RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Bracket winners and losers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 03/20/19 10:47 am    ::: Bracket winners and losers Reply Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26297015/women-ncaa-basketball-tournament-2019-bracket-winners-losers

Quote:
Mercer: See Arizona State above. The Bears will have to bring their fans from Georgia to Iowa City to face a trio of nearby schools in Iowa, Drake and Missouri.

As a Bears fan, I am quite pleased with our placement. We got off the #16 line and didn't get sentenced to the Storrs slaughterhouse. I'd be shocked if we actually won, but at least I can imagine a scenario where it could happen, unlike most of other #2 seeds.

PostPosted: 03/20/19 11:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

yes Iowa is clearly the weakest 2, so if you have to play one, that's who I would chose. What you can do with Gustafson is another matter. I guess the plan is to make it hard on the guards to get it to her.

as a Stanford fan, I'm fine with Chicago. Just hope we get there! No big deal.

- Amanda Gorman
Coyotes

PostPosted: 03/20/19 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
yes Iowa is clearly the weakest 2, so if you have to play one, that's who I would chose. What you can do with Gustafson is another matter. I guess the plan is to make it hard on the guards to get it to her.

Are you still fine with Chicago with the broadcast team of Beth Mowins and Debbie Antonelli?

myrtle

PostPosted: 03/20/19 2:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Are you still fine with Chicago with the broadcast team of Beth Mowins and Debbie Antonelli?

Laughing There's always the mute button, and the girls don't have to hear them so that's a bonus. But actually the last time I heard them, they didn't seem as bad as they did previously...hopefully that's a trend.

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 03/20/19 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Plus I'm happy about the increased parity in the league...and I have full expectations we will be back on top soon.

- Amanda Gorman
Coyotes

PostPosted: 03/20/19 3:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Plus I'm happy about the increased parity in the league...and I have full expectations we will be back on top soon.

I see us being back on top as early as next season depending on whether SAB goes pro or not. Although, we'll lose one of my favorites in some time in Alanna.

I just hope that Anna finds her shooting stroke a la that Ohio State game that seemed to be her coming out party.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: