RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Elisabeth Hasselbeck meltdown About Barbara Walters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 04/05/19 1:32 pm    ::: Elisabeth Hasselbeck meltdown About Barbara Walters Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1021" height="574" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tp7OPB8VbJQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7OPB8VbJQ

PostPosted: 04/05/19 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hasselbeck could never take criticism. Her recent visit to The View was unwatchable.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
toad455

PostPosted: 04/05/19 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You have to wonder how many meltdowns have gone on backstage between other co-hosts.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/05/19 11:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OMG, OMG, OMG . . . the sky is falling . . . the world is ending . . . some co-workers got mad and cursed at each other.

The next thing that could happen, though it's unheard of since the beginning of time, is that family members could get mad at and curse each other. Imagine if husbands and wives did that, or parents and children. The Horror. The Horror.

Oh, I forgot, this is a cheap shot at a conservative woman. Carry on.
Howee

PostPosted: 04/06/19 12:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
....Oh, I forgot, this is a cheap shot at a conservative woman. Carry on.

And what makes it a "Cheap Shot"? .....that her peers aren't tolerating her (self-described) "Passionate" histrionics? You'd actually endorse her style?

As so often has played out with her, she relies on histrionics to validate her 'points' when there is no logical intellect to back it up (there never is). She's a pouty little diva who's obviously been far too accustomed to believing she's flawless and inerrant.

That she's a Conservative/ProLife shill is secondary to her far more obvious flaws

PostPosted: 04/06/19 3:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why are there now 2 former Fox News (and presumably conservative) people on The View (McCain and Huntsman) when they have previously only had 0 or 1 hosts who identified as conservative? The show had been on for 21 years before they added Huntsman in 2018 to in addition to McCain who came in 2017.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/06/19 11:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Why are there now 2 former Fox News (and presumably conservative) people on The View (McCain and Huntsman) when they have previously only had 0 or 1 hosts who identified as conservative? The show had been on for 21 years before they added Huntsman in 2018 to in addition to McCain who came in 2017.

Maaaybe they're just interested in having panelists who offer a diversity of opinions, backed by some substance, rather than just filling the "Label" slots too many get hung up on. Cool

PostPosted: 04/07/19 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:
Why are there now 2 former Fox News (and presumably conservative) people on The View (McCain and Huntsman) when they have previously only had 0 or 1 hosts who identified as conservative? The show had been on for 21 years before they added Huntsman in 2018, in addition to McCain who came in 2017.

Maaaybe they're just interested in having panelists who offer a diversity of opinions, backed by some substance, rather than just filling the "Label" slots too many get hung up on. Cool

It could be that they never looked at the political views of their hosts. When I asked the question I was only thinking of Hasselback and McCain as their conservative hosts. But just found out they have had others and seem to replace one politically conservative host with another. Candace Cameron -> Jedediah Bila -> Meghan McCain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: