RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Mystics @ Sun - 10/08/19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
Mystics
42%
 42%  [ 18 ]
Sun
57%
 57%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 42

Author Message
Aladyyn



Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 1471
Location: Czech Republic


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Good to see the officiating reversing to 1st half standards down the stretch


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 8809
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So if sun win game 5 AT for FMVP? Jones has been reliable but Thomas has kept them in it this series



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 59837
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
Shades wrote:
Meesseman is 0-5 so I guess that notion of her becoming Finals MVP is floating out the door.

Toliver is 0-2. She’s out too.

Looks like the gameplan was to not let either of those two beat them.

56-40 Sun at the half.


Messeman's mom in the stands. If that doesn't tellyou that Wash is going to win I don't know what will. The ref's have started to call fouls against the Sun so I bet Wash will win this game. There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am. Why would Messeman's mom be in the stands here tonight and not another night. Just watch. I am done!!


Good call!



_________________
On Christmas Day, the Gingerbread Man said, ‘Ladyfingers, be my wife.’
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 25510



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
Shades wrote:
Meesseman is 0-5 so I guess that notion of her becoming Finals MVP is floating out the door.

Toliver is 0-2. She’s out too.

Looks like the gameplan was to not let either of those two beat them.

56-40 Sun at the half.


Messeman's mom in the stands. If that doesn't tellyou that Wash is going to win I don't know what will. The ref's have started to call fouls against the Sun so I bet Wash will win this game. There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am. Why would Messeman's mom be in the stands here tonight and not another night. Just watch. I am done!!


Good call!


Laughing Laughing



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 19750



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am.

Ok




_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
miller40



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1232



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am.

Ok



I’m getting caught up on the thread and couldn’t decide if these posts were serious. Lol.

What a game! I’m upset the series has to end.


Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 328
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We get a Game 5!!! Very Happy Now I’d be ok with either team winning lol

Luuuc wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am.

Ok



Laughing Laughing


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 8809
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
We get a Game 5!!! Very Happy Now I’d be ok with either team winning lol

Luuuc wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am.

Ok



Laughing Laughing


Ahhh I’m going to miss the WNBA crowd of posters once game 5 ends. The college thread just doesn’t have this type of behavior and I’m here for it every night!



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
bryan_february_



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Posts: 492
Location: USA


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Exciting game! Surprised



_________________
Indiana Fever
Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 1260



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Ahhh I’m going to miss the WNBA crowd of posters once game 5 ends. The college thread just doesn’t have this type of behavior and I’m here for it every night!


In my estimation, college fans are watching the games to get something different out of the games. Different culture, different personalities.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
Genero36



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 9923



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
Messeman's mom in the stands. If that doesn't tellyou that Wash is going to win I don't know what will. The ref's have started to call fouls against the Sun so I bet Wash will win this game. There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am. Why would Messeman's mom be in the stands here tonight and not another night. Just watch. I am done!!





_________________
I'm all for the separation of church and hate.
Admiral_Needa



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 9918
Location: Tiburon, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Way to go Sun Mr. Green Razz







_________________
2002 WNBA Virtual GM Overall Winner
2006 WNBA Triple Threat Overall Winner
2007 NBA ESPN Fast Break Overall Winner
Aladyyn



Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 1471
Location: Czech Republic


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
So if sun win game 5 AT for FMVP? Jones has been reliable but Thomas has kept them in it this series

AT should get something for how she's acted but it's certainly not the FMVP trophy Evil or Very Mad


toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 20392



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This has been a damn good series. I honestly thought after Game 1, the Mystics would sweep. So happy for any series to go the full 5 games!!



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
readyAIMfire53



Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 5611
Location: Durham, NC


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
This has been a damn good series. I honestly thought after Game 1, the Mystics would sweep. So happy for any series to go the full 5 games!!


I voted Mystics winning in four games. I'll take Styx win in five.



_________________
Follow your passion and your life will be true down to your core.

~rAf
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 20392



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

On another note, it's a shame the Sun didn't sell this game out. There was such a high demand for tickets in Game 3, I wonder where those fans went? Did the 8 pm EST start time keep some fans away?



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9426



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Great game tonight. I'll be happy with either of these teams winning game 5.



_________________
2019 RebKell Tipping Contest Champion
SpaceJunkie



Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 3873
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Great game tonight. I'll be happy with either of these teams winning game 5.


I want the Mystics to win because they don't have any players from the Lynx via trade. I guess you're fine with Dream rejects winning a title though. Smile


bballgrl



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 3611



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am.

Ok



Sooooooo glad I was wrong! I don't mind being wrong as long as the Sun didn't lose.


bballgrl



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 3611



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
bballgrl wrote:
Shades wrote:
Meesseman is 0-5 so I guess that notion of her becoming Finals MVP is floating out the door.

Toliver is 0-2. She’s out too.

Looks like the gameplan was to not let either of those two beat them.

56-40 Sun at the half.


Messeman's mom in the stands. If that doesn't tellyou that Wash is going to win I don't know what will. The ref's have started to call fouls against the Sun so I bet Wash will win this game. There is no way that I am wrong. Now show me that I am. Why would Messeman's mom be in the stands here tonight and not another night. Just watch. I am done!!

Because the Mystics can win the championship tonight? I'm sure if they lose this game she's going to be at game 5 as well... Rolling Eyes

Courtney Williams' dad in the front row. If that doesn't tell you that Conn is going to win I don't know what will.
In the front row > In the stands.


He has been in the front row the whole series. Nothing new there.


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 19750



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 10:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
This has been a damn good series.

I don't feel the same way, but tonight was a step in the right direction, and the series going to 5 helps a lot.



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 328
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 10:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
On another note, it's a shame the Sun didn't sell this game out. There was such a high demand for tickets in Game 3, I wonder where those fans went? Did the 8 pm EST start time keep some fans away?


My guess is some Sun fans couldn't be bothered, knowing the Sun couldn't win the title tonight, which is a damn shame. This team, both teams - all teams really - deserve sellouts for any finals game they have. I sure would've rather been at Game 4 than Game 3 if I were them!

@ Genero's gif & usage of it Laughing Laughing Laughing


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 12174
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
surprised Powers on the floor here. She's been great in mid-game but I totally wouldn't trust her decision making when it matters.

Oh, geeez.....now you're disparaging Miss Powers?? After your history of trashing Tamera Young, I thought you gave all that up, Myrtlicious! Razz

Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Ahhh I’m going to miss the WNBA crowd of posters once game 5 ends. The college thread just doesn’t have this type of behavior and I’m here for it every night!

In my estimation, college fans are watching the games to get something different out of the games. Different culture, different personalities.


Most astute observation, Mr. Johnson. We intercollegiate fans merely bide our time perusing the wnba til The Real Deal begins in a month. 09, feel free to join in as Myrtle and I mix it up on the NCAA boards--guaranteed mystery, mayhem and magic as Myrtle makes March Madness her Mantra. Cool She alone makes the season memorable.

Meanwhile? Go Mystics. You got this--jesus showed me in a vision, how EDD and Emma would be hoisting Mike up to the rafters, at home. Laughing



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 1260



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 10:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Ahhh I’m going to miss the WNBA crowd of posters once game 5 ends. The college thread just doesn’t have this type of behavior and I’m here for it every night!

In my estimation, college fans are watching the games to get something different out of the games. Different culture, different personalities.


Most astute observation, Mr. Johnson. We intercollegiate fans merely bide our time perusing the wnba til The Real Deal begins in a month.


Yeah, but I wasn't saying that as a compliment, though. When I say that college fans are different from pro fans, I don't mean that in no kind of nice way.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
SDHoops



Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 946



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/08/19 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Emma's average is 16.8 ppg in the Finals. Someone said early in the game that Finals MVP was outta reach for her..nah. She's def. in the running


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin