RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Free Throw Streak

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hoopsmom



Joined: 05 Apr 2017
Posts: 304



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/07/20 6:11 am    ::: Free Throw Streak Reply Reply with quote

Michelle Gaislerova from North Dakota State has made 62 free throws in a row, according to their fan board. According to Her Hoop Stats, she is 40-40 this year, so the streak must go back to last year.


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 10545



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/07/20 10:24 am    ::: Re: Free Throw Streak Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:
Michelle Gaislerova from North Dakota State has made 62 free throws in a row, according to their fan board. According to Her Hoop Stats, she is 40-40 this year, so the streak must go back to last year.


That's amazing ... what's the record?



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5908
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/07/20 12:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At one time I think it may have belonged to Shanna Zolman of Tennessee, but my memory could be wrong.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 61486
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/07/20 12:50 pm    ::: Re: Free Throw Streak Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
Hoopsmom wrote:
Michelle Gaislerova from North Dakota State has made 62 free throws in a row, according to their fan board. According to Her Hoop Stats, she is 40-40 this year, so the streak must go back to last year.


That's amazing ... what's the record?


The record is 70, by Lauren Prochaska of Bowling Green



_________________
The power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behavior, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect
herna220



Joined: 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 75



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/07/20 1:11 pm    ::: Re: Free Throw Streak Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Hoopsmom wrote:
Michelle Gaislerova from North Dakota State has made 62 free throws in a row, according to their fan board. According to Her Hoop Stats, she is 40-40 this year, so the streak must go back to last year.


That's amazing ... what's the record?


The record is 70, by Lauren Prochaska of Bowling Green


This article claims Monica Burns (Wheeling University) shot 95 straight in Div II.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-women/article/2017-03-28/wheeling-jesuit-basketballs-monica-burns-hit-record


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 1980



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/07/20 2:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This site appears to have every FT record ever compiled. Scroll way to the magenta section at the bottom.
http://www.luckyshow.org/basketball/straightFTs.htm

(Shanna Zolman had a bunch of HS records.)


NoDakSt



Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Posts: 4398
Location: Attilan


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/14/20 5:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle broke the NCAA mark tonight as surpassing the 1000 point mark



_________________
Free your mind and your ass will follow.
fanaticka



Joined: 02 Dec 2011
Posts: 96
Location: Czech Republic


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/14/20 6:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
Michelle broke the NCAA mark tonight as surpassing the 1000 point mark

Congratulations, Michelle!

NoDakSt, do you have an idea why she is in and out of the starting line up all season? Based on stats, she is their best scorer most of the time...


NoDakSt



Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Posts: 4398
Location: Attilan


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/14/20 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

fanaticka wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Michelle broke the NCAA mark tonight as surpassing the 1000 point mark

Congratulations, Michelle!

NoDakSt, do you have an idea why she is in and out of the starting line up all season? Based on stats, she is their best scorer most of the time...



No I don't really have any idea. And It haven't discerned anything about lineup changes from fan thoughts on BisonVille. She definitely is the best scoreR on the team and whether off the bench or starting she's gettin the most minutes. Maybe coach is just trying different lineups to see what works.



_________________
Free your mind and your ass will follow.
Hoopsmom



Joined: 05 Apr 2017
Posts: 304



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/20/20 9:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle Gaislerova just hit two more free throws, it is now 74 straight


NoDakSt



Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Posts: 4398
Location: Attilan


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/23/20 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streak stops at 75 as Michelle misses one.



_________________
Free your mind and your ass will follow.
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 26876



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/23/20 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
Streak stops at 75 as Michelle misses one.

Crying or Very sad



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin