RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Ahmaud Arbery
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 15216
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/10/20 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am shocked - SHOCKED - that MAGA world has decided that these two did nothing wrong.

I wish that wasn't so damn predictable.


Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 11053



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/20 8:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjaszcfYJlQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjaszcfYJlQ

Quote:
He lost his job!

They've gotten threats

She can't celebrate Mother's Day with her family

Lies have been told about William

She and her fiancee are afraid to go home

They're basically living out of her car

She's heartbroken for his family but can't say Ahmaud's last name right


Doesn't sound nearly as bad as being dead.

A man is dead and she is crying over mother's day.

She wants to lay up with a piece of shit who filmed a man being murdered in cold blood and then asks for our sympathy.

I hope she loses her job too.



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 7960



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/20 8:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
<embed><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjaszcfYJlQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjaszcfYJlQ

Quote:
He lost his job!

They've gotten threats

She can't celebrate Mother's Day with her family

Lies have been told about William

She and her fiancee are afraid to go home

They're basically living out of her car

She's heartbroken for his family but can't say Ahmaud's last name right


Doesn't sound nearly as bad as being dead.

A man is dead and she is crying over mother's day.

She wants to lay up with a piece of shit who filmed a man being murdered in cold blood and then asks for our sympathy.

I hope she loses her job too.


I doubt that he followed them thinking they were going to murder him. But I have read that he may be charged with something.


Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 11053



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/20 12:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ao8fexDpZ2c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8fexDpZ2c



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 54268



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/15/20 6:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Arbery made a habit of checking out the house in the middle of his runs. To me that shows a curiosity factor, not criminal intent.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QyIaGFvciBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 60803
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/15/20 7:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Arbery made a habit of checking out the house in the middle of his runs. To me that shows a curiosity factor, not criminal intent.


Maybe he was casing the place



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 54268



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/15/20 7:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
Arbery made a habit of checking out the house in the middle of his runs. To me that shows a curiosity factor, not criminal intent.


Maybe he was casing the place


For months?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 11053



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/15/20 7:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote


https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAF8hvPnN25/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 12846
Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/15/20 10:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/breonna-taylor-family-sues-wrongful-death-killed-police-louisville/


"Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old EMT, was asleep in her Kentucky home just after midnight on March 13 when police entered with a search warrant in a drug investigation and opened fire, killing her. Now, a lawsuit filed by Taylor's family accuses the officers of wrongful death, excessive force and gross negligence."



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 60803
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/16/20 7:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gregory McMichael, ex-police officer charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery, had service weapon suspended in 2019

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/gregory-mcmichael-ex-police-officer-charged-killing-ahmaud-224600344--abc-news-topstories.html

Quote:
In a "Memorandum of Understanding" signed by McMichael, his boss at the time, District Attorney Jackie Johnson, wrote that McMichael "will not engage in any activity that would be construed as being law enforcement in nature," and, "To that end, Mr. McMichael will not carry a firearm or badge, nor will he operate any vehicle in the motor pool outfitted with lights, siren or police radio equipment."



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 54268



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/16/20 9:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Gregory McMichael, ex-police officer charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery, had service weapon suspended in 2019

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/gregory-mcmichael-ex-police-officer-charged-killing-ahmaud-224600344--abc-news-topstories.html

Quote:
In a "Memorandum of Understanding" signed by McMichael, his boss at the time, District Attorney Jackie Johnson, wrote that McMichael "will not engage in any activity that would be construed as being law enforcement in nature," and, "To that end, Mr. McMichael will not carry a firearm or badge, nor will he operate any vehicle in the motor pool outfitted with lights, siren or police radio equipment."


So the same person who suspended him from activity resembling police work for refusing to update his training let him off the hook for this murder.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 54268



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/18/20 2:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pretty good reconstruction video.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-nKf0TW-L1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 12903
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/18/20 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When does this abject racism ever end?



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
"Inévitablement, les canards voleront"
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 54268



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/21/20 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j1vHB-DIqWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 7960



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/21/20 8:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They are going to have trouble getting a murder conviction of the shooter, let alone the guy following filming.

But I read/saw that based on video evidence he was charged for using his car to try and stop Arbery which is a crime and they said that that "allows us to charge him with murder".


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin