RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mueller Report: Happy or Sad?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you feel about things today knowing that the Mueller Report has been submitted and the investigation is over with no further indictments coming?
I'm Happy and Satisfied.
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
I'm Bummed and Wanted More.
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 03/23/19 3:03 pm    ::: Mueller Report: Happy or Sad? Reply Reply with quote

This may seem a stupid poll to take here but you never know. But now we have this thing and the initial information tells us that there will be no more indictments handed down from the Special Counsel's office. Mueller's work is done and obviously he had the power to indict but didn't indict anyone from the Trump family. So...

How DOES everyone here feel about things today knowing that the Mueller Report has been submitted and the Special Counsel's investigation has ended with no further indictments?

PostPosted: 03/23/19 4:16 pm    ::: Re: Mueller Report: Happy or Sad? Reply Reply with quote

I know I probably should care, but most of me just doesn't. Too many other things to do in life than get caught up in the hype. You don't reflect this in your poll.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
justintyme

PostPosted: 03/24/19 3:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It seems weird to feel any one particular way about the report until it is actually read. The point of the investigation is to...investigate. If it was a thorough and complete investigation, no matter how many indictments, or who was or was not indicted, then I would be happy. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be.

If we are sad about the end result, regardless of what he actually found, then that would simply mean that Trump was right...that we wanted a Witch Hunt, not an actual investigation in search of answers and justice.

PostPosted: 03/24/19 3:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Double post.

PostPosted: 03/24/19 4:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Double post.

Well, it was said so nice you had to say it twice. Wink

PostPosted: 03/24/19 5:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would have been shocked if they turned up anything in respect to collusion. It had been going so long that if they would have found anything at all it would have been leaked earlier. The whole thing was just a smoke screen for the illegal use of a fisa warrent. They had to cover themselves to justify the phone taps.

PostPosted: 03/27/19 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
It seems weird to feel any one particular way about the report until it is actually read. The point of the investigation is to...investigate. If it was a thorough and complete investigation, no matter how many indictments, or who was or was not indicted, then I would be happy. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be.

If we are sad about the end result, regardless of what he actually found, then that would simply mean that Trump was right...that we wanted a Witch Hunt, not an actual investigation in search of answers and justice.

X_________

We can’t know what’s in it until we read it.

Although, I continue to be amazed at what Donald can do publically and get away with.

PostPosted: 03/27/19 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:

The above was the precise upshot of what James Comey revealed about his own feelings in his interview with Lester Holt tonight--THIS INVESTIGATION, BEING RUN TO ITS COMPLETION, IS PROOF THAT THE PROCESS WORKED CORRECTLY. He made a marvelous analogy to how an investigation of this nature might have played out if (hypothetically) Obama had cozied up to Iranians, had campaigners/family dealing with Iranians, but had NOT been investigated.

The Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: