RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

MIP

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

MIP is????
Tianna Hawkins
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Dearica Hamby
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Mercedes Russell
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Sydney Wiese
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Leilani Mitchell
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Kayla Thornton
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Odyssey Sims
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Diamond DeShields
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kia Nurse
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Monique Billings
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Rachel Banham
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Erica Wheeler
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Someone else
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 43

Author Message
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 21827



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/03/19 1:14 pm    ::: MIP Reply Reply with quote

End of month voting.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 21827



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/04/19 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

no clear MIP this season. Wonder if we get a tie this season? We got a tie in 2004 with Kelly Miller & Wendy Palmer.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 54502



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/04/19 9:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hamby is a top candidate for most improved and 6th man.
I don’t think they’d give both awards to one person. Hamby is probably more associated with the 6th man award.

Hamby, 6th man. Russell, most improved. Did anybody see her as a competent starter this season?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 15288
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/04/19 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
no clear MIP this season. Wonder if we get a tie this season? We got a tie in 2004 with Kelly Miller & Wendy Palmer.


Really? It seems to me that Wheeler is the clear choice at this point.


mavcarter
#NAPT


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5361
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/04/19 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
toad455 wrote:
no clear MIP this season. Wonder if we get a tie this season? We got a tie in 2004 with Kelly Miller & Wendy Palmer.


Really? It seems to me that Wheeler is the clear choice at this point.


Agreed.



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
Rock Hard



Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Posts: 3688
Location: Chocolate Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/05/19 10:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
PUmatty wrote:
toad455 wrote:
no clear MIP this season. Wonder if we get a tie this season? We got a tie in 2004 with Kelly Miller & Wendy Palmer.


Really? It seems to me that Wheeler is the clear choice at this point.


Agreed.

I will never forget the monster game she had against the Sky earlier this year. She was making fade away Lewis Lloyd 3 point jump shots. Rolling Eyes



_________________
Sky Nation! We are in this together!
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin