RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Where will McCoughtry end up this season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where will McCoughtry end up this season?
ATL
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
CHI
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
CON
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
DAL
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
IND
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
LAS
31%
 31%  [ 20 ]
LVA
15%
 15%  [ 10 ]
MIN
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
NYL
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
PHX
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
SEA
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
WAS
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 64

Author Message
ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1605
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 9:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
The combination of Angel, Wilson & Cambage and 2 pure shooters in Plum and McBride would be insane.

The only negatives would be the drama factor and Wilson maybe getting lost in this. Not getting enough shots


I've said it from the beginning-Cambage and Wilson don't fit together. Two superstars who play virtually the same position should never be on the same team. If Angel goes there, it even further cancels out Wilson.....not to mention the fact that Hamby was great last year. How will she get on the floor and make an impact. THis is the LAST place Angel should go.

Now, her in Seattle with Howard and Stewie could be great.


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 53551



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 9:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
The combination of Angel, Wilson & Cambage and 2 pure shooters in Plum and McBride would be insane.

The only negatives would be the drama factor and Wilson maybe getting lost in this. Not getting enough shots


I've said it from the beginning-Cambage and Wilson don't fit together. Two superstars who play virtually the same position should never be on the same team.


Wilson considers herself a forward, not a center.

ucbart wrote:
If Angel goes there, it even further cancels out Wilson.....not to mention the fact that Hamby was great last year.


No, she would cancel out Tamera Young, further enhancing the odds of team wins.

ucbart wrote:
How will she get on the floor and make an impact. THis is the LAST place Angel should go.


Defensively, and McCoughtry has this assist side to her that people don’t really see a lot because she’s always had to be the go-to player.

ucbart wrote:
Now, her in Seattle with Howard and Stewie could be great.

You are setting Alysha Clark out by the curb?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 19900



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Angel & Liz on the same team? Yes please!

So we think Liz is actually showing up this year? Still a year-to-year proposition at best to me.

I'd be leaning more towards no, I just like the thought of those 2 on the same team.

Different teams can still be fun too though
<iframe width="425" height="239" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xvoYGPyNLoU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 20853



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Liz only shows up if she gets the max. But who knows. Would suck for Vegas though.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 60306
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://twitter.com/lwproductions4/status/1226551879636676610

Quote:
Lol just spoke with Angel Mccoughtry lol. She such a teaser. But indeed. Tomorrow is the day for her and the announcement lol.



Also of note: She deleted all of her Instagram posts.


And posted a phone number asking people to text her their thoughts. Really?


The phone number has a 650 area code, which is San Mateo, CA. Perhaps that's an indication of where she's headed.



_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1605
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
ucbart wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
The combination of Angel, Wilson & Cambage and 2 pure shooters in Plum and McBride would be insane.

The only negatives would be the drama factor and Wilson maybe getting lost in this. Not getting enough shots


I've said it from the beginning-Cambage and Wilson don't fit together. Two superstars who play virtually the same position should never be on the same team.


Wilson considers herself a forward, not a center.

Well then-she should have the game of a forward. She doesn't, IMO. She has the game of a center. There is a reason SC won the 2017 NC after Coates got hurt. I realize the college and pro game are very different, but the proof is there. When she was a rookie and playing center, she had one of the greatest rookie seasons in history. When she played with Liz she was good, not great, because they both have to operate in the paint. Wilson doesn't have anything from outside 15 feet and her ball handling is non-existent.

ucbart wrote:
If Angel goes there, it even further cancels out Wilson.....not to mention the fact that Hamby was great last year.


No, she would cancel out Tamera Young, further enhancing the odds of team wins.

Sorry, but she would cancel out Hamby too. There is NO WAY Hamby gets the touches and reps with a front court of Angel, Wilson, and Cambage. NONE.

ucbart wrote:
How will she get on the floor and make an impact. THis is the LAST place Angel should go.


Defensively, and McCoughtry has this assist side to her that people don’t really see a lot because she’s always had to be the go-to player.

ucbart wrote:
Now, her in Seattle with Howard and Stewie could be great.

You are setting Alysha Clark out by the curb?


I mean-you get to bring Clark off the bench then, or Angel. She just goes better with that front court.

Lastly, you don't have to pick apart every post I make. Yet, here we are....again.


Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9734



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
toad455 wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://twitter.com/lwproductions4/status/1226551879636676610

Quote:
Lol just spoke with Angel Mccoughtry lol. She such a teaser. But indeed. Tomorrow is the day for her and the announcement lol.



Also of note: She deleted all of her Instagram posts.


And posted a phone number asking people to text her their thoughts. Really?


The phone number has a 650 area code, which is San Mateo, CA. Perhaps that's an indication of where she's headed.


20 miles south of SF. Maybe she is the first player for Lacob's team.....



_________________
2019 RebKell Tipping Contest Champion
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 20853



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rachel Galligan saying McCoughtry to Vegas, but LA still an outside shot. Announcement coming at 1pm EST.

https://twitter.com/RachGall/status/1226895479264301058

Quote:
Angel McCoughtry will sign with either the Los Angeles Sparks or the Las Vegas Aces, according to sources. #winsidr #WNBAFreeAgency


Quote:
It seems like Angel will land in Vegas from everything I’ve been told, but Los Angeles remained an option as of last night. Her decision coming at 1 pm eastern today.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 53551



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
toad455 wrote:
pilight wrote:
https://twitter.com/lwproductions4/status/1226551879636676610

Quote:
Lol just spoke with Angel Mccoughtry lol. She such a teaser. But indeed. Tomorrow is the day for her and the announcement lol.



Also of note: She deleted all of her Instagram posts.


And posted a phone number asking people to text her their thoughts. Really?


The phone number has a 650 area code, which is San Mateo, CA. Perhaps that's an indication of where she's headed.


Most likely it’s just the area code of the phone number forwarding company.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 53551



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Rachel Galligan saying McCoughtry to Vegas, but LA still an outside shot. Announcement coming at 1pm EST.

https://twitter.com/RachGall/status/1226895479264301058

Quote:
Angel McCoughtry will sign with either the Los Angeles Sparks or the Las Vegas Aces, according to sources. #winsidr #WNBAFreeAgency


Quote:
It seems like Angel will land in Vegas from everything I’ve been told, but Los Angeles remained an option as of last night. Her decision coming at 1 pm eastern today.


I’m tired of Winsidr’s “maybe it’s this or maybe it’s that” tweets. Say something when you have solid information.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 20853



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

McCouhgtry to Vegas confirmed.

https://twitter.com/womensbball247/status/1226901205667872769



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9164
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 11:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought the whole “Deadly” nugget was a clear give away. Either way CHASINGRATS has really made LV look like a destination for free agents as he preached last year.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9734



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This ought to be fun. I'll probably be watching a lot more LV games this year. Way to go CRDS!



_________________
2019 RebKell Tipping Contest Champion
ChasingRatDogmaSalade



Joined: 05 Apr 2008
Posts: 312
Location: Las Vegas, NV


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:

I see CRDS was just logged in... maybe that's a hint in & of itself. Wink


Twisted Evil


Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 1358



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aces = Must Watch League Pass team.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 2926



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Aces = Must Watch League Pass team.


You were the first person I thought about when I read the announcement lol


Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 1358



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hell yes! My two favorite players in the league are now on the same team.

Conversely, I only gave a shit about three of the players on the Dream, and two of them aren't there, any more. I'm just glad that my dad decided not to renew his season tickets, so I don't have to keep accompanying him.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
mavcarter
#NAPT


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5230
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
I'm just glad that my dad decided not to renew his season tickets, so I don't have to keep accompanying him.


Laughing Laughing Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 2926



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Hell yes! My two favorite players in the league are now on the same team.



Who's your 2nd?


Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 1358



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 6:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cambage.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin