RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Life in the Wubble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 07/07/20 2:35 pm    ::: Life in the Wubble Reply Reply with quote

Even Stephen A. Smith is joining NBA stars in blasting disturbing WNBA bubble amenities

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stephen-a-smith-joins-nba-stars-blasting-disturbing-wnba-bubble-img-academy-182502185.html

Quote:
“First Take” doesn’t discuss the W all that much, but Tuesday morning Stephen A. Smith brought up the disparity on his own and called on the NBA to address it.

PostPosted: 07/07/20 3:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's a mixed bag of reviews so far. some players are giving IMG raves, others not so much.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
StevenHW

PostPosted: 07/10/20 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.insideedition.com/some-wnba-players-say-worms-bed-bugs-bad-food-plague-quarantine-accommodations-60587

https://www.insideedition.com/media/videos/wnbas-florida-living-conditions-while-in-quarantine-were-sexist-some-say-60583?amp

PostPosted: 07/10/20 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
It's a mixed bag of reviews so far. some players are giving IMG raves, others not so much.

I wonder if IMG or a affiliate agency represent any of the WNBA players who are giving the Wubble rave reviews.

toad455

PostPosted: 07/11/20 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mo Currie stirring things up again saying several players have tested positive in the bubble. If this was true, why are teams still practicing? Why would the Fever travel today?

Richyyy

PostPosted: 07/11/20 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If they tested positive during the initial isolation period at the start, while the majority of their team tested negative, they could still be isolating while the remainder of their team practices. But with Mo who the fuck knows at this point.

PostPosted: 07/11/20 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Plus it appears all teams are back practicing again today.

SDHoops

PostPosted: 07/11/20 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Mo Currie stirring things up again saying several players have tested positive in the bubble. If this was true, why are teams still practicing? Why would the Fever travel today?

Where is this at? I looked at her Twitter and Insta, unless she deleted the posts

ClayK

PostPosted: 07/11/20 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My understanding of one of the bubbles (NBA, I think) was that if one player tested positive, he would isolate and the rest of the team would continue working out and get daily tests.

PostPosted: 07/11/20 2:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Where is this at? I looked at her Twitter and Insta, unless she deleted the posts

By 'Mo Currie', we usually mean WomensBasketball247, @womensbball247 on Twitter. She started the associated site, and as far as I know virtually all the tweets are from her.

PostPosted: 07/11/20 4:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
toad455 wrote:

By 'Mo Currie', we usually mean WomensBasketball247, @womensbball247 on Twitter. She started the associated site, and as far as I know virtually all the tweets are from her.

Then she goes to tweet out that players were happy to be back on a real court. Just kind of feel that if there were several positive cases, practice would've been called off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: