RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Sun vs Aces - 9/29/20
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
Sun
56%
 56%  [ 18 ]
Aces
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 32

Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 55225



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/27/20 6:30 pm    ::: Sun vs Aces - 9/29/20 Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Championship Semifinals Game 5
Palmetto, FL - Court 1 - 7:30 PM ET
TV: ESPN2

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/ (tvpli)

League Pass:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com/game/sun-at-aces-on-09292020

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20200929/CONLVA/

ESPN Gamecast:
https://www.espn.com/wnba/game?gameId=401248413



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/28/20 1:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnba, oh wnba. I wanted to see when the first game of the finals would be played. went to wnba.com schedule. It shows this Aces-Sun game five but nothing after that. Went to wnba.com playoffs. It shows the same thing. Now I suppose somewhere hidden on the site is the information I wanted. But I decided to google it instead and it popped right up on ESPN and on SI. I just can't believe how wnba.com can be so convoluted that the dates of the finals is not one of the first things shown when you go there! Evil or Very Mad It's ridiculous.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
ChasingRatDogmaSalade



Joined: 05 Apr 2008
Posts: 345
Location: Las Vegas, NV


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/28/20 5:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
wnba, oh wnba. I wanted to see when the first game of the finals would be played. went to wnba.com schedule. It shows this Aces-Sun game five but nothing after that. Went to wnba.com playoffs. It shows the same thing. Now I suppose somewhere hidden on the site is the information I wanted. But I decided to google it instead and it popped right up on ESPN and on SI. I just can't believe how wnba.com can be so convoluted that the dates of the finals is not one of the first things shown when you go there! Evil or Very Mad It's ridiculous.


Did you try clicking on the "Playoffs" tab at the top and scrolling down? That's where I remember it being.


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChasingRatDogmaSalade wrote:
myrtle wrote:
wnba, oh wnba. I wanted to see when the first game of the finals would be played. went to wnba.com schedule. It shows this Aces-Sun game five but nothing after that. Went to wnba.com playoffs. It shows the same thing. Now I suppose somewhere hidden on the site is the information I wanted. But I decided to google it instead and it popped right up on ESPN and on SI. I just can't believe how wnba.com can be so convoluted that the dates of the finals is not one of the first things shown when you go there! Evil or Very Mad It's ridiculous.


Did you try clicking on the "Playoffs" tab at the top and scrolling down? That's where I remember it being.


yes, that's where I thought it would be so went there first.. But I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom thru all the articles about past games. My expectations were/are that it should be front and center as part of that graphic at the top where it says Seattle awaits the winner of this one. Still, I see you are correct, it's all the way at the bottom of the page. If I knew that was where it was, it would have been easy. But that's the point. I didn't know where they hid it so it was easier to just google it and get it off another site.[sigh]



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 55225



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 2:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
ChasingRatDogmaSalade wrote:
myrtle wrote:
wnba, oh wnba. I wanted to see when the first game of the finals would be played. went to wnba.com schedule. It shows this Aces-Sun game five but nothing after that. Went to wnba.com playoffs. It shows the same thing. Now I suppose somewhere hidden on the site is the information I wanted. But I decided to google it instead and it popped right up on ESPN and on SI. I just can't believe how wnba.com can be so convoluted that the dates of the finals is not one of the first things shown when you go there! Evil or Very Mad It's ridiculous.


Did you try clicking on the "Playoffs" tab at the top and scrolling down? That's where I remember it being.


yes, that's where I thought it would be so went there first.. But I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom thru all the articles about past games. My expectations were/are that it should be front and center as part of that graphic at the top where it says Seattle awaits the winner of this one. Still, I see you are correct, it's all the way at the bottom of the page. If I knew that was where it was, it would have been easy. But that's the point. I didn't know where they hid it so it was easier to just google it and get it off another site.[sigh]

http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=98329



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Carol Anne



Joined: 09 Apr 2005
Posts: 1729
Location: Seattle


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jasmine Thomas Sets The Pace For The Sun … And Their Opponents

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/jasmine-thomas-sets-the-pace-for-the-sun-and-their-opponents/

Awesome article about awesome player!


5thmantheme



Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 533



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 5:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I prefer this debate to that other one going on tonight.

Red jerseys versus Blue jerseys.
The "moderator" really is out to get you.

Significantly less lying on every play :
"That was a foul !"
"That was not a foul !!"

Lots of replays, plenty of grist/angst material.
Somebody will be in tears at the end ... etc


Twisted Evil
Cool


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I much preferred any of the other shirts. This cacti one is just ugly.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5711
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hate Bonner so fucking much. Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
BamaEd



Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 568
Location: United States


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That was such an embarrassing flop by Bonner. They should have called a foul on that.


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Angel seeing if she can't get a technical foul on someone...including herself.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
Admiral_Needa



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 10048
Location: Tiburon, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Brionna Jones, with that pass to no one, makes her contribution to Shaqtin' a Fool... Razz




_________________
2002 WNBA Virtual GM Overall Winner
2006 WNBA Triple Threat Overall Winner
2007 NBA ESPN Fast Break Overall Winner
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5711
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If anything is evident, A. Thomas hates McCoughtry.



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Angel seeing if she can't get a technical foul on someone...including herself.


right on cue.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
BamaEd



Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 568
Location: United States


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
If anything is evident, A. Thomas hates McCoughtry.


That clamp on the rebound the other day didn’t help things.


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2103



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cannon is a massive liability on defense.


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J. Young reverting to last year's shitty play. They're minus 11 in her three minutes.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5711
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bullshit T on Wilson.



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Cannon is a massive liability on defense.


you mean a massive liability as soon as she steps on the floor.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 2103



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Having Cannon and Rodgers in at the same time is like playing 3-on-5. I hope Bill enjoyed keeping that much-needed time out in his pocket.


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Bullshit T on Wilson.


true dat. I didn't see which official called it but wouldn't be surprised if it were Michael Price...one of his specialties.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 27007



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Having Cannon and Rodgers in at the same time is like playing 3-on-5. I hope Bill enjoyed keeping that much-needed time out in his pocket.


yeah, he needed to call it two minutes earlier.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
bryan_february_



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Posts: 505
Location: USA


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree with Lobo. It's a win or go home game. Let the players show some emotion. Mad



_________________
Indiana Fever
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 61680
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 7:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh look, it's a Michael Price technical



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5711
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/29/20 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
true dat. I didn't see which official called it but wouldn't be surprised if it were Michael Price...one of his specialties.


pilight wrote:
Oh look, it's a Michael Price technical



Laughing Laughing Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin