RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

YouTubeTV drops YES NETWORK, FOX RSNs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/05/20 8:19 am    ::: YouTubeTV drops YES NETWORK, FOX RSNs Reply Reply with quote

TeamYouTube
@TeamYouTube
Replying to
@dpreiles
We've reached an agreement with Sinclair and we'll no longer offer Fox Regional Sports Networks in select areas. If you're in an area that is affected by this changes, you'll be notified in the YouTube TV app soon.

For me, I lost only YES. I had none of the FOX RSNs. FS1 and FS2 not affected.

This sucks.

https://sports.yahoo.com/youtube-tv-drops-yes-network-125657306.html

PostPosted: 03/05/20 8:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When did you get your notification? I don't have an email yet.

You didn't have any Fox RSN? I think that I have 3 or 4.

I'm ok with no YES network. Just keep the others and I'll be OK.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 03/05/20 8:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw the tweet only.

I need YES only for an occasional look at MLB. It's not really a big loss for me.

Re the FOX RSNs, I loved having them w/ DirecTV. In those days, they were the only way to watch a ton of WCB nationwide. Nowadays, they really aren't necessary.

I still have SNY and NESN/NESN+, the latter is, like YES, carrying the ACCT early rounds.

PostPosted: 03/05/20 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fox is doing something weird. I noticed most of the local Fox Sports channels on Dish have also been 'removed'. Maybe they upped their prices and the carriers won't pay them.

- Amanda Gorman
Gamecock1

PostPosted: 03/05/20 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Those Fox and Yes channels were bought from Disney by Sinclair....the negotiations have stalled but YouTube TV is keeping them for now while they try to work it out. Mine is still on.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 03/05/20 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gamecock1 wrote:
Those Fox and Yes channels were bought from Disney by Sinclair....the negotiations have stalled but YouTube TV is keeping them for now while they try to work it out. Mine is still on.

TeamYouTube
@TeamYouTube
·
2m
Replying to
@MattM1001
Appreciate you reaching out – while we were able to reach an agreement with Sinclair, we'll no longer be offering FOX Regional Sports Networks in select areas as of March 5th. If your area is impacted by a channel loss, you’ll be notified in the YouTube TV app.

Mine (YES) is gone.

PostPosted: 03/05/20 6:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fox Sports has reached an agreement with YouTube TV and will continue airing their channels. It was on Twitter a few hours ago.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/05/20 7:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:
Fox Sports has reached an agreement with YouTube TV and will continue airing their channels. It was on Twitter a few hours ago.

That's good to hear. I would have had to look for another provider if I lost FoxSportsWisconsin as that's what the Brewers are on and that's a big thing myself and family want to watch - there are also some basketball games of interest on there too.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 03/06/20 12:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:

YES Network is not coming back here.

PostPosted: 03/06/20 8:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I had a message on my tv this morning that they are going away. I don't know if that was a general message, or just for me.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
cthskzfn

PostPosted: 03/06/20 1:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
I had a message on my tv this morning that they are going away. I don't know if that was a general message, or just for me.

Apparently some DMAs will keep the staus quo. I wish they would explain why.

PostPosted: 03/11/20 9:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What's up with YTTV? I go to my live tab and it says some networks and program info may not be available right now. ALL of the stations are visible on the grid, not just the ones that I selected to be. I can click on a station and it comes on.

I go to my library and every show that I choose, tells me there was a problem and to try back in a few minutes. This is frustrating!

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/11/20 9:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
What's up with YTTV? I go to my live tab and it says some networks and program info may not be available right now. ALL of the stations are visible on the grid, not just the ones that I selected to be. I can click on a station and it comes on.

I go to my library and every show that I choose, tells me there was a problem and to try back in a few minutes. This is frustrating!

My husband was having the same issues tonight with it - not sure what's going on.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 03/11/20 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

My husband was having the same issues tonight with it - not sure what's going on.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone. Misery does love company. Smile

Seems to be back to normal now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: