RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Phoenix Mercury 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mavcarter
#NAPT


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5294
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 1:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coffey’s a better defender than Stricklen, but I don’t think she would’ve been a bad fit on this team offensively. Defensively, would’ve been another story. But I think Stricklen was more so looking to get paid..



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
TotalCardinalMove



Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 1203



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Taurasi at the 3 a lot this season and them going with the 'small' guard line-up

Neither would I. I just don't think it's actually a good idea. I'd rather have re-signed Carson, or even signed someone like Zellous, than given the money to Vaughn so that BTurner and ASmith can be glued to the bench again.


Yea, really don’t understand the Vaughn signing at all Confused


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 53892



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 4:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

PG: Diggins-Smith/#10 pick
SG: Hartley/Cunningham
SF: Taurasi/Coffey
PF: Breland/ASmith
C: Griner/BTurner/Vaughn
Suspended: YTurner


I think you have it mostly right here, except Griner doesn’t really need multiple backups, and Smith is still kind of an unknown quantity at this level.

Diggins/#10 pick(Dangerfield?)
Hartley/Cunningham
Taurasi/Coffey
Breland/BTurner/ASmith
Griner/Vaughn

Last spot
#18, #29, FA (Carson?)



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
sportsfan48



Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 1208



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Taurasi at the 3 a lot this season and them going with the 'small' guard line-up

Neither would I. I just don't think it's actually a good idea. I'd rather have re-signed Carson, or even signed someone like Zellous, than given the money to Vaughn so that BTurner and ASmith can be glued to the bench again.


Yea, really don’t understand the Vaughn signing at all Confused


Most teams have at least 5 post players. Vaughn gives us 5. If not, then it is Griner and Breland, 2 2nd year players in Turner and Smith, and who ever we pick up on the draft. As stated, Sandy (actually Phoenix in general before Sandy) prefers veteran players to rookies. That is why this makes sense in, at least, Phoenix philosophy.

I don't know what Vaughn signed at but we still have room for a veteran wing if they come at the lower end of the veteran salary.

Personally, I do not believe Turner and/or Smith will be glued to the bench. I expect Turner to see playing time but at the 4, not the 5. Or in combination of the 4 and 5 depending on how much rest Griner may need.


TotalCardinalMove



Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 1203



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 5:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Taurasi at the 3 a lot this season and them going with the 'small' guard line-up

Neither would I. I just don't think it's actually a good idea. I'd rather have re-signed Carson, or even signed someone like Zellous, than given the money to Vaughn so that BTurner and ASmith can be glued to the bench again.


Yea, really don’t understand the Vaughn signing at all Confused


Most teams have at least 5 post players. Vaughn gives us 5. If not, then it is Griner and Breland, 2 2nd year players in Turner and Smith, and who ever we pick up on the draft. As stated, Sandy (actually Phoenix in general before Sandy) prefers veteran players to rookies. That is why this makes sense in, at least, Phoenix philosophy.

I don't know what Vaughn signed at but we still have room for a veteran wing if they come at the lower end of the veteran salary.

Personally, I do not believe Turner and/or Smith will be glued to the bench. I expect Turner to see playing time but at the 4, not the 5. Or in combination of the 4 and 5 depending on how much rest Griner may need.


I get the need for 5 posts, what I’m not understanding is why it was Vaughn that was signed in particular. Seems like Phoenix wanted to get younger and more athletic, but does Vaughn really check either of those two boxes? Breland was already there, and can fill that veteran role in the post. I was thinking they’d aim at someone a little more athletic. But, I guess as the 5th post option she couldn’t be too bad.


Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 781
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
sportsfan48 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Taurasi at the 3 a lot this season and them going with the 'small' guard line-up

Neither would I. I just don't think it's actually a good idea. I'd rather have re-signed Carson, or even signed someone like Zellous, than given the money to Vaughn so that BTurner and ASmith can be glued to the bench again.


Yea, really don’t understand the Vaughn signing at all Confused


Most teams have at least 5 post players. Vaughn gives us 5. If not, then it is Griner and Breland, 2 2nd year players in Turner and Smith, and who ever we pick up on the draft. As stated, Sandy (actually Phoenix in general before Sandy) prefers veteran players to rookies. That is why this makes sense in, at least, Phoenix philosophy.

I don't know what Vaughn signed at but we still have room for a veteran wing if they come at the lower end of the veteran salary.

Personally, I do not believe Turner and/or Smith will be glued to the bench. I expect Turner to see playing time but at the 4, not the 5. Or in combination of the 4 and 5 depending on how much rest Griner may need.


I get the need for 5 posts, what I’m not understanding is why it was Vaughn that was signed in particular. Seems like Phoenix wanted to get younger and more athletic, but does Vaughn really check either of those two boxes? Breland was already there, and can fill that veteran role in the post. I was thinking they’d aim at someone a little more athletic. But, I guess as the 5th post option she couldn’t be too bad.


As long as it's a non-guaranteed contract that she signed, she can at least be cut if she proves to be past the pull date in training camp.


Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20044



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 6:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
sportsfan48 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Taurasi at the 3 a lot this season and them going with the 'small' guard line-up

Neither would I. I just don't think it's actually a good idea. I'd rather have re-signed Carson, or even signed someone like Zellous, than given the money to Vaughn so that BTurner and ASmith can be glued to the bench again.


Yea, really don’t understand the Vaughn signing at all Confused


Most teams have at least 5 post players. Vaughn gives us 5. If not, then it is Griner and Breland, 2 2nd year players in Turner and Smith, and who ever we pick up on the draft. As stated, Sandy (actually Phoenix in general before Sandy) prefers veteran players to rookies. That is why this makes sense in, at least, Phoenix philosophy.

I don't know what Vaughn signed at but we still have room for a veteran wing if they come at the lower end of the veteran salary.

Personally, I do not believe Turner and/or Smith will be glued to the bench. I expect Turner to see playing time but at the 4, not the 5. Or in combination of the 4 and 5 depending on how much rest Griner may need.


I get the need for 5 posts, what I’m not understanding is why it was Vaughn that was signed in particular. Seems like Phoenix wanted to get younger and more athletic, but does Vaughn really check either of those two boxes? Breland was already there, and can fill that veteran role in the post. I was thinking they’d aim at someone a little more athletic. But, I guess as the 5th post option she couldn’t be too bad.

No. It seems more like thanks to some trades we inadvertently got younger and more athletic, with all these whippersnappers who weren't even alive during the 80's suddenly winding up on the roster, so the front office freaked out and hit the panic button to correct things immediately by any means possible. Things are still very precarious when you consider that Y.Turner is out for the season. It's a whole list of players who will be spending the summer making tik tok videos instead of playing bingo and resting their aching bones in ice baths.



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
TotalCardinalMove



Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 1203



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 8:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
sportsfan48 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised to see Taurasi at the 3 a lot this season and them going with the 'small' guard line-up

Neither would I. I just don't think it's actually a good idea. I'd rather have re-signed Carson, or even signed someone like Zellous, than given the money to Vaughn so that BTurner and ASmith can be glued to the bench again.


Yea, really don’t understand the Vaughn signing at all Confused


Most teams have at least 5 post players. Vaughn gives us 5. If not, then it is Griner and Breland, 2 2nd year players in Turner and Smith, and who ever we pick up on the draft. As stated, Sandy (actually Phoenix in general before Sandy) prefers veteran players to rookies. That is why this makes sense in, at least, Phoenix philosophy.

I don't know what Vaughn signed at but we still have room for a veteran wing if they come at the lower end of the veteran salary.

Personally, I do not believe Turner and/or Smith will be glued to the bench. I expect Turner to see playing time but at the 4, not the 5. Or in combination of the 4 and 5 depending on how much rest Griner may need.


I get the need for 5 posts, what I’m not understanding is why it was Vaughn that was signed in particular. Seems like Phoenix wanted to get younger and more athletic, but does Vaughn really check either of those two boxes? Breland was already there, and can fill that veteran role in the post. I was thinking they’d aim at someone a little more athletic. But, I guess as the 5th post option she couldn’t be too bad.

No. It seems more like thanks to some trades we inadvertently got younger and more athletic, with all these whippersnappers who weren't even alive during the 80's suddenly winding up on the roster, so the front office freaked out and hit the panic button to correct things immediately by any means possible. Things are still very precarious when you consider that Y.Turner is out for the season. It's a whole list of players who will be spending the summer making tik tok videos instead of playing bingo and resting their aching bones in ice baths.


Laughing Laughing Laughing I laughed harder than I should’ve at whippersnappers


sportsfan48



Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 1208



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/24/20 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks Luuuc, I needed that. Very Happy

As for Vaughn, there really aren't many options available unless we decided to go with the draft. I totally get what you are saying about the wing because we have a need there too. However the two you mentioned, while available, don't make us any younger either. I understand the need to go young as well but from what I read on these boards, this year's draft may not produce anyone who can help us and there are no other young players available unless through trade. And I think we are traded out.

Personally, I think there are several teams that could be contenders. Some stronger than others. But the team that stays healthy is going to be the team that wins it. And with our age, we may have some difficulty doing that. I am hoping that this moves means Turner will get more playing time.


stever



Joined: 16 Nov 2004
Posts: 6824
Location: Ann Arbor


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/25/20 12:53 pm    ::: Diana Taurasi is not done yet Reply Reply with quote

https://fansided.com/2020/02/25/diana-taurasi-phoenix-mercury-usa-basketball-comeback/



_________________
Women's Basketball Daily
Celebrating the Women's Game Since 2005
WBBDaily Mobile Edition
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20044



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/25/20 6:00 pm    ::: Re: Diana Taurasi is not done yet Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:
https://fansided.com/2020/02/25/diana-taurasi-phoenix-mercury-usa-basketball-comeback/


Quote:
Diggins-Smith, a versatile 4 like Jessica Breland, to go along with young players like Alanna Smith and Sophie Cunningham make for an interesting roster, one you can envision getting lifted to the top of the league once more by a healthy Taurasi.

I think I need to rehab my envisioning abilities because they're really letting me down on this one.
If DT truly is healthy again then that's great news though. One thing I can envision this year is her shooting better than 1/24 from the perimeter.



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
mavcarter
#NAPT


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5294
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 2:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 53892



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 2:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
"We had a plan to get younger and add playmakers, knowing that DeWanna didn't want to be back in Phoenix and wanting to make sure she got somewhere she wanted to be,"



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
miller40



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1257



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.


Is this "good if not better shape" inclusive of her poor play against college teams, or did her supposed turn around come after those games?


Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9920



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Quote:
"We had a plan to get younger and add playmakers, knowing that DeWanna didn't want to be back in Phoenix and wanting to make sure she got somewhere she wanted to be,"


Might say something about the Phoenix culture that she preferred the "Gulag" of the WNBA over the Mercury. Razz



_________________
2019 RebKell Tipping Contest Champion
mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18654



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 8:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.


Is this "good if not better shape" inclusive of her poor play against college teams, or did her supposed turn around come after those games?


She was doing something different after the college games.

We'll just have to wait and see.



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20044



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 8:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.

Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now. Has a player ever won gold at 6 consecutive olympic games? That would really be something.
Twisted Evil



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
mavcarter
#NAPT


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5294
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now.


STAHPPPP!! Laughing Laughing Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
willtalk



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 873
Location: NorCal


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/26/20 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.

Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now. Has a player ever won gold at 6 consecutive olympic games? That would really be something.
Twisted Evil
Why stop at 2024? let her play in 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52,54,56,and 2062, I mean has anyone ever won 17 straight Golds at the age of 80+. wouldn't that be something?



_________________
No one one is ever as good as their best game, nor as bad as their worst.
hyperetic



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 5195
Location: Fayetteville


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/27/20 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.

Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now. Has a player ever won gold at 6 consecutive olympic games? That would really be something.
Twisted Evil
Why stop at 2024? let her play in 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52,54,56,and 2062, I mean has anyone ever won 17 straight Golds at the age of 80+. wouldn't that be something?


Great dream/fantasy but the reality of age has a way of messing up stuff like that. Laughing

Oh well, dare to dream DT, dare to dream.
sportsfan48



Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 1208



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/29/20 2:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now.


STAHPPPP!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Does your plan call for tanking in 2023?

Also - what do people think of having T.Young on the team to back up the 3? Could we afford her and/or would she be worth it?

If we signed her, it would most likely mean that we can't use/keep the #10 pick. What are the odds of getting someone who can help at the 3 in the draft?


Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 22003
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/29/20 2:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now.


STAHPPPP!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Does your plan call for tanking in 2023?

Also - what do people think of having T.Young on the team to back up the 3? Could we afford her and/or would she be worth it?

If we signed her, it would most likely mean that we can't use/keep the #10 pick. What are the odds of getting someone who can help at the 3 in the draft?

I'm gonna write more about this stuff (for every team) in a piece at HerHoopStats that'll probably come out next week, but the short answer is yes you can afford TYoung, if she's willing to play for what's left. Then, assuming you keep all the vets, the #10 would have to beat out someone among the Coffey/Cunningham/ASmith/BTurner group to make the roster.

At the minute it looks like they're expecting the #10 to be the final addition for opening day to the 10 currently on the roster, but that could obviously change. It's not like Cunningham or even Smith made themselves look uncuttable last season.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 53892



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/29/20 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now.


STAHPPPP!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Does your plan call for tanking in 2023?

Also - what do people think of having T.Young on the team to back up the 3? Could we afford her and/or would she be worth it?

If we signed her, it would most likely mean that we can't use/keep the #10 pick. What are the odds of getting someone who can help at the 3 in the draft?


The way I see it, Taurasi is starting at the SF and Coffey is backing her up.
My view is they didn’t pay Hartley $185K to be a backup.

I’m assuming YTurner will be suspended so she won’t count against roster spots or salary cap. This is the WNBA so we’re often left to assume things.

Vaughn’s salary is unreported as far as I know.

$1,090,500 + Vaughn’s salary is the salary I have for ten players.

#10 pick salary would be $62,500
#18 pick salary would be $59,750

The minimum cost for a vet like TYoung or Carson (player familiar with PHX) would be $68,000.

$1,090,500 Cost for 9 players with salaries reported
$...130,500 Cost for vet min + #10 pick
$1,221,000 Cost for 11 players
$79,000 maximum salary of Vaughn going with 12 players under this scenario

$1,090,500 Cost for 9 players with salaries reported
$...122,250 Cost for #10 pick + #18 pick
$1,212,750 Cost for 11 players
$87,250 maximum salary of Vaughn going with 12 players under this scenario

If they decide to go with 11 man roster, then they could afford to pay Vaughn near the mid-$100,000’s.

As it is now, the only scenario where the #10 pick would have to “fight for a spot” would be if YTurner counts against the salary cap or they decide to go with a 11 man roster.

To me, a PG at #10 is looking ideal.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 20044



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/09/20 12:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Alanna Smith update:
Quote:
For the immediate future, Smith’s next steps are clear cut. She’ll complete her rehab, prepare for the upcoming WNBA season with the Mercury before then turning her attention to the Olympics.

Alanna Smith on her Korean experience and playing future



_________________
Is there gas in the car?
Yes there's gas in the car.
willtalk



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 873
Location: NorCal


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/09/20 6:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hyperetic wrote:
willtalk wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Phoenix Mercury GM believes Diana Taurasi will play beyond 2020

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4864529002

Quote:
Taurasi is optimistic about her health after playing in just six games last season due to back and hamstring issues. Pitman agrees, saying 37-year-old Taurasi looks to be in "as good if not better shape" than in 2018 when she was All-WNBA first team.

Taurasi for Paris 2024. I'm starting the campaign now. Has a player ever won gold at 6 consecutive olympic games? That would really be something.
Twisted Evil
Why stop at 2024? let her play in 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52,54,56,and 2062, I mean has anyone ever won 17 straight Golds at the age of 80+. wouldn't that be something?


Great dream/fantasy but the reality of age has a way of messing up stuff like that. Laughing

Oh well, dare to dream DT, dare to dream.
I guess you are not that familiar with some of my other posts. My post was pure sarcasm. I think both DT and Bird should not be locks just because of their reputations and as of now really have not shown that they are good enough for the National team. Especially DT, who has really shown her age on the defensive end. I think on defense is where age is first noticed.



_________________
No one one is ever as good as their best game, nor as bad as their worst.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin