RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trump Tests Positive For Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 10/02/20 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wishing most people with Covid a quick & speedy recovery.

But certain influential people who are utterly devoid of empathy might actually benefit from some symptoms and discomfort to assist them with taking the virus seriously.

PostPosted: 10/02/20 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think it would be beneficial for Trump’s perspective and that of any “at worst it’s like a bad flu” supporters if he has a stay in the hospital on a respirator, but Trump has the likely benefit of getting artificial antibodies for COVID-19 that while still in trials, will keep him from getting any severe symptoms if they work as hoped.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/02/20 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
“If he went from being on the campaign trail to feeling sick yesterday to having a fever and now being hospitalized, I would be worried about him as a patient,” said Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, who has treated dozens of COVID-19 patients but isn’t privy to the President’s condition. “Hospitalization typically indicates a higher level of disease.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/10/02/experts-say-trump-move-hospital-could-mean-serious-covid-illness/3596879001/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
tfan

PostPosted: 10/02/20 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There is a “suite of rooms” at Walter Reed Hospital that Trump can use so Trump being admitted may not be the same situation as the average person.

Although...
Quote:
His upbeat attitude did not reflect the inherent severity of the situation. It remains extremely rare for a president to overnight in hospital, given the extensive medical facilities available at the White House.

Stormeo

PostPosted: 10/03/20 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:

But certain influential people who are utterly devoid of empathy might actually benefit from some symptoms and discomfort to assist them with taking the virus seriously.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l2YWykMPCmCb9lLWM" width="240" height="140" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

pilight

PostPosted: 10/03/20 10:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l2YWykMPCmCb9lLWM" width="240" height="140" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Now, now, all lives matter

PostPosted: 10/03/20 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stormeo wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Now, now, all lives matter

Precisely the point: HE hasn't seemed to comprehend that idea, in his treatment of immigrant children, George Floyd, Breonna Taylor OR the thousands of lives his actions cost America. Never mind all the thousands who can't be rushed to Walter Reed for their Covid treatment. NOW, he has the chance to acquire some empathy....but I have a feeling this will continue to be all about "Him".

PostPosted: 10/03/20 11:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump's doctor walks backs comments on timing of President's Covid-19 diagnosis and treatment

Quote:
Trump posted on Twitter around 1 a.m. Friday that he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus, and the White House announced Friday afternoon he had been treated with Regeneron's experimental antibody therapy.
But during a briefing just before noon on Saturday, Conley said that Trump was "just 72 hours into the diagnosis now," which would have put his diagnosis at midday Wednesday. Another physician, Dr. Brian Garibaldi, said Trump was treated with an experimental antibody therapy "about 48 hours ago," which would have been midday Thursday.

Did the doctor have to walk back his comments because he indeed was confused on the timeline? Or because Trump & his campaign would've gotten a lot of backlash for continuing to go to events while knowingly carrying the virus? I suppose now we will(/might) never know.

We do know his blood oxygen level took a hit yesterday, which would explain him having to receive supplemental oxygen.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/04/20 9:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
Trump's doctor walks backs comments on timing of President's Covid-19 diagnosis and treatment

Quote:
Trump posted on Twitter around 1 a.m. Friday that he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus, and the White House announced Friday afternoon he had been treated with Regeneron's experimental antibody therapy.
But during a briefing just before noon on Saturday, Conley said that Trump was "just 72 hours into the diagnosis now," which would have put his diagnosis at midday Wednesday. Another physician, Dr. Brian Garibaldi, said Trump was treated with an experimental antibody therapy "about 48 hours ago," which would have been midday Thursday.

Did the doctor have to walk back his comments because he indeed was confused on the timeline? Or because Trump & his campaign would've gotten a lot of backlash for continuing to go to events while knowingly carrying the virus? I suppose now we will(/might) never know.

We do know his blood oxygen level took a hit yesterday, which would explain him having to receive supplemental oxygen.

I read/heard that his O2 went down to 96%. Mine lives at 94%, going up to 95% for a couple of seconds and then back down to 94%. Normal is 95-100%.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Force10rulz

PostPosted: 10/04/20 10:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’m doing the happy dance, may he die, that would be justice.

PostPosted: 10/04/20 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:

Quote:

Explained here.
Quote:
Conley released a memo aimed at clarifying the timeline.

"This morning while summarizing the President's health, I incorrectly used the term 'seventy two hours' instead of 'day three' and 'fourth eight hours' instead of 'day two' with regards to his diagnosis and the administration of the polyclonal antibody therapy.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/03/politics/trump-doctor-timeline-confusion/index.html

Anonymous White House sources (apparently non-physicians) have been saying contradictory things as well regarding oxygen, fever, vital signs, etc.

Hicks was apparently symptomatic while attending that event because they isolated her when she got back on the plane.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/04/20 1:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Quote:

Explained here.
Quote:

"This morning while summarizing the President's health, I incorrectly used the term 'seventy two hours' instead of 'day three' and 'fourth eight hours' instead of 'day two' with regards to his diagnosis and the administration of the polyclonal antibody therapy.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/03/politics/trump-doctor-timeline-confusion/index.html

Anonymous White House sources (apparently non-physicians) have been saying contradictory things as well regarding oxygen, fever, vital signs, etc.

Hicks was apparently symptomatic while attending that event because they isolated her when she got back on the plane.

The problem is that we haven't been able to believe anything any of these people have said for the past four years. I believe he is alive. If they say he died, I will believe that. Anything beyond that yes/no question, I don't believe.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/04/20 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Quote:

Explained here.
Quote:

The problem is that we haven't been able to believe anything any of these people have said for the past four years. I believe he is alive. If they say he died, I will believe that. Anything beyond that yes/no question, I don't believe.

I wouldn't believe them if they said that he was alive. I would need to see him.to believe it

taropatch

PostPosted: 10/04/20 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Apparently, the punk is signing a blank piece of paper in his personal photo op.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-coronavirus-photo-op-staged-walter-reed-b778464.html

It's sad that the man has infected us all with cynicism.

craigmont

PostPosted: 10/04/20 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I want Trump to recover.

At least enough so he is awake and aware enough to experience the trouncing coming his way. The humiliation of watching the White House transition to people the polar opposite of him. To face justice for his crimes and collection of his debts until he and his crime family are left with nothing, and the Trump name is ruined forever and seen for what it is.

Death is too good for him.

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 10/04/20 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

craigmont wrote:
The humiliation of watching the White House transition to people the polar opposite of him.

Since I'm not a fan of evil, I'd rather have Trump be president than have Satanists, Communists, and/or Nazis again who want almost everybody living right now to be dead or slaves. I don't get why people in America hate the idea of all people having freedom and the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness so much.

Howee

PostPosted: 10/04/20 11:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
craigmont wrote:
The humiliation of watching the White House transition to people the polar opposite of him.

Since I'm not a fan of evil, I'd rather have Trump be president than have Satanists, Communists, and/or Nazis again who want almost everybody living right now to be dead or slaves. I don't get why people in America hate the idea of all people having freedom and the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness so much.

You may seriously wanna check your sources, dude....it seems you dread exactly what Trump embodies. Razz

PostPosted: 10/05/20 12:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

PostPosted: 10/05/20 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

I'd like two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, a large fries, and a Frosty, please.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/05/20 11:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kayleigh McEnany is the latest MAGA staffer to test positive.

tfan

PostPosted: 10/05/20 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

Also two people who work for her.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 10/05/20 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

Oh no
Will we be unable to hear her briefings for a while?
That would be ... such a shame

PostPosted: 10/05/20 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mainstream media probably can't use insight from a 15 year-old to create discussions and talking points about essential political topics, including the current health of the President. But we can!

https://twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/1313261909580288001

Claudia Conway left some comments on a person's Trump-related TikTok post earlier today (10/5) that is getting some attention.

Quote:
guys lmao he's not doing "better"

Quote:
he is so ridiculous. apparently he is doing badly lol and they are doing what they can to stabilize him

It would be consistent with his noticeably... shall we say, "heavy" breathing when he was doing his Evita re-enactment at the White House returning from Walter Reed Medical Center. Though it wouldn't take a probably-truthful account from a 15 year-old girl to deduce that Trump ain't actually doing well, given that and the multitude of treatments he was on while in the hospital. I don't know about y'all, but I'm predicting he relapses/has to go back to the hospital because of a premature exit from it. I guess we'll see.

Claudia was the first one to break the news that her mother Kellyanne tested positive for COVID-19. Incidentally, Kellyanne infected her whole household, including Claudia – get well soon, ya little Pulitzer-prize winner in the making! She's got a point, she's an icon, she's a legend, and she is the moment Exclamation

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/06/20 10:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This administration really needs to go away. Go back to the little rat holes that they came from and never return.

Where they get the NERVE to think that they know ANYTHING about COVID 19 and the process around developing vaccines is beyond me. Their arrogance apparently has no limit.

Quote:
The White House has blocked new Food and Drug Administration guidelines on bringing potential vaccines for COVID-19 to market that would almost certainly have prevented their introduction before the Nov. 3 election.

Quote:
At issue was the FDA's planned instruction that vaccine developers follow patients enrolled in their trials for at least two months to rule out safety issues before seeking emergency approval from the agency. A senior administration confirmed the move Monday evening, saying the White House believed there was “no clinical or medical reason” for the additional requirement.

Yes, because all of these mother fuckers have medical and science degrees that they aren't telling us about.🙄😒

Quote:
The intervention by Trump officials is the latest example of the administration undercutting its own medical experts working to combat the pandemic that has killed more than 210,000 Americans.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/10/06/covid-vaccine-white-house-blocks-new-fda-guidelines-approval/3634891001/

Howee

PostPosted: 10/06/20 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Quote:
At issue was the FDA's planned instruction that vaccine developers follow patients enrolled in their trials for at least two months to rule out safety issues before seeking emergency approval from the agency. A senior administration confirmed the move Monday evening, saying the White House believed there was “no clinical or medical reason” for the additional requirement.

Yes, and of course, putting out a politically expedient vaccine that might, in the end, actually be harmful certainly ought to put the "No-Vaccine" folks into a new orbit.

And of course, Fkktard Forty-Five spouts there's nothing to fear. (Much like some now-disappeared Rebkellians usta spout). Cuz we all know that now, EVERYBODY will get air-lifted to the nearest high-quality hospital where we can waste the time of a huge staff. This current aftermath of disdain and deliberate disinformation are the reasons MANY were justified in wishing him dead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: