RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

8 MS ST @ 23 TENN 6:30pE SECN 2.6.20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/06/20 5:02 pm    ::: 8 MS ST @ 23 TENN 6:30pE SECN 2.6.20 Reply Reply with quote

Thompson-Boling Arena
Knoxville, TN

PostPosted: 02/06/20 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rennia Davis out with the flu. Rae Burrell carried the Lady Vols through Q1 with a 21-19 lead, but they really fell apart with turnovers and no offense in Q2.

MSU leads 38-30 at half.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 02/06/20 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Per the CDC, <30% of college students bother to get a flu vaccine. Makes you wonder which side of that stat Davis and Christyn Williams fall on.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 02/06/20 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mississippi State wins easily and once again Tennessee's recipe for disaster our turnovers

summertime blues

PostPosted: 02/07/20 12:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
Per the CDC, <30% of college students bother to get a flu vaccine. Makes you wonder which side of that stat Davis and Christyn Williams fall on.

There is a strain of Type A flu that is coming in under the radar which the vaccine does not cover. This happens at least every other year. Mr. STB was at a company thing in California a week ago and several of the crew from Atlanta either came with it or came down with it while there. He has it now. So that's a possibility.

Rae Burrell played well...I like her a lot...but Davis is the kind of player who, in addition to being spectacular herself, makes everyone around her better. I was concerned that Massengill didn't take some shots she could have when she was open, but I think she was thinking like a PG. I'm not as concerned with the post play as some other people have been because it's kind of a development question. Key will come along fine, I think, in another year. KK, on the other hand, is possibly a recruiting "oops" and is not the player they thought she was. She has flashes of brilliance but they're outweighed by consistent bad hands, and Lou Brown can't pick up the slack, being neither a center nor tall enough. Lou is a player whose maturity will be sorely missed.

PostPosted: 02/07/20 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I know a lot of people who religiously get the flu vaccine...and regularly catch the flu anyway. In fact I've seen very little difference between those that get it and those that don't [shrug].

- Amanda Gorman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: