RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

BEST trades you'd like to see?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamfan11

PostPosted: 09/22/21 9:19 am    ::: BEST trades you'd like to see? Reply Reply with quote

The season is close at hand for Free Agency and all the movement that comes with it. For the non playoff teams, the thinking has already started. Who would you like to see traded for your team or around the league?

There are so many opportunities, especially with the CAP, to make some moves that will really make a difference? is. Tina Charles to where? Tiffany Hayes? Chennedy Carter? Sparks make some moves and of course, Indy needs to blow things up. What are your thoughts/wishes?

mercfan

PostPosted: 09/22/21 9:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My offseason wish is for someone good to go to Indiana.

bballjunkie

PostPosted: 09/22/21 10:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For all the talk the element missing is who doesn't want to play with certain players, sure some Orgs don't have much choice but there are those that won't take ball hogs or players who don't mix well Cool

myrtle

PostPosted: 09/22/21 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
My offseason wish is for someone good to go to Indiana.

agree. I don't want to see them this terrible forever.

Tina Charles would be really good for Indiana. (but of course there is no way she would go there - unless she and Catchings are best buddies)

sigur3

PostPosted: 09/22/21 11:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diamond DeShields sign+trade to any team

lynxmania

PostPosted: 09/22/21 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:

Yay sigur is back! Very Happy

PUmatty

PostPosted: 09/22/21 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LA needs to rebuild and Indiana could use a 4. So I propose Kysre Gondrezick for Nneka Oguwumike.

If that doesn't work, maybe Gondrezick for Breanna Stewart? That way Seattle can get some value for Stweart and be free to use their core for Loyd. Storm might want to also send Indiana a draft pick to compensate for helping them with their free agent timing issues.

RI_Sun_Fan

PostPosted: 09/22/21 5:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
LA needs to rebuild and Indiana could use a 4. So I propose Kysre Gondrezick for Nneka Oguwumike.

If that were to happen Chiney retires the next minute, which might happen any day now anyway.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 09/22/21 5:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
I wouldn't mind keeping her if the Price is Right. But if she wants a fat contract? TRADE HER!

PostPosted: 09/22/21 7:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
sigur3 wrote:

Very Happy x2

Also x2 to what mercfan said about the Fever catching a freaking break for a change.

PostPosted: 09/22/21 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
sigur3 wrote:
I wouldn't mind keeping her if the Price is Right. But if she wants a fat contract? TRADE HER!

Diamond to Atlanta for Hayes.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 09/22/21 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
sigur3 wrote:

Diamond to Atlanta for Hayes.

Hayes is a UFA. So no need for any trade to get her, unless you're looking for a way to give her the supermax for some bizarre reason (or they care her, which would be similarly odd).

PostPosted: 09/22/21 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
sigur3 wrote:

Welcome Backkkkkkk Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: 09/22/21 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’d like to see Charli Collier get traded to a team that’ll let her shoot 3s. Wasn’t her ability to do that one of the reasons why she went #1 overall to begin with? I mean, it’s inexplicable to me that she hasn’t even taken one this year. At all!! I know Vickie Johnson took some pointers from Laimbeer when she was in Vegas (like not having your center take 3s), but even Cambage takes them from time to time. When opponents know you have a 3-point shot in your arsenal, they just guard you differently. If you’re making them, the floor opens up, and Collier has the ability to drive on her defender from the perimeter all the way to the cup & finish.

She wasn’t good as a rookie but I just know she’ll improve on a different team. Any good ideas? She could probably go anywhere.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 09/22/21 10:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
I’d like to see Charli Collier get traded to a team that’ll let her shoot 3s. Wasn’t her ability to do that one of the reasons why she went #1 overall to begin with? I mean, it’s inexplicable to me that she hasn’t even taken one this year. At all!! I know Vickie Johnson took some pointers from Laimbeer when she was in Vegas (like not having your center take 3s), but even Cambage takes them from time to time. When opponents know you have a 3-point shot in your arsenal, they just guard you differently. If you’re making them, the floor opens up, and Collier has the ability to drive on her defender from the perimeter all the way to the cup & finish.

She wasn’t good as a rookie but I just know she’ll improve on a different team. Any good ideas? She could probably go anywhere.

DeShields for Collier and Dungee.

PostPosted: 09/22/21 11:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Throw in Hebard and you have a deal Laughing I still don't understand the fascination with Collier. She has a lot to learn to become any good. Did you actually see her shoot? Her shot is pretty ugly. She can shoot FTs so I guess there is hope but in the flow of the game it really doesn't look pretty. She doesn't have much in the way of post moves and is slow end to end as well.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 09/23/21 3:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:

Welcome back Very Happy

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
DFWub2018

PostPosted: 09/23/21 5:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Throw in Hebard and you have a deal Laughing I still don't understand the fascination with Collier. She has a lot to learn to become any good. Did you actually see her shoot? Her shot is pretty ugly. She can shoot FTs so I guess there is hope but in the flow of the game it really doesn't look pretty. She doesn't have much in the way of post moves and is slow end to end as well.

I would disagree on the part about her being "slow" but you are spot on about the rest!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 09/23/21 5:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:

Not much she can really do with VJ as her head coach!

Milks26

PostPosted: 09/23/21 6:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

I been saying that. Collier for Hebard.

Or even better Collier, Dungee and a 2022 3rd round pick for DeShields

PostPosted: 09/23/21 6:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RI_Sun_Fan wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

If that were to happen Chiney retires the next minute, which might happen any day now anyway.

Wait, Chiney hasn't been retired since she got drafted? Could've fooled me.

blaase22

PostPosted: 09/23/21 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maya/8 to Atlanta for Carter Laughing

Randy

PostPosted: 09/23/21 8:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:
Maya/8 to Atlanta for Carter Laughing

I don't see much value in Maya these days, but the No. 8 might be better than having Carter on the team.

I'd also go for DD for Carter.

In the end, Carter's trade value might be zero. In that maybe the Dream ought to just keep her suspended until she figures out how to at least fake getting along with the others.

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 09/23/21 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Milks26"]
myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Or even better Collier, Dungee and a 2022 3rd round pick for DeShields[/quote

I would rather do the Collier for Ruth deal!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 09/23/21 9:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Stormeo wrote:

Or even better Collier, Dungee and a 2022 3rd round pick for DeShields

Give me Hebard for Collier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: