RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liberty vs Dream - 5/14/19
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lethalweapon3

PostPosted: 05/15/19 7:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

More of a photo finish between IMS and Gulich, although that first-half three-pointer from Marie offers a tantalizing glimpse of stretch-big potential.

And now, Lynetta Kizer enters the picture, hitting two fourth-quarter triples of her own like RKO's outta nowhere. The second one that put Atlanta back in front was assisted by McGee-Stafford. Kizer also assisted on the made three by Gulich.

I'm not as down on Imani, who improved a smidgen after a disastrous start to 2018, as many seem to be. Yet I sure don't envy the situation she finds herself in over the next week or so.

She is doing what she knows how to do, but it is probably not going to be enough to stick as a lame duck under this Dream regime. To her credit, she at least tried to hit a perimeter shot as well.

The race between Maite and Blake (I'm wrongfully tempted to get the "Die Tricks" nickname going, so I'll quit while I'm behind) for a final spot is intriguing as well.

~lw3

Wiseone1

PostPosted: 05/15/19 8:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lethalweapon3 wrote:
More of a photo finish between IMS and Gulich, although that first-half three-pointer from Marie offers a tantalizing glimpse of stretch-big potential.

And now, Lynetta Kizer enters the picture, hitting two fourth-quarter triples of her own like RKO's outta nowhere. The second one that put Atlanta back in front was assisted by McGee-Stafford. Kizer also assisted on the made three by Gulich.

I'm not as down on Imani, who improved a smidgen after a disastrous start to 2018, as many seem to be. Yet I sure don't envy the situation she finds herself in over the next week or so.

She is doing what she knows how to do, but it is probably not going to be enough to stick as a lame duck under this Dream regime. To her credit, she at least tried to hit a perimeter shot as well.

The race between Maite and Blake (I'm wrongfully tempted to get the "Die Tricks" nickname going, so I'll quit while I'm behind) for a final spot is intriguing as well.

~lw3

Yes, it was raining 3's last night. Coffey had 2 of her own. It was noticed that Kizer has slimmed down about 20 lbs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: