RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Te'a Cooper just got married to Dwight Howard!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10653
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/24/20 5:08 pm    ::: Te'a Cooper just got married to Dwight Howard! Reply Reply with quote

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/11/19/dwight-howard-reveals-he-married-wnba-girlfriend-tea-cooper-video/



_________________
"The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine." -- George Bernard Shaw
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 26984



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/24/20 11:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"Howard, who has kids from five different women, is finally off the market"

Shocked



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
SDHoops



Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 1026



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/20 12:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
"Howard, who has kids from five different women, is finally off the market"

Shocked

And he had a fling with a man for a while too. Damn, I love Tea Cooper too, just wish she picked a better partner.


root_thing



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 6036
Location: Underground


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/20 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe after getting five women pregnant, Dwight wanted to see if he could get a man pregnant too.

If her basketball career is any indication, Cooper is not good at long-term relationships.



_________________
Aside from separately going on trial for murder and treason, Aaron Burr seemed like a pretty nice guy.
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5709
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/20 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Maybe after getting five women pregnant, Dwight wanted to see if he could get a man pregnant too.


Yo. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
Cooper2009



Joined: 04 Nov 2017
Posts: 81
Location: Atlanta


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/25/20 11:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
myrtle wrote:
"Howard, who has kids from five different women, is finally off the market"

Shocked

And he had a fling with a man for a while too. Damn, I love Tea Cooper too, just wish she picked a better partner.


Are you 100% sure those allegations are anywhere near true? Especially since he’s addressed them.



_________________
Nared.
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10653
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/30/20 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cooper2009 wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
myrtle wrote:
"Howard, who has kids from five different women, is finally off the market"

Shocked

And he had a fling with a man for a while too. Damn, I love Tea Cooper too, just wish she picked a better partner.


Are you 100% sure those allegations are anywhere near true? Especially since he’s addressed them.


From 2018...
https://www.vibe.com/2018/11/dwight-howard-trans-woman-sexual-harassment-allegations

Also, from last year (2019)...
https://eurweb.com/2019/07/18/dwight-howard-denies-rumor-hes-gay-but-kendrick-perkins-doesnt-believe-him/



_________________
"The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine." -- George Bernard Shaw
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10653
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/30/20 3:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This puts a new twist on the gag photo he did of himself while wearing an old Orlando Miracle WNBA jersey! Very Happy




_________________
"The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine." -- George Bernard Shaw
StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10653
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/30/20 4:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dwight's ex-girlfriend Royce Reed called out his current WNBA fiancée over some leaked DMs.

https://www.republicworld.com/sports-news/basketball-news/dwight-howards-ex-royce-reed-calls-out-his-wnba-fiancee.html



_________________
"The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine." -- George Bernard Shaw
root_thing



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 6036
Location: Underground


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/30/20 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If this woman is going to pick a fight with T'ea, she'd better be tougher than Jaime Nared.



_________________
Aside from separately going on trial for murder and treason, Aaron Burr seemed like a pretty nice guy.
Cooper2009



Joined: 04 Nov 2017
Posts: 81
Location: Atlanta


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/30/20 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

StevenHW wrote:
Cooper2009 wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
myrtle wrote:
"Howard, who has kids from five different women, is finally off the market"

Shocked

And he had a fling with a man for a while too. Damn, I love Tea Cooper too, just wish she picked a better partner.


Are you 100% sure those allegations are anywhere near true? Especially since he’s addressed them.


From 2018...
https://www.vibe.com/2018/11/dwight-howard-trans-woman-sexual-harassment-allegations

Also, from last year (2019)...
https://eurweb.com/2019/07/18/dwight-howard-denies-rumor-hes-gay-but-kendrick-perkins-doesnt-believe-him/


So are actually going to spread sexuality rumors? I’ve seen a stop be put to that with regards to WNBA players, I’m one who feels that respect should be given to all. And yes I’m gay.

He denied the allegations and they were never proven to be legitimate. He also won a championship this season so 🤷🏿‍♂️ Maybe that’s something that could’ve been talked about instead of this.



_________________
Nared.
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 10440



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 7:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My question is - is this the first marriage of a WNBA and NBA player?



_________________
#NADF
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 3090



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 11:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
If this woman is going to pick a fight with T'ea, she'd better be tougher than Jaime Nared.


In the immortal words of Mavcarter, Yo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2095



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 2:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
If this woman is going to pick a fight with T'ea, she'd better be tougher than Jaime Nared.


IIRC, I think T'ea picked that particular fight.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10043
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 3:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
root_thing wrote:
If this woman is going to pick a fight with T'ea, she'd better be tougher than Jaime Nared.


IIRC, I think T'ea picked that particular fight.
'

No need to think , if you know ..."You Know"



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
root_thing



Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 6036
Location: Underground


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 4:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
FrozenLVFan wrote:
root_thing wrote:
If this woman is going to pick a fight with T'ea, she'd better be tougher than Jaime Nared.


IIRC, I think T'ea picked that particular fight.
'

No need to think , if you know ..."You Know"


Beyond a certain age, your memory begins to fade. Things you used to know are suddenly kinda foggy and confused with other similar memories. So, you think you know, because you once did, but in reality you may be right or you may be wrong.



_________________
Aside from separately going on trial for murder and treason, Aaron Burr seemed like a pretty nice guy.
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 10440



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 6:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I used to check things before I posted, then I realized, it was easier to post things and let someone else look it up. They always do if you're wrong..... Razz



_________________
#NADF
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 55196



Back to top
PostPosted: 12/01/20 7:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
My question is - is this the first marriage of a WNBA and NBA player?


Candace Parker and Shelden Williams. Not a lot of people know this but they even had a kid.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Michelle89



Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Posts: 15953
Location: Holland


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/02/20 4:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Randy wrote:
My question is - is this the first marriage of a WNBA and NBA player?


Candace Parker and Shelden Williams. Not a lot of people know this but they even had a kid.


Monica Wright and Kevin Durant were engaged



_________________
"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin