RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Dream @ Fever - 8/10/19

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 52126



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 12:47 am    ::: Dream @ Fever - 8/10/19 Reply Reply with quote

Indianapolis, IN - 3:00 PM ET
TV: CBS Sports Network

Stream:
https://www.cbssports.com/live/

Game page:
https://www.wnba.com/game/20190810/ATLIND/

ESPN Gamecast:
http://www.espn.com/wnba/game?gameId=401105051



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Silky Johnson



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 1097



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Billings is back; at least Atlanta will have one thing worth watching in this game.



_________________
Professional Hater. The Baron of #HateHard
lethalweapon3



Joined: 17 May 2018
Posts: 222
Location: ATL ITP, GA


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wow a "high"-scoring affair!


wnbafan



Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 514
Location: Delaware


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm in Delaware but can't watch this game on league pass because it's blocked.

I've had to subscribe to monumental sports just to see all the mystics games that are blocked. I don't think I'm getting league pass next year.



_________________
Be kind, be careful, be yourself
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 52126



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wnbafan wrote:
I'm in Delaware but can't watch this game on league pass because it's blocked.

I've had to subscribe to monumental sports just to see all the mystics games that are blocked. I don't think I'm getting league pass next year.


Everybody should know by now that if it’s being broadcast on CBS Sports Network, it won’t be shown live on League Pass.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
bballgrl



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 3561



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 6:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
wnbafan wrote:
I'm in Delaware but can't watch this game on league pass because it's blocked.

I've had to subscribe to monumental sports just to see all the mystics games that are blocked. I don't think I'm getting league pass next year.


Everybody should know by now that if it’s being broadcast on CBS Sports Network, it won’t be shown live on League Pass.



you would think so but many people are complaining because when a game is on tv it is not on league pass until the game is over. They must not have read all the information before signing up.


WfanFrJmp



Joined: 24 May 2016
Posts: 855



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
Shades wrote:
wnbafan wrote:
I'm in Delaware but can't watch this game on league pass because it's blocked.

I've had to subscribe to monumental sports just to see all the mystics games that are blocked. I don't think I'm getting league pass next year.


Everybody should know by now that if it’s being broadcast on CBS Sports Network, it won’t be shown live on League Pass.



you would think so but many people are complaining because when a game is on tv it is not on league pass until the game is over. They must not have read all the information before signing up.


I wish it were that simple but some of us are still having issues. I have every station in which the games are nationally broadcast and sometimes still get blacked out on TV and/or the app. I have a friend who lives in a different place, has the same problem and neither of us are in WNBA states. It is annoying to say the least and a clear indication that some of these blackout rules need to be revisited.


Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9029



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

9 losses in a row. No end in site. WTF


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 52126



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
9 losses in a row. No end in site. WTF


The Fever aren’t that bad of a team. 3 wins in a row now, even with Pokey pulling the strings.

If there’s a remedy for ATL, what is it?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9029



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/10/19 9:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Change leagues.

https://www.wbdapro.com

Agree on the Fever. Picked them in this game in the tipping contest.


Rock Hard



Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Posts: 3417
Location: Chocolate Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/11/19 2:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
9 losses in a row. No end in site. WTF

Hey Randy, I believe it's time for you to pull out that Wily E. Coyote freefall artwork. Laughing
But that one you have now is just as good! Laughing



_________________
Sky Nation! We are in this together!
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 9029



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/11/19 7:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks. I couldn't find that one, but I guess I'll stick with this one.


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9862



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/11/19 11:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It seems like these two teams play every week ...

Note that two of the three Fever home winning streak wins were against Atlanta, and three of their other wins are against Dallas. They have two games left against New York and one against Minnesota (a team they just beat) so double-figure victories is a possibility.

But let's hold the confetti ...



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin