trump administration asked for the 1997 Flores Settlement Agreement to be modified to allow children to remain with their parents and an Obama appointed judge (Dolly Gee) rejected that idea.

But if Trump supporters turn on Trump that will have the benefit that the people on MSNBC who are debating about how they can be de-programmed, can stop.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: