RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Transactions 2021
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 2260
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/21 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Quote:
Phoenix Mercury: Nia Coffey – Waived


Casualty of war..


Is it gonna be five different cities in five straight years for poor Nia Coffey? I'd pick her up and dump literally anyone on our roster who can play SF, such as Samuelson, Talbot, Laksa, and/or Tuck.



_________________
"It's not a game of 'how to', it's a game of 'when to.'" –Sue Bird, on basketball but probably also life
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 61993
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/21 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Quote:
Phoenix Mercury: Nia Coffey – Waived


Casualty of war..


Is it gonna be five different cities in five straight years for poor Nia Coffey? I'd pick her up and dump literally anyone on our roster who can play SF, such as Samuelson, Talbot, Laksa, and/or Tuck.


Why? She's a smaller, more expensive version of Samuelson.



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 2260
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/21 7:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Quote:
Phoenix Mercury: Nia Coffey – Waived


Casualty of war..


Is it gonna be five different cities in five straight years for poor Nia Coffey? I'd pick her up and dump literally anyone on our roster who can play SF, such as Samuelson, Talbot, Laksa, and/or Tuck.


Why? She's a smaller, more expensive version of Samuelson.


Why? Cuz you can't tell me Coffey wouldn't be a better defender or rebounder than any of the wings we have (low bar, but still).



_________________
"It's not a game of 'how to', it's a game of 'when to.'" –Sue Bird, on basketball but probably also life
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 61993
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/21 10:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Quote:
Phoenix Mercury: Nia Coffey – Waived


Casualty of war..


Is it gonna be five different cities in five straight years for poor Nia Coffey? I'd pick her up and dump literally anyone on our roster who can play SF, such as Samuelson, Talbot, Laksa, and/or Tuck.


Why? She's a smaller, more expensive version of Samuelson.


Why? Cuz you can't tell me Coffey wouldn't be a better defender or rebounder than any of the wings we have (low bar, but still).


I saw Coffey up close and personal when she was in Atlanta. She's really not very good.



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 2260
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/21 10:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Quote:
Phoenix Mercury: Nia Coffey – Waived


Casualty of war..


Is it gonna be five different cities in five straight years for poor Nia Coffey? I'd pick her up and dump literally anyone on our roster who can play SF, such as Samuelson, Talbot, Laksa, and/or Tuck.


Why? She's a smaller, more expensive version of Samuelson.


Why? Cuz you can't tell me Coffey wouldn't be a better defender or rebounder than any of the wings we have (low bar, but still).


I saw Coffey up close and personal when she was in Atlanta. She's really not very good.


I'd still take my chances with her. She at least isn't the same unathletic, non-versatile wing player who is supposed to be able to hit 3s but can't three times over (KLS, Laksa, Talbot). I thought catch-and-shoot players who don't contribute much else were so goddamn overrated before today...



_________________
"It's not a game of 'how to', it's a game of 'when to.'" –Sue Bird, on basketball but probably also life
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin