RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

A Good And Smart Preview Of A Wide-Open 2019 WNBA Season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 05/24/19 10:03 am    ::: A Good And Smart Preview Of A Wide-Open 2019 WNBA Season Reply Reply with quote

https://deadspin.com/a-good-and-smart-preview-of-a-wide-open-2019-wnba-seaso-1834958695

Quote:
Probably the only cool thing about the Dallas Wings is that they singlehandedly set loose a fearsome, fun new contender out West, giving up the final year of Liz Cambage’s contract to the Aces for peanuts in return

PostPosted: 05/26/19 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight,

Who is your team that's so cool and exciting that all WNBA fans should be focused on since Dallas is the not worthy of anyone's attention according to you?

pilight

PostPosted: 05/26/19 10:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I didn't write the article

PostPosted: 05/26/19 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any article referring to Dallas receiving peanuts for Cambage is definitely not worth my clicks. I wish people with a platform would actually indulge into reasons why trades like "These" #Forced go down and how it normally plays out for the forced trading team smh. We got rid of the cancer lets see how this article sounds after the Olympics when Liz decides she wants to go to LA for sure with Candace for her last season in 2021 !

PostPosted: 05/28/19 6:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight,

I understand, you are not the one who actually wrote the article, however, the fact that you felt the need to post the link and start a discussion about it implies that you agree with the clown who actually did write the article!

For the record, they actually lost the game due 5-6 phantom fouls calls which kept Atlanta in the game....it was blatantly obvious the refs did want Atlanta to lose the home opener in front of the "tough crowd," according to play by play annoncer🤔🤔🤔

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/28/19 6:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The refs did not want Atlanta to lose the home opener

ClayK

PostPosted: 05/28/19 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:

The refs are always concerned about things like that. They talk it over before the game (right after a league official comes into their locker room and gives them instructions on who should foul out and who shouldn't).

They then consciously alter their decisions throughout the game to make sure the predetermined winner does just that -- wins.

In fact, the final standings are already posted in a closet in the WNBA offices ...

PostPosted: 05/28/19 9:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I post things I disagree with all the time

PostPosted: 05/28/19 9:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:

The refs are always concerned about things like that. They talk it over before the game (right after a league official comes into their locker room and gives them instructions on who should foul out and who shouldn't).

They then consciously alter their decisions throughout the game to make sure the predetermined winner does just that -- wins.

In fact, the final standings are already posted in a closet in the WNBA offices ...

Bahaha love this Laughing

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/28/19 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK,

Wouldn't surprise me at all....I rewatched the game three times already just to make sure I wasn't biased because my team lost, and I have no doubt about my statements!!!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/28/19 2:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pilight,

In that case, please except my apology for taking my frustration out on you....🤭

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: