RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

President - 2020 Election
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who WILL Win Race for President
Biden
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
Trump
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

hyperetic

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Force10rulz wrote:
hyperetic wrote:
The US has more shitty people than I realized.

Since this country was built with the blood of Natives and Black peoples genocide, really a Holocaust, it’s been a highly violent and disgustingly racist country. Only until we put an end to white supremacy and patriarchy will it improve, and for that to happen white men must be slowly pushed outta power. The system was built for land owning white men. So why anyone is surprised that the roaches came out of hiding when trump took power is beyond my comprehension. The deaths of Black men, and women, the missing and murdered Indigenous women all victims of this system. Not all white people are this way, but y’all highly benefit from it. Hell so many trumpsters are poor, but they’d rather be able to be racist then vote against the right to hate. Even when it means voting against their own interests. I don’t care of this post gets me banned. It’s the truth, and anyone with half a brain knows it.

I admit to a certain level of naïveté in my statement (I think its more about wanting the country to be better than thinking the country is actually being better.) but I am not oblivious to that which you speak. And another point you didn't touch on is the growing number of PoC that are supporting these. for want of a better word, regimes. More Black men in particular went to the dark side this election.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GA at 99% counted and Trump ahead by 0.4%! I see a recount coming! 🥺

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

Well, with all the other recounts lined up, why not?? Laughing

I thought I'd heard last night that NV was to call their race by 10 am today -- maybe that's 'their' time...??

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hyperetic wrote:
Force10rulz wrote:
hyperetic wrote:
The US has more shitty people than I realized.

Since this country was built with the blood of Natives and Black peoples genocide, really a Holocaust, it’s been a highly violent and disgustingly racist country. Only until we put an end to white supremacy and patriarchy will it improve, and for that to happen white men must be slowly pushed outta power. The system was built for land owning white men. So why anyone is surprised that the roaches came out of hiding when trump took power is beyond my comprehension. The deaths of Black men, and women, the missing and murdered Indigenous women all victims of this system. Not all white people are this way, but y’all highly benefit from it. Hell so many trumpsters are poor, but they’d rather be able to be racist then vote against the right to hate. Even when it means voting against their own interests. I don’t care of this post gets me banned. It’s the truth, and anyone with half a brain knows it.

I admit to a certain level of naïveté in my statement (I think its more about wanting the country to be better than thinking the country is actually being better.) but I am not oblivious to that which you speak. And another point you didn't touch on is the growing number of PoC that are supporting these. for want of a better word, regimes. More Black men in particular went to the dark side this election.

Honestly I wish we could tear down the whole political system and start over. My sister voted for trump, she said that the system collapsing has a better chance with trump winning. I felt betrayed because I literally tick every box in his hate column. I’m having a hard time processing this. I know many good white people, so I shouldn’t have lump them all into one category. I also know there are many poc that voted for trump. I just don’t understand. I’m not saying Biden is the answer, but lesser of two evils. Which I hate doing.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Well, with all the other recounts lined up, why not?? Laughing

I thought I'd heard last night that NV was to call their race by 10 am today -- maybe that's 'their' time...??

I think they are at least giving an update at 12 ET, according to CNN.

I wondered if the reason for announcing when they would be giving the update would be to give a heads up to law enforcement to be ready - that they were going to announce for Biden.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Force10rulz wrote:
Honestly I wish we could tear down the whole political system and start over.....I just don’t understand. I’m not saying Biden is the answer, but lesser of two evils. Which I hate doing.

If any of you want a *distraction* from the long, drawn-out Moment we are in, please take time to hear Chris Hedges on this topic. He is not a partisan 'wing-nut', not a radical of any sort. He IS (imo) a prophet, a visionary who has seen things play out around this globe that none of us here could comprehend.

He will help you understand how NEITHER Trump nor Biden can *fix* anything. Hearing him makes me glad I have no children. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: 11/05/20 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GA down to 0.2% Trump lead! 🤫

Shades

PostPosted: 11/05/20 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

Recount!

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 11/05/20 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just curious

how can you count 90+ percent the first day and it takes 3 days to count the last ten percent

I know mail in ballot blah, blah, blah but this is taking too long

Nevada and Arizona just put us out of our misery already

(When Penn and Georgia flip it is going to be a shit show of accusations so if Biden can secure the win before that it would help a lot).

pilight

PostPosted: 11/05/20 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
Just curious

how can you count 90+ percent the first day and it takes 3 days to count the last ten percent

Why does the last minute of a game take longer than the earlier minutes? Why does your computer load a new program to 99% almost immediately then sit there with its spinning wheel forever?

PostPosted: 11/05/20 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Recount!

Down to 0.1% now - 3,846 votes now!

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/05/20 8:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
Just curious

I know mail in ballot blah, blah, blah but this is taking too long

Nevada and Arizona just put us out of our misery already

(When Penn and Georgia flip it is going to be a shit show of accusations so if Biden can secure the win before that it would help a lot).

If the first 90% were in-person votes, they just have to submit the vote totals that have already been gathered. If the last 10% are mail in-votes, they have to verify that the signatures match what they have on file. They have to verify that the person that submitted the ballot didn't have a change of heart, spoil their first ballot, then do in-person voting. Some states required theirs to be notarized. Some states the ballot had to be in a privacy envelope. Lots of things that need to be checked by humans.

I read something about whether sharpies could be used or not. Some places were telling them to use them and other places they were bleeding through. If the ballot couldn't be read because of the bleed through, poll workers would re-mark the ballot.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 11/05/20 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So this is basically coming down as a worst case scenario, on steroids. Three days. Drip by drip. Torture for Trump and his supporters. Fear and anxiety for everyone else. And now the hammer of finality is clanging right outside the White House door. The resistance is already in the street clamoring for all the votes to be counted. MAGA people are tweaked and set to go off. Trump has never been through anything like this moment in his life. He will never be more dangerous than he is right now.

This is how we begin Act IV of the nightmare that is 2020.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 9:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GA is getting crazy now!!!!!

Tied at 49.4%. Trump is still ahead in the vote total by 2,497 votes.

Trump will IMPLODE if/when Biden goes ahead of him in the vote total.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 11/05/20 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Shades wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Recount!

We’re going to have to talk about this.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Shades wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Recount!

About what?

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Donald Trump Jr said tonight, “The best thing for the country is for people to go to war over this.”

I think the best thing for the country is for some emergency national security apparatus to meet and figure out how to get these people off campus ASAP. This is now a nightmare scenario. It’s not about Trump refusing to leave the White House in January, but how destructive and dangerous he is likely to be in the three month interim. And you can see where the family’s heads are at.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Donald Trump Jr said tonight, “The best thing for the country is for people to go to war over this.”

I think the best thing for the country is for some emergency national security apparatus to meet and figure out how to get these people off campus ASAP. This is now a nightmare scenario. It’s not about Trump refusing to leave the White House in January, but how destructive and dangerous he is likely to be in the three month interim. And you can see where the family’s heads are at.

His press conference was beyond scary. That’s attempted coup language. He’s also about to get even crazier..

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

His press conference was beyond scary. That’s attempted coup language. He’s also about to get even crazier..

....and....yer NOT shocked, right!?? Razz I mean, this is what's been talked about for ages, now.

However, PBS reported tonight on what I think is The Reality: the ardent protesters of both stripes are fading away in various locations, from the fatigue we're all feeling. The Bloviators (45 & Co.) can only take this so far. This is NOT Reality TV, and the other kinds of alternate universes that play out in their minds.

Another interesting tidbit: 'member how 45 said Covid would be "all gone" by Nov. 4th? And here, on the 5th, it smashed a record (new cases) of 117K in a day.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

....and....yer NOT shocked, right!?? Razz I mean, this is what's been talked about for ages, now.

However, PBS reported tonight on what I think is The Reality: the ardent protesters of both stripes are fading away in various locations, from the fatigue we're all feeling. The Bloviators (45 & Co.) can only take this so far. This is NOT Reality TV, and the other kinds of alternate universes that play out in their minds.

Some have been talking about it. Others have been easily ignoring it.

Let's hope that PBS is right.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So Jr said what he said. Now if someone shows up at a vote counting center and opens up with an AR-15 and kills 20 people... well... I think we can see how dangerous this situation is right now. When you have these unelected family members spouting off. It puts a tin pot flavoring to this administration that is unprecedented in American history and, yeah, it would have been pretty predictable given how this election has turned out. Like I said, it’s one of many worse case scenarios on steroids.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Shades wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Recount!

About what?

I’m not making accusations. Just talking about perceptions. But many of us probably learned in 2000 and again with Ohio and John Kerry in ‘04, and I did not know this, but when you have an election with millions of voters casting ballots, it is so rare that an election with that many votes cast would end up with only a few thousand votes separating the candidates... that it is generally taken as being suspicious. I mean, this is what Democrats were saying in 2000 and 2004. So we have now multiple close elections in maybe a half dozen states. It’s freaky. This year has made a believer out of me that a cascade of horrors is uh... entirely possible. So I’m not saying there’s been anything nefarious about the election processes in these states. But this is all part of a worst case scenario. People are going to be on their ceilings over the fact that votes trickled in in these multiple states and delivered razor thin margins to Joe Biden.

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is why I was really hoping Arizona and Nevada were going to be called tonight

technically Fox News did call Arizona so if Nevada came through as a Biden win then what is going to happen in Penn and Georgia becomes a little less consequential.

Neither Arizona or Nevada are seen as "problematic" by the Trump people as compared to Penn and Georgia, and Biden has been ahead the whole time instead of coming back by 100s of thousands of mail in votes.

Arizona and Nevada get called Biden is at 270 before Penn or Georgia flip and it is less dramatic

Now Nevada isn't going to get called until Sat possibly Monday and in the meantime Biden will pass Trump in Penn and Georgia and the accusations are going to fly and his supporters are gong to be riled up.

pilight

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

AP also called Arizona for Biden

PostPosted: 11/05/20 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

John King is going to need a month at a spa ranch somewhere after this. Dude is running on fumes.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: