RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Am I Dreaming?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 08/25/20 7:36 am    ::: Am I Dreaming????? Reply Reply with quote

Are we really back?????

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Durantula

PostPosted: 08/25/20 9:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any word on why the Board went down? Tech issues? Seems like an annual occurrence that hopefully can be avoided going forward.

Conway Gamecock

PostPosted: 08/25/20 9:50 pm    ::: Re: Am I Dreaming????? Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Are we really back?????

What if you were dreaming that the site went down to begin with, and we've been here, posting all along???

Cool

pilight

PostPosted: 08/25/20 9:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We've been talking about it in the WNBA forum

http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=98246

PostPosted: 08/26/20 6:36 am    ::: Re: Am I Dreaming????? Reply Reply with quote

Conway Gamecock wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Are we really back?????

What if you were dreaming that the site went down to begin with, and we've been here, posting all along???

Cool

That's just too much to think about in 2020!!!!!! But it would fit with the way everything's been going this year.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: