RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Basketball Withdrawals
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adamj95



Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 1829
Location: East Grand Forks, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/16/20 5:08 pm    ::: Basketball Withdrawals Reply Reply with quote

I know I’m not the only one who’s experiencing basketball withdrawal. I’ve been searching and been unsuccessful trying to find old WNBA finals games. I’ve been looking for the 2011-2013 finals games but no luck. Can anyone possibly by me i’m the right direction?



_________________
4 time WNBA Champion, 3rd all time in Assists, Minnesota's own: LINDSAY WHALEN.
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9553
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/16/20 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Youtube , search WNBA Classics



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 60973
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/16/20 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I can't watch the 2011 finals. Gotta mind my blood pressure.



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 21757



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/16/20 6:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Would be nice if NBATV started putting up some WNBA classics.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 11188



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/16/20 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Would be nice if NBATV started putting up some WNBA classics.


Touché.



_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
adamj95



Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 1829
Location: East Grand Forks, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/16/20 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Youtube , search WNBA Classics


No luck on youtube for any of those playoff agmes.



_________________
4 time WNBA Champion, 3rd all time in Assists, Minnesota's own: LINDSAY WHALEN.
Force10rulz



Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Posts: 1889
Location: Puget Sound


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/17/20 8:53 am    ::: Re: Basketball Withdrawals Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
I know I’m not the only one who’s experiencing basketball withdrawal. I’ve been searching and been unsuccessful trying to find old WNBA finals games. I’ve been looking for the 2011-2013 finals games but no luck. Can anyone possibly by me i’m the right direction?


We have the semi finals and finals games recorded from 2018 so with us stuck at home here in Washington state we will probably watch those at some point.



_________________
Seattle Storm 3 times Champions
CamrnCrz1974



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 18195
Location: Phoenix


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/17/20 10:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Would be nice if NBATV started putting up some WNBA classics.


espn2 aired the UConn-MSST game from the 2017 Final Four last night. At least there was some women's basketball being aired, even if it was not a WNBA classic game.


Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 10169



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/17/20 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just went to league pass and logged in. I was able to select games from last season, so any games anyone missed or wants to see again are available.



_________________
Visit my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gum1EAvMwYI
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 22245
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/17/20 3:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
I just went to league pass and logged in. I was able to select games from last season, so any games anyone missed or wants to see again are available.

This guy's trying to start rewatch parties using LeaguePass if anyone's interested: https://twitter.com/juscarts/status/1239968078072434690?s=20

Starts with the Hamby game on Thursday night.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
mavcarter
#NAPT


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5361
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/17/20 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Starts with the Hamby game on Thursday night.


Rolling Eyes Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9553
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/17/20 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Replay if 2008 final between Tennessee & Stanford coming up at 9 pm on ESPN 2 for anyone having withdrawals as well.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20234



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/18/20 6:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Here's my contribution

<iframe width="445" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkuGOHnAffY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkuGOHnAffY



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
snlMINAJ



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 843



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/18/20 6:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MLf1hSLOzWw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


and it seems these 2 links are best place to find games



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEOLkYv-aNewjs0Tq7PEECQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4GNCKohtEHRccrxKQiDJNg


snlMINAJ



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 843



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/18/20 6:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

heres another good channel, i think

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNTN7GOVXfaAmRc86ctLSw


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9553
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/18/20 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Here's my contribution

<iframe width="445" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkuGOHnAffY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkuGOHnAffY



Awesomeeeee Thanks Luuc !!! I miss the Orlando Miracle Embarassed



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
hyperetic



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 5206
Location: Fayetteville


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/20/20 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now there's an idea. If NBAtv and ESPN fill a good portion of their sportless air time showing W games.
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 6280
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/20/20 3:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Broaden your horizons. Enrich your life. Find another summer sport. Better than watching it, participate in it. I recommend canoeing.
Speebs56



Joined: 19 Aug 2015
Posts: 148
Location: Orange county, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/20 12:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I watched the Maryland-Duke title game from 2006 yesterday. Enough time has passed that it was like watching for the first time. What a game!

Very fun!


StevenHW



Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 10522
Location: Sacramento, California


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/20 1:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Speebs56 wrote:
I watched the Maryland-Duke title game from 2006 yesterday. Enough time has passed that it was like watching for the first time. What a game!

Very fun!


The below photo was taken right after Kristi Tolliver's shot went in to send the game into overtime. The Duke player in the background is future WNBA'er Alison Bales.




_________________
"The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine." -- George Bernard Shaw
Speebs56



Joined: 19 Aug 2015
Posts: 148
Location: Orange county, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/23/20 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

StevenHW wrote:
Speebs56 wrote:
I watched the Maryland-Duke title game from 2006 yesterday. Enough time has passed that it was like watching for the first time. What a game!

Very fun!


The below photo was taken right after Kristi Tolliver's shot went in to send the game into overtime. The Duke player in the background is future WNBA'er Alison Bales.



Quite a few future WNBA players in that game: Toliver, Bales, Mo Currie, Lindsey Harding, Marissa Coleman, Laura Harper, Jessica Foley (drafted but never played) among them.


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20234



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/05/20 4:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Another oldie from my collection:

<iframe width="653" height="479" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2DVEc6B-80Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DVEc6B-80Q

Teams:



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9553
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/05/20 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Another oldie from my collection:

<iframe width="653" height="479" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2DVEc6B-80Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DVEc6B-80Q

Teams:



Luuuucc you are sent from heaven !! Heck post them all these are games I have not seen since I was a kid.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9553
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/05/20 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuc if possible, would you happen to have the 1999 WCF Houston- LA game three #LisaVsTina Laughing Laughing one of my all time favorite games.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20234



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/05/20 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Luuc if possible, would you happen to have the 1999 WCF Houston- LA game three #LisaVsTina Laughing Laughing one of my all time favorite games.

Unfortunately I think those 2 all star games above are the only ones I have from the VHS era. I wasn't enough of a hoarder back then Sad



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin