RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Dallas Wings 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 8118



Back to top
PostPosted: 01/29/20 1:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought Bibb holding out on Cambage's trade request into the season was going to get him a "Pokey trades Fowles and has to throw in a 2nd round pick" trade. But he did better than that.. Maybe he can do it again. I am not clear on why Diggins-Smith wants out, or what happened.

When I see SDS I think of the original SDS - Stacey Dales-Schuman (now Stacey Dales) who still works for the NFL Network. In 2018-2019 she did Big 12 basketball "color analyst" work for Fox Sports.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Resigning Gustafson.... insurance policy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 10416



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Resigning Gustafson.... insurance policy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


I thought Wings fans liked her.



_________________
#NADF
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Resigning Gustafson.... insurance policy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


I thought Wings fans liked her.


Wings fans or ....nvm

SN: I don’t dislike Megan I just don’t think she’s ready for this league yet. She’s a popular player no doubt but that’s just about it.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 22169



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jefferson signed to a multi-year deal.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Stormeo



Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Posts: 1644
Location: Seattle, WA


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Randy wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Resigning Gustafson.... insurance policy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


I thought Wings fans liked her.


Wings fans or ....nvm

SN: I don’t dislike Megan I just don’t think she’s ready for this league yet. She’s a popular player no doubt but that’s just about it.


Gustafson may need more time, but with her work ethic and having nearly a full season now under her belt, her taking a step forward in the coming season isn't out of the question. And she did lead the team in FG% in her limited minutes last season, for whatever that's worth.


Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 22509
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wings also re-signed Karlie Samuelson, making them currently the first ever multi-Brit WNBA team Smile.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 22169



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wings have also re-signed Imani McGee-Stafford.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 55047



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seems like Gustafson was hinting that she was returning to Dallas but maybe not. We’ll see.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
SpaceJunkie



Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 4228
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 3:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Seems like Gustafson was hinting that she was returning to Dallas but maybe not. We’ll see.


We need someone to confirm these rumors being spread by the Dallas Wings Cool

https://twitter.com/DallasWings/status/1226960694769266688


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 4:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#InsurancePolicy



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
SpaceJunkie



Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 4228
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
#InsurancePolicy


Insurance for what? An angry mob from Iowa burning down College Park Center?


Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 3084



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 5:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
#InsurancePolicy


Insurance for what? An angry mob from Iowa burning down College Park Center?


Laughing Laughing Laughing


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Am I wrong for thinking if Dangerfield is available at #9 we take her and drop BMW? She’s a fan favorite and all but we need wins and they will come at a minimum this year I’m sure.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 22509
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

McCarty-Williams is already gone. She's listed as a UFA, which means they didn't even give her the qualifying offer to retain her rights.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/10/20 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
McCarty-Williams is already gone. She's listed as a UFA, which means they didn't even give her the qualifying offer to retain her rights.


Thanks richy I didn’t even pay her status any attention . Watching Dangerfield these last few games have warmed me up to the idea!



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
DFWub2018



Joined: 24 Aug 2018
Posts: 430
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Am I wrong for thinking if Dangerfield is available at #9 we take her and drop BMW? She’s a fan favorite and all but we need wins and they will come at a minimum this year I’m sure.


LMAO, "Fan favorite"....you mean because the crowd erupts because her 2/10 3pt attempts finally goes in 🤫


DFWub2018



Joined: 24 Aug 2018
Posts: 430
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
McCarty-Williams is already gone. She's listed as a UFA, which means they didn't even give her the qualifying offer to retain her rights.


Thanks richy I didn’t even pay her status any attention . Watching Dangerfield these last few games have warmed me up to the idea!


What about L. Mitchell from Phoenix?


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Am I wrong for thinking if Dangerfield is available at #9 we take her and drop BMW? She’s a fan favorite and all but we need wins and they will come at a minimum this year I’m sure.


LMAO, "Fan favorite"....you mean because the crowd erupts because her 2/10 3pt attempts finally goes in 🤫


BMW is definitely a fan favorite she’s not physically gifted but she works hard and actually contributed last season in a few games. Either way I’m staying Dangerfield would be a better back up option . Our Insurance policies have all been resigned now let’s hope the casino cashes us in very sooooon . Cool



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
McCarty-Williams is already gone. She's listed as a UFA, which means they didn't even give her the qualifying offer to retain her rights.


Thanks richy I didn’t even pay her status any attention . Watching Dangerfield these last few games have warmed me up to the idea!


What about L. Mitchell from Phoenix?


I like Mitchell but I like Dangerfields ability to create her own shot more so.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Right now we have below....

Jefferson
OG/Gray/KD
Thornton/Hill/Samuelson
Stevens/ Anigwe
IMS/Gusty


Ndour* if she comes over this year a full season
Glory*
Skylar*

We definitely need a lot more depth in the back court and 1 more dominant post IMO .



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol


Last edited by WNBA 09 on 02/11/20 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 26891



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so some of these excess bigs will have to go. Is Ndour even coming this year, what with Olympics?

Still:
Ndour,
Gustafson
Izzy,
IMS
Anigwe

with
GloJo
Thornton
Stevens

and y'all are saying you want Cox too.
Nine posts won't all be there on opening day.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 22169



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ndour's deal is a three-year max deal, so I'd assume she's playing. Thornton & Stevens at SF.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 5709



Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 11:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
McCarty-Williams is already gone. She's listed as a UFA, which means they didn't even give her the qualifying offer to retain her rights.


Thanks richy I didn’t even pay her status any attention . Watching Dangerfield these last few games have warmed me up to the idea!


What about L. Mitchell from Phoenix?


I like Mitchell but I like Dangerfields ability to create her own shot more so.


who do you like more between Dangerfield and T'ea Cooper?

Does T. Harris do anything for you?


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9937
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 02/11/20 11:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Richyyy wrote:
McCarty-Williams is already gone. She's listed as a UFA, which means they didn't even give her the qualifying offer to retain her rights.


Thanks richy I didn’t even pay her status any attention . Watching Dangerfield these last few games have warmed me up to the idea!


What about L. Mitchell from Phoenix?


I like Mitchell but I like Dangerfields ability to create her own shot more so.


who do you like more between Dangerfield and T'ea Cooper?

Does T. Harris do anything for you?


Overall I like cooper but for this team Dangerfield is a better fit.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 11 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin