RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2020 WNBA League Pass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 03/30/20 10:05 am    ::: 2020 WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Letter from the WNBA Commissioner to League Pass subscribers:

Dear WNBA League Pass Subscriber,

I know the evolving situation around the coronavirus pandemic is challenging and that social distancing, among other CDC and government recommendations, has us all feeling a bit confined. As I watch events unfold, I admire how everyone is adapting to this challenging situation and showing flexibility and agility (including watching my son take the remainder of his freshman college courses online from home). It’s an admirable reflection of how we’re all taking to heart our responsibility to look out for one another. Our hearts and prayers continue to go out to those impacted by the pandemic.

As an existing WNBA League Pass subscriber and valued WNBA fan, we want to remind you that you can still enjoy WNBA content on-demand, including full-length replays of all 2019 regular and post-season games. We encourage you to take advantage of this, and hope it offers you some entertainment in these uncertain times.

To enjoy, simply sign into your WNBA League Pass account. You can then access the games through the WNBA App on iOS and Android, or stream with Chromecast, Apple TV, or your PC.

At the league, we are working hard to maintain our momentum and connection to our fans while the situation and impacts around the world continue to evolve. If you don’t already, please make sure to follow us on our social channels, where you can stay up-to-date on WNBA player and league activities on Instagram,Twitter or Facebook. I hope you recently saw the announcement that our WNBA Draft 2020 Presented by State Farm® will be broadcast live on ESPN on April 17th at 7 pm ET.

Thank you all for your continued support of the league. Please stay vigilant about ways to keep yourself and your communities safe. #WNBATogether

Best regards,

WNBA
Cathy Engelbert,
WNBA Commissioner

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/30/20 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

um, can 2019 be accessed now, or are they rerunning it as it happened?

PostPosted: 03/30/20 11:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When I checked it last you can pick any game on any day you want.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: