RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Coronavirus and 5G
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 04/03/20 10:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i really don't know which of the two threads is more appropriate for this, and maybe what i'm posting isn't appropriate at all! clearly, i've been down a rabbit hole in my spare time today. i had a convo with a friend, who was talking about the connection between 5G and the virus - which, so far, i'm not buying, but i'm intrigued and trying to read up on it. i've been wondering why some people have had these dire warnings about 5G while, at the same time, companies were touting it as the best thing since sliced bread.

well, according to my friend, a scientist in germany has been talking about how the virus started: 5G towers, which were first built up bigtime in (you guessed it) wuhan, china, and went online toward the end of the year. guess where the 2nd largest buildup of 5G towers is? italy, according to my friend (haven't verified yet). now, at the same time, he's talking about two people on facebook 🙄 (which is why i don't go there anymore), who allegedly live near 5G towers and who allegedly have posted photos of dozens of dead birds around these towers. as the (conspiracy?) theory goes, these towers affect brain cells (in birds? in people? in both?), which then causes the body to release . . . well, he called it pus (eeeeew!), but i'll call it mucous. therein lies the virus, he says. it all sounds so unbelievable, but look where we are. 🤔

so that's my "hobby" today, to read up about this 5G bullshit. it's only slightly more constructive than listening to a regurgitation of illnesses and deaths on tv.

one of my stops online was here, and now i'm looking for the exit to this rabbit hole: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340166697_Is_there_a_Link_between_5G_Internet_Frequencies_and_the_Corona_Virus_Matters_of_Discussion

i would welcome any input about 5G in general and its potential role in the virus in particular. i'm on the sidelines. i know almost nothing about 5G. as whack as it all sounds, i'd like to have an open mind.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 04/03/20 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

holy shit. i can't/won't even go there.

PostPosted: 04/03/20 11:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw where someone posted that the other day. Something like "if it's like this with 5G just wait til 6G."

I'll try to remember to look it up tonight.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 04/03/20 12:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
holy shit. i can't/won't even go there.

I've got a sister-in-law who was there a long time ago. Wi-fi. 5G. We could never have a TV in the bedroom, for 40 plus years, because of what the sister in Florida said about that. Then on a visit not too long ago mrs jammer said they had a TV in every room. But I don't. EMFs or some shit. So I have a dim view of this subject. But I guess with new things nothing is guaranteed to be safe. One would hope they blasted some human subjects, preferably execs who are behind this shit, with tower strength 5G signal for a month or two before rolling this stuff out everywhere.

PostPosted: 04/03/20 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

But yeah, this might have been better in the general pandemic discussion thread.

PostPosted: 04/03/20 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
One would hope they blasted some human subjects, preferably execs who are behind this shit, with tower strength 5G signal for a month or two before rolling this stuff out everywhere.

oh, yeah. i'm confident they did some shit like that. Rolling Eyes

one thing that treatise said was that, however "strong" 5G is in other ways, transmission distance is short, so it requires more cell towers strung along. god help us.

PostPosted: 04/03/20 2:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
But yeah, this might have been better in the general pandemic discussion thread.

it was kinda 50/50, to my mind, but the document i linked to had a lot of data, so i opted for this thread.

PostPosted: 04/03/20 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
One would hope they blasted some human subjects, preferably execs who are behind this shit, with tower strength 5G signal for a month or two before rolling this stuff out everywhere.

oh, yeah. i'm confident they did some shit like that. Rolling Eyes

one thing that treatise said was that, however "strong" 5G is in other ways, transmission distance is short, so it requires more cell towers strung along. god help us.

Well, yeah, it's already in our home Wi-Fi, right? My wi-fi has two options, 2G and 5G. And, as it was explained to me, 5G is faster but weaker. If you're in the same room, it's the best option. But it doesn't penetrate walls like 2G.

Whatever any of that's worth. Or is home 5G a different 5G than that stuff?

PostPosted: 04/03/20 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

2 different things.
Mobile phone technology is 3G, 4G, 5G, etc. meaning "3rd generation" like different models of car.
Wifi 5G refers to the 5GHz frequency of the signal

PostPosted: 04/03/20 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
2 different things.
Mobile phone technology is 3G, 4G, 5G, etc. meaning "3rd generation" like different models of car.
Wifi 5G refers to the 5GHz frequency of the signal

Thank you. Embarassed

PostPosted: 04/04/20 3:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i really didn't want this to be so high profile as to have its own thread.

so just for the record, i did not create this thread.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 5:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, for the record it was me that split it into its own thread. I did it because IMO it didn't fit the brief of the (intended to be) "just the facts" Covid thread. Had it been in the general pandemic thread I probably would have left it alone.
But come on, sambista, wear that tinfoil hat with pride. There's not much going on right now so try out some new looks and see what suits you. Wink

PostPosted: 04/04/20 5:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Yes, for the record it was me that split it into its own thread. I did it because IMO it didn't fit the brief of the (intended to be) "just the facts" Covid thread. Had it been in the general pandemic thread I probably would have left it alone.
But come on, sambista, wear that tinfoil hat with pride. There's not much going on right now so try out some new looks and see what suits you. Wink

that's just it, luuuc. i didn't drink the kool-aid yet. i'm ruminating. i hemmed and hawed over posting it at all. now look what you've done.

since it's the end of the world, i forgive you.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 8:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's not the end of the world. This is just a practice run.
It's 6G that's gonna get us all!! Surprised

PostPosted: 04/04/20 8:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:

It's actually 6.66G and after the coronavirus physical currency will be outlawed because it spreads the disease. The only way to buy or sell anything will be through RF chips on your hand or forehead using that frequency. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 04/04/20 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What's the Frequency pilight. A great song.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jWkMhCLkVOg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Howee

PostPosted: 04/04/20 11:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

It's actually 6.66G and after the coronavirus physical currency will be outlawed because it spreads the disease. The only way to buy or sell anything will be through RF chips on your hand or forehead using that frequency. Twisted Evil

Hey I LIKE that....I'm tired of wiping down my paper currency anymore. Razz

PostPosted: 04/04/20 11:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

Anyone know why that video seemed to break the page (at least it did for me)?

Stupid ducktaped together software. Lol.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 12:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since this seems to be the "out-there" thread, I'd like to report that I read on another forum that the Bigfoot population is immune to coronavirus. Now if we can only get the Bigfoot believers to catch one, scientists can get some blood (hopefully after adequate sedation of said BF), and isolate and synthesize coronavirus antibodies.

Now back to your regularly scheduled 5G discussion, hopefully over 4G or WiFi.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 04/04/20 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Randy wrote:

That was weird. I couldn't see anything past Randy's post either.
Re-sizing the video seems to have fixed it, for me at least.

I blame 5G for corrupting it. It's surely nothing to do with this software being old enough to vote now.

Thanks for PMing me Howee.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

Technically US currency isn't paper, it's cloth. 75% cotton and 25% linen.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Randy wrote:

That was weird. I couldn't see anything past Randy's post either.
Re-sizing the video seems to have fixed it, for me at least.

I blame 5G for corrupting it. It's surely nothing to do with this software being old enough to vote now.

Thanks for PMing me Howee.

Yeah, I could have done that if 5G wasn't conspiring against me to keep me from my mod controls.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Testing a problem some of us were having with this thread. Very Happy

PostPosted: 04/04/20 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

I actually knew that, cuz....I've actually washed it in bleach water, and it doesn't 'melt' like paper would.

PostPosted: 04/04/20 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Howee wrote:
pilight wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

I actually knew that, cuz....I've actually washed it in bleach water, and it doesn't 'melt' like paper would.

Money launderer!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: