RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

He's An Asshole

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 05/22/19 10:34 am    ::: He's An Asshole Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="745" height="419" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EyoTwfAbHFo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyoTwfAbHFo

PostPosted: 05/22/19 5:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

October 29 2015

jammerbirdi wrote:

Somewhere, there's a bunch of doctors and hospital administrators, board members and nurses, who are shaking their heads and among themselves saying... that's not the Ben Carson we knew. Something has gone terribly wrong there. He shouldn't be where he is but then he shouldn't be seeing patients either at this point. He should be medicated (which he may be) and getting treatment. That's what I mean by crazy.

Rand Paul. Another doctor. Not good news there. Didn't he say last night, I was a doctor but I got into politics because I was worried about the deficit? I say this to you and to all young people here. You have to know what crazy looks like, sounds like, etc. I was a doctor and I stopped being one because of the budget deficit. That's what crazy sounds like. I have to move because my house is built on an indian burial ground. (Which it is not, but she moved her whole family anyway. That's real world crazy. I've seen it.)

Neurosurgeons who decide they want to be President of the United States? You have to know that something has gone wrong in that brilliant person's brain. Something has snapped. If you REMOVED that information, from any seasoned adult person's knowledge of Dr. Carson, and someone like me or like apparently a zillion others, sat down with him and talked with him for FIVE minutes... we would not be coming away from that conversation and observation saying he seems like a really nice man. We would be saying what we're saying now.

There's something WRONG with this human being. It's all over him like schizophrenia was all over a great friend of mine from high school by the time he was 20 years old. Carson's not that bad. But it's nevertheless very clear that he's not all there.

But the thing is... we DO have this information that he was a famous neurosurgeon and now he wants to be the bloody President of the United States. Somebody help me with the diagnosis here. No wait, I think I got it. This is a delusion. He's copying and pasting policy and political opinions together to fill in his delusional fantasy as he goes along taking a lot of blind people with him down his dark little rat hole of a delusion. It is sad.

PostPosted: 05/22/19 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Asshole? That's too kind.

He's a prick even his mother couldn't love.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: