RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mzonefan

PostPosted: 03/11/20 7:48 am    ::: WNIT Reply Reply with quote

I’m thankful that the team I support is not WNIT bound this year, but after experiencing this tournament for many years I can’t imagine how it will work this time with the health concerns. The teams bid to host, and the WNIT grants hosts based on attendance numbers, fan experience and the money the school throws at the tournament organizers.

Has anyone heard what Triple Crown Sports has decided to do?

Matt5762

PostPosted: 03/11/20 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They posted this yesterday...

Quote:
Postseason WNIT 3/10/2020 3:57:32 PM

Coronavirus Update
FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Like much of the nation, the WNIT is making day-to-day assessments of the threat posed by the Coronavirus. We are planning on conducting the Postseason WNIT as scheduled, and are working with our Division I schools on preparations for the tournament. We are actively monitoring the situation on an hourly basis. We encourage our teams and fans to adopt the best-practices advice you typically see for flu season - wash your hands thoroughly, keep your hands away from your face and mouth, and stay home if you are feeling ill, especially if you are older or have a compromised immune system.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: