RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Women's Basketball Newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacob.mox

PostPosted: 01/19/20 11:41 pm    ::: Women's Basketball Newsletter Reply Reply with quote

Her Hoop Stats has a relatively new WBB Newsletter (not just NCAA) that is free to subscribe to.

https://herhoopstats.substack.com/

Full disclosure, I am a contributor for Her Hoop Stats, and I write a Weekly Roundup for the newsletter. I just figured this would be something of interest to everyone in this forum. We tend to send out a few pieces each week. My Weekly Roundup also includes a section for the best non-Her Hoop Stats content we read the week before, and we take recommendations!!

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 01/21/20 8:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you, Jacob.

I just signed up to receive the newsletter. Will also listen to the podcast regarding the WNBA CBA that was posted.

linkster

PostPosted: 01/21/20 5:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's a nice site. I subscribed.

However, I have a problem with writers who claim knowledge of wcbb and then write that Tenn has better defensive stats, and use each teams games up till now to justify it. I'm going to assume the writer knows that the two teams have played wildly different levels of competition?

Massey has Tenn's SOS up to now as No.86.

Massey has UConn's SOS up to now as No.5

Massey has Tenn's off. ranked No.36 & their def ranked No.37
Massey has UConn's Off ranked No.9 & their Def ranked No.8

Now how did they miss that? The write up for the game looks more like another ESPN sales pitch than an honest appraisal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: