RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2020-21 schedules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calbearman76

PostPosted: 07/07/20 4:23 pm    ::: 2020-21 schedules Reply Reply with quote

When are we going to get an announcement about any team schedules? Usually by now there would be more than a dozen schools that have announced at least their non-conference schedules but Covid has delayed the process.

linkster

PostPosted: 07/08/20 1:12 pm    ::: Re: 2020-21 schedules Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
When are we going to get an announcement about any team schedules? Usually by now there would be more than a dozen schools that have announced at least their non-conference schedules but Covid has delayed the process.

I can tell you that Cal's game vs UConn has been postponed a year.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/08/20 7:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think a lot of schools are still trying to sort out fall sports schedules. Many schools have banned air travel +/- overnight travel, leaving holes in schedules that need to be filled. Other schools have opted to revisit winter sports when better predictions are made about the state of COVID during the usual flu season. I wouldn't hold my breath to see any winter sports schedules.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 07/21/20 2:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Cancun Challenge, scheduled for November 26-28, has been moved from Cancun to Melbourne, Florida.

Participating teams (at least for now) include:

Florida St
Houston
Iowa
Northeastern
Purdue
Tennessee
Toledo
USC
VCU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: