RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mercury @ Wings - 6/20/19
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mannman

PostPosted: 06/20/19 11:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtbtbtb wrote:
A terible game for PHX...Was interested how the rookies played in this game...the PHX rookies looked lost. Gusto piston is slow but give her the ball down low and she knows what do with it... Thorenton impressed me...hard nose player, very good defender and was efficient on offense

Gustafson slow? Well, I'd give her a break in her first game played in months. Maybe a bit tentative might be more accurate. It is generally known that "bigs" generally take longer to develop.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/21/19 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mannman wrote:
dtbtbtb wrote:
A terible game for PHX...Was interested how the rookies played in this game...the PHX rookies looked lost. Gusto piston is slow but give her the ball down low and she knows what do with it... Thorenton impressed me...hard nose player, very good defender and was efficient on offense

Gustafson slow? Well, I'd give her a break in her first game played in months. Maybe a bit tentative might be more accurate. It is generally known that "bigs" generally take longer to develop.

Hell Yes Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 06/21/19 10:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She has the quickest move to the basket. The ball hits her on the hands and she’s almost simultaneously shooting it. Doesn’t give the defense the time to set up. She’s highly accurate off the backboard. Doesn’t miss too many bunnies.

If they want to keep her in the long run, they must be trading somebody for future consideration.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
RavenDog

PostPosted: 06/21/19 11:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Having Davis run the point is reminiscent of LV trying T. Young at the point. Really not a good look.

Agler's going down the same road Fred Williams did, trying to find something Davis does well.

And that would be? Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: