86%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 15

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 08/12/19 11:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Not even upset with this loss, good game. Cool

Sky on the road without Sloot & Lavender shouldn't have finished within 15 of the Sparks so as far as losses go that seems like a pretty respectable one. (on paper. I didn't get to see any of the game)

The Sky were up 4 I think in the 4th quarter around the 1:30 mark but there was a crucial turnover by Gabby Williams on some miscommunication with DeShields which led to Gray killing the Sky in the end.

I can accept a loss when our team competes hard to win the game. To lose a game by only three points with two of our best players MIA is a good day. Cool

PostPosted: 08/12/19 12:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mavcarter wrote:

Sky on the road without Sloot & Lavender shouldn't have finished within 15 of the Sparks so as far as losses go that seems like a pretty respectable one. (on paper. I didn't get to see any of the game)

The Sky were up 4 I think in the 4th quarter around the 1:30 mark but there was a crucial turnover by Gabby Williams on some miscommunication with DeShields which led to Gray killing the Sky in the end.

And much as I hate blaming the refs, every call went against the Sky down the stretch. Felt like one of those games that would've gone differently without it being on LA's floor with the crowd behind them helping the calls.

PostPosted: 08/12/19 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

All those who thought Sydney Wiese would be starting ahead of Alexis Jones and Marina Mabrey please raise their hands ...

PostPosted: 08/12/19 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mavcarter wrote:

And much as I hate blaming the refs, every call went against the Sky down the stretch. Felt like one of those games that would've gone differently without it being on LA's floor with the crowd behind them helping the calls.

I think 4 of Cheyenne Parker’s 5 fouls were offensive. I’ve literally never seen a big almost foul out off of straight offensive fouls. I agree, some of those calls were bogus, IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: