RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gmail Calendar - Game Schedules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/15/19 7:59 pm    ::: Gmail Calendar - Game Schedules Reply Reply with quote

Sorry if this has already been posted here but I just came across it and had no idea it was available.

I just recently switched to gmail full time. I've had an account for a long time, but always used my ISP email service.

Anyway, I was messing around with the calendar last night and found settings that will load in schedules your favorite teams. They have TONS of teams.

If you're interested in this, let me know and I'll post the steps to find it. It isn't hard, just long and pointless if everyone else knows about it.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
taropatch

PostPosted: 11/16/19 1:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you. That's cool. The site would be calendar.google.com

The following link has listed the steps to insert your sport(s)/team(s)

https://www.bettercloud.com/monitor/the-academy/how-to-add-your-favorite-sports-teams-schedule-to-google-calendar/

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/16/19 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

taropatch wrote:
Thank you. That's cool. The site would be calendar.google.com

The following link has listed the steps to insert your sport(s)/team(s)

https://www.bettercloud.com/monitor/the-academy/how-to-add-your-favorite-sports-teams-schedule-to-google-calendar/

Thank you for finding that. I was just going to type out what I did to load them in. Saved me a lot of time!!!

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
bucks4now

PostPosted: 11/16/19 2:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

my apple devices have that...

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 11/16/19 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bucks4now wrote:
my apple devices have that...

It's a cool feature. I wish I would have know about it when it first became available!

We are going to switch to gmail at work, so I decided to switch my personal email too. I was poking around to see what all was available and to get familiar with it when I found it. I normally wouldn't use a personal calendar, but it will be great for games!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: