RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

UConn 2019-2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 11675
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 5:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:
I can't post there so I ask it here. Can someone tell me why some of the seasoned citizens on the Boner are OBSESSING over adding a post player for next year? ANNA COMMITS! "Fine but we need a post player." EVELYN COMMITS! "Fine but we need a post player." EVINA COMMITS! "Fine but we need a post player."

?????????

FACTS:

1. There are very few great post players in wimin's basketball. Baylor and ND were rarities having 2 in the starting lineup last year.

2. Most of the elite post players are off to the WNBA this year. Kalani, Shepard, Turner, and McGowan. Most of the other top teams for 2020 strength is with their guards (Oregon), not big physical elite posts.

3. UConn played last year with a severely undersized frontcourt of Collier and Walker and still were in a position to make it to the title game.

4. The increased playing time for ONO will make UConn bigger than last year. Not to mention the additions of Evelyn, Aubrey, and some big guards like Anna and Evina.

Why are they so hung up on this one thing? Battered wife syndrome? Seems we have enough size?


What?!? YOU'RE happy now?? Because it looks like the Return to 2005 has been avoided w/ these additions?

How many non-DT NCs does Geno have w/o a serious post presence/rebounding?

In the immortal words of the great Brenton Wood- Just
gimme some kind of size, girl.


1. Yes, anything that can prevent a return to 2005 makes me happy. I even went back and watched the game at BC in 2005 (51-48 loss where Annie Struthers drove for a 2 instead of even attempting a 3 and oh yeah BC was without their best player and the conference regular season was a stake) just to try and prepare myself. It was even worse that I remembered. NEVER AGAIN!

2. None. But the 2 DT ones count. And do you not consider ONO a serious post presence in year 2?



Dreamboat Annie...from that little behind the back move/score to the missed FTs to that MOST PREPOSTEROUS drive at BC! She gave and she took.

Do you see a DT on the roster? (American, not Polish) Smile

And DT did have JMo, who had evolved past her early JBlo status and was an excellent interior defender and was Brianna Turner-like on offense.

Yea, tho we may not walk thru the Valley (Sisters) of Darkness again, we are still bereft of size, Yoko notwithstanding. She has potential, for sure, and should be improved next year, but who knows by what degree? She may blossom. She may remain a fouling machine. Idk.


ETA: I DO know that it is going to be a lot better than it looked a few weeks ago. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5358
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Durantula wrote:
Difference is I think Shepard wanted to play for Connie Yori, so her firing was negative.

Evina Westbrook was as close as you could get for a player to publicly ask for their coach to be fired. She got what she wanted, so now its a hardship and she should be immediately eligible at UConn? Nope.


Agreed. WTF, Evina? You got what you wanted, then you didn't want what you got. Grow up girl.

She should sit just for that.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 5445
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 5:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
Wonder what position EW plays next year and the year after.


I have the impression that Westbrook's a better passer than Christyn Williams, so if she plays this season, she might be the alternative point guard when Dangerfield is out of the game or in another position on a play. Other than that, E should be able to swing between 2 and 3.

cthskzfn wrote:
And DT did have JMo


She also had the 6-2 Willnett Crockett, the only player I've ever seen who hit the shot clock on a layup, but who also could get key rebounds and once saved an NCAA tourney game with some hustle play I've forgotten.
acsuc99



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 683



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
Wonder what position EW plays next year and the year after.


I have the impression that Westbrook's a better passer than Christyn Williams, so if she plays this season, she might be the alternative point guard when Dangerfield is out of the game or in another position on a play. Other than that, E should be able to swing between 2 and 3.

cthskzfn wrote:
And DT did have JMo


She also had the 6-2 Willnett Crockett, the only player I've ever seen who hit the shot clock on a layup, but who also could get key rebounds and once saved an NCAA tourney game with some hustle play I've forgotten.


Big WILL Crock along with a Jordanesque final minutes by DT3 led a miracle comeback vs Texas in the semis. We looked dead down 9 late 2nd half. Than BIG WILL CROCK sparked a comeback for the ages. The days when UConn was the aggressor and tougher team late in tight 4th qtr semi games!


acsuc99



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 683



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Durantula wrote:
Difference is I think Shepard wanted to play for Connie Yori, so her firing was negative.

Evina Westbrook was as close as you could get for a player to publicly ask for their coach to be fired. She got what she wanted, so now its a hardship and she should be immediately eligible at UConn? Nope.


Agreed. WTF, Evina? You got what you wanted, then you didn't want what you got. Grow up girl.

She should sit just for that.


Tennessee fans now having to try to sabotage the girls waiver. Southern hospitality baby!


acsuc99



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 683



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 5:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:
I can't post there so I ask it here. Can someone tell me why some of the seasoned citizens on the Boner are OBSESSING over adding a post player for next year? ANNA COMMITS! "Fine but we need a post player." EVELYN COMMITS! "Fine but we need a post player." EVINA COMMITS! "Fine but we need a post player."

?????????

FACTS:

1. There are very few great post players in wimin's basketball. Baylor and ND were rarities having 2 in the starting lineup last year.

2. Most of the elite post players are off to the WNBA this year. Kalani, Shepard, Turner, and McGowan. Most of the other top teams for 2020 strength is with their guards (Oregon), not big physical elite posts.

3. UConn played last year with a severely undersized frontcourt of Collier and Walker and still were in a position to make it to the title game.

4. The increased playing time for ONO will make UConn bigger than last year. Not to mention the additions of Evelyn, Aubrey, and some big guards like Anna and Evina.

Why are they so hung up on this one thing? Battered wife syndrome? Seems we have enough size?


What?!? YOU'RE happy now?? Because it looks like the Return to 2005 has been avoided w/ these additions?

How many non-DT NCs does Geno have w/o a serious post presence/rebounding?

In the immortal words of the great Brenton Wood- Just
gimme some kind of size, girl.


1. Yes, anything that can prevent a return to 2005 makes me happy. I even went back and watched the game at BC in 2005 (51-48 loss where Annie Struthers drove for a 2 instead of even attempting a 3 and oh yeah BC was without their best player and the conference regular season was a stake) just to try and prepare myself. It was even worse that I remembered. NEVER AGAIN!

2. None. But the 2 DT ones count. And do you not consider ONO a serious post presence in year 2?



Dreamboat Annie...from that little behind the back move/score to the missed FTs to that MOST PREPOSTEROUS drive at BC! She gave and she took.

Do you see a DT on the roster? (American, not Polish) Smile

And DT did have JMo, who had evolved past her early JBlo status and was an excellent interior defender and was Brianna Turner-like on offense.

Yea, tho we may not walk thru the Valley (Sisters) of Darkness again, we are still bereft of size, Yoko notwithstanding. She has potential, for sure, and should be improved next year, but who knows by what degree? She may blossom. She may remain a fouling machine. Idk.


ETA: I DO know that it is going to be a lot better than it looked a few weeks ago. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



Oh did she! I will forgive her for the 17 she dropped against the Lady Vols in the 2003 title game! But lord when she became the primary option her last 2 years did things get SLOPPY.

LOL Walking through the Valley Sisters of Darkness!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

"There's a game going on and you turn away for a second and than look and there's Ashley....on the floor for no reason." - Geno Auriemma

"Harharhar....woah."- Culmo

-Geno Show circa 2005 on CPTV

How many glass of wine did Geno drink that off season when he was faced with the Sophie's Choice of starting either Crashley or Frosh Swanier as the PG?

NEVER. AGAIN.


SDHoops



Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 839



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just to clarify, Shepard was one of the anti-Yori's. She didn't like being held accountable for being out of shape and only playing half of the game..so sthu. Imo, EW should be IMMEDIATELY eligible. Next!


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 11885
Location: OREGON (in my heart)


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
Wonder what position EW plays next year and the year after.


Next year? The Bench.

After that? If Geno and Evina aren't sick of each other, maybe the 2? Razz Laughing



_________________
Oregon: Go Ducks!
NoDakSt



Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Posts: 4062
Location: Attilan


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 10:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
Just to clarify, Shepard was one of the anti-Yori's. She didn't like being held accountable for being out of shape and only playing half of the game..so sthu. Imo, EW should be IMMEDIATELY eligible. Next!


That's my recollection as well. I think shepherd gave it a go, saw where the team was going, and headed for greener pastures (pun intended). She wasn't in the Yori Camp.



_________________
Free your mind and your ass will follow.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 11675
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/11/19 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hell yeah Wilnett!! My worst-ever projection of a UConn recruit. For some reason, i thought she was gonna be special. All-time team leader in getting her shot blocked by the underside of the rim, BUT- she'll ALWAYS have the Texas Miracle!



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
CBiebel



Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 776
Location: PA


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 7:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
Just to clarify, Shepard was one of the anti-Yori's. She didn't like being held accountable for being out of shape and only playing half of the game..so sthu. Imo, EW should be IMMEDIATELY eligible. Next!


Says the person who once posted:

Yes, karma. They got a rare hardship transfer exception (whatever you want to call it) for Shepard..when there was really no reason. I'm not the only one thinking that, even Staley said some other coaches are good liars to get people waivers. MM sold her soul to YKW and she's been paying for it ever since.

Hmmm! I wonder if EW gets the immediate eligibility whether you would say that GA "sold his soul."

Amazing how many about faces there seem to be among UConn fans regarding this issue when it happens to be a player transferring to UConn... Wink


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 11675
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 8:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CBiebel wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
Just to clarify, Shepard was one of the anti-Yori's. She didn't like being held accountable for being out of shape and only playing half of the game..so sthu. Imo, EW should be IMMEDIATELY eligible. Next!


Says the person who once posted:

Yes, karma. They got a rare hardship transfer exception (whatever you want to call it) for Shepard..when there was really no reason. I'm not the only one thinking that, even Staley said some other coaches are good liars to get people waivers. MM sold her soul to YKW and she's been paying for it ever since.

Hmmm! I wonder if EW gets the immediate eligibility whether you would say that GA "sold his soul."

Amazing how many about faces there seem to be among UConn fans regarding this issue when it happens to be a player transferring to UConn... Wink



Said the ND fan whose team won it's 1st NC in 17 yrs only because of said controversial waiver ruling. Laughing

IOW, do as I say, not as I do.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
patsweetpat



Joined: 14 Jul 2010
Posts: 2158
Location: Culver City, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 9:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
patsweetpat wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:

And if EW is denied a waiver there should be a riot. It would show there is a vendetta against the school.


Why? UCLA has had 3 transfers in the past 3 years and none of them have received waivers. I can't think of a single transfer into my school who received a waiver. Why should it be presumed that EW should get one? Or should I go ahead and assume that there is a vendetta against my school?


Were any of those transfer going to play a big role where it was worth applying for the waiver? Were they gonna get PT over the Jordin Canada class that led them to the Elite 8?

Maybe Cori was too busy working on her dance moves to apply?


I'm quite positive that Natalie Chou would've gotten playing time last year, and that Japreece Dean would've gotten playing time during the year she had to sit, and that Alyssia Brewer would've gotten playing time during the year that she had to sit. Why does Evina Westbrook deserve a waiver and the above three did not? Have we, together, just demonstrated that there's a vendetta against UCLA?


Davis4632



Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 521



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 9:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CBiebel wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
Just to clarify, Shepard was one of the anti-Yori's. She didn't like being held accountable for being out of shape and only playing half of the game..so sthu. Imo, EW should be IMMEDIATELY eligible. Next!


Says the person who once posted:

Yes, karma. They got a rare hardship transfer exception (whatever you want to call it) for Shepard..when there was really no reason. I'm not the only one thinking that, even Staley said some other coaches are good liars to get people waivers. MM sold her soul to YKW and she's been paying for it ever since.

Hmmm! I wonder if EW gets the immediate eligibility whether you would say that GA "sold his soul."

Amazing how many about faces there seem to be among UConn fans regarding this issue when it happens to be a player transferring to UConn... Wink


You mean like how they got all self righteous about Staley getting high profile transfers and being quiet as a church mouse about that topic when Geno got Azura Stevens.

You mean like they got all self righteous about recruits making a spectacle of their recruiting process (A,ja Wilson among others) and doing and about face when they get own of their own that did that same thing (Megan Walker).

It will just be more of the same if/when Westbrook gets her waiver. A Jay-Z verse come in good about this time but I don't think this is the forum that would understand it.


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9572



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Remind me again why players have to sit at all?

Wouldn't it make it so much more fair if all transfers were immediately eligible?



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
patsweetpat



Joined: 14 Jul 2010
Posts: 2158
Location: Culver City, CA


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 10:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
Remind me again why players have to sit at all?

Wouldn't it make it so much more fair if all transfers were immediately eligible?


I'd be fine with that!

What I'm not fine with is some having to sit while others (many of whom just happen to be transferring into blue-blood programs) are getting to play immediately. The inconsistency is what bothers me.




Last edited by patsweetpat on 05/12/19 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 51110



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even though McGraw was one of the biggest benefactors of a unjustified no-wait transfer, she’s said she’s against immediate transfers. I can’t remember her reasoning, but I’m guessing the elite schools have more to lose since they stockpile the talent. The one year waiting period acts as a deterrent and probably encourages some players to tough it out instead of quickly abandoning a program.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 51110



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21284147/transfers-remain-tricky-growing-part-women-college-basketball

Quote:
Although the waiver is helping the Irish this season, McGraw said she doesn't want to see women's basketball have a one-time transfer exception -- where anyone can transfer once without sitting out -- as exists in NCAA Division I sports except for football (bowl subdivision), men's and women's hoops, baseball and men's ice hockey.

"I hope not," McGraw said. "Because with 400 transfers this year, and then to say it's an open gate and you can play right away? I think there would be at least double that. It's really hard on the teams that lose people. It takes two years to recover from it, and it puts you in a tough situation trying to fill out a roster."

But the reality is, even when well-intentioned, coaches discussing transfers often end up essentially contradicting themselves: "We're against them ... until we need them."



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5358
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 11:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Or maybe the first one could be a freebie, but no more after that....after that you sit. I don't like the inconsistency either. Sitting where I am now, as a fan of a mid-major, I see it much more clearly. And it's not done fairly at all.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
acsuc99



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 683



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/19 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Col. Sanders herself Maria Cornelius is getting dragged on twitter over the Evina transfer!

Oh the rivalry is back!


cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 11675
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus.


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/19 11:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Starters:

Dangerfield
Williams
Westbrook
Walker
Yoko

OR

Danger
Williams
Walker
Adebayo
Yoko



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 13327



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/19 2:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

patsweetpat wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Remind me again why players have to sit at all?

Wouldn't it make it so much more fair if all transfers were immediately eligible?


I'd be fine with that!

What I'm not fine with is some having to sit while others (many of whom just happen to be transferring into blue-blood programs) are getting to play immediately. The inconsistency is what bothers me.


The inconsistency might not be so bad if there was more transparency, there were clear hard and fast standards, and it wasn't so totally arbitrary.

But since that's unlikely to happen I'd be in favor (as I've said before) of a system where players were free to contact other schools ( but not vice versa) and free to transfer without waivers or permissions, but every player, without exception, had to sit a year but were guaranteed a full scholarship by the new school for that year and one year (or more) of play.

No more schools blocking transfers, no more ever having to pay your own way in order to transfer, no more conference restrictions, no more arbitrary outcomes. Everyone knows the rules and how it will work before they make their plans.




Last edited by ArtBest23 on 05/13/19 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9572



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/19 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
patsweetpat wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Remind me again why players have to sit at all?

Wouldn't it make it so much more fair if all transfers were immediately eligible?


I'd be fine with that!

What I'm not fine with is some having to sit while others (many of whom just happen to be transferring into blue-blood programs) are getting to play immediately. The inconsistency is what bothers me.


The inconsistency might not be do bad if there was more transparent, there were clear hard and fast standards, and it wasn't so totally arbitrary.

But since that's unlikely to happen I'd be in favor (as I've said before) of a system where players were free to contact other schools ( but not vice versa) and free to transfer without waivers or permissions, but every player, without exception, had to sit a year but were guaranteed a full scholarship by the new school for that year and one year (or more) of play.

No more schools blocking transfers, no more ever having to pay your own way in order to transfer, no more conference restrictions, no more arbitrary outcomes. Everyone knows the rules and how it will work before they make their plans.


This is a reasonable proposal and would definitely be a step forward. As Art says, the arbitrariness -- and advantage to those with access to legal help -- that exists right now is unfair to pretty much everyone.



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
ArtBest23



Joined: 02 Jul 2013
Posts: 13327



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/19 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
ArtBest23 wrote:
patsweetpat wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Remind me again why players have to sit at all?

Wouldn't it make it so much more fair if all transfers were immediately eligible?


I'd be fine with that!

What I'm not fine with is some having to sit while others (many of whom just happen to be transferring into blue-blood programs) are getting to play immediately. The inconsistency is what bothers me.


The inconsistency might not be do bad if there was more transparent, there were clear hard and fast standards, and it wasn't so totally arbitrary.

But since that's unlikely to happen I'd be in favor (as I've said before) of a system where players were free to contact other schools ( but not vice versa) and free to transfer without waivers or permissions, but every player, without exception, had to sit a year but were guaranteed a full scholarship by the new school for that year and one year (or more) of play.

No more schools blocking transfers, no more ever having to pay your own way in order to transfer, no more conference restrictions, no more arbitrary outcomes. Everyone knows the rules and how it will work before they make their plans.


This is a reasonable proposal and would definitely be a step forward. As Art says, the arbitrariness -- and advantage to those with access to legal help -- that exists right now is unfair to pretty much everyone.


Currently a player must burn her bridges with her current team and coaches without knowing or being able to accurately predict how her transfer will be treated, whether and where she can transfer, whether she'll have to sit out, etc. It's indefensible.

I think the "everyone sits a year" is a reasonable restraint to prevent total anarchy. But the restraints on where to transfer should disappear.


summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 5358
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/19 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
patsweetpat wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Remind me again why players have to sit at all?

Wouldn't it make it so much more fair if all transfers were immediately eligible?


I'd be fine with that!

What I'm not fine with is some having to sit while others (many of whom just happen to be transferring into blue-blood programs) are getting to play immediately. The inconsistency is what bothers me.


The inconsistency might not be so bad if there was more transparency, there were clear hard and fast standards, and it wasn't so totally arbitrary.

But since that's unlikely to happen I'd be in favor (as I've said before) of a system where players were free to contact other schools ( but not vice versa) and free to transfer without waivers or permissions, but every player, without exception, had to sit a year but were guaranteed a full scholarship by the new school for that year and one year (or more) of play.

No more schools blocking transfers, no more ever having to pay your own way in order to transfer, no more conference restrictions, no more arbitrary outcomes. Everyone knows the rules and how it will work before they make their plans.


Once again, I find myself in agreement with Art. Will wonders never cease? Seriously, though, that's an excellent proposal and sensible...which is probably why the NCAA would never consider it. *sigh*



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin